I'm back. I was right

I'm back. I was right.

Ask me about cryptomarkets, ZCL progress, future moons, incoming Senate hearing, and Bitfinex.

Bittrex supporting fork ? What’s moonin next

I have heard the team tries to contact them but they don't reply. Bittrex is about to re-open registrations so that's probably why. There's a strong chance they will.

Mobius has been flying under the radar for a while. It's a good time to get in before it gets introduced to more Korean exchanges.

There's a Bitcoin Cash pump coming soon but I can't put a date on it yet. I will make a thread if I get more info anyway.

Btcp gonna dump after fork?

Binance? Kucoin?

Good time to get in when its up 55%?

Yes, probably. I'm not sure I would want to hold that long-term.

No info on Binance but it's unlikely. They look for coins that have a lot more room to grow.

Kucoin is almost certain but I don't know if that will be in time for the snapshot.

People asked me the same for ZCL. I understand why you ask (it's a sensible question after all). The answer is yes. I can't predict the future but I am in for a x5.

can u give me 500$

when will crypto regulations be passed

Should I sell ZCL right before the fork or hold for BTCP? I've heard BTCP could be huge.

So what's the deal with ZCL? I got a little spooked during the conference. Why's it pumping now?

Also I hope Bitrex opens up registrations soon, Cryptopia a shit.

US regulators are (surprisingly) welcoming of crypto. Same goes for hedge funds folks, they get it.

The people (in the US) that sort of dislike it are Wall Street backoffice shmucks or old money.

What should scare the shit out of you isn't the CFTC, the SEC, the hedge fund bros or the backoffice shmucks.... it's the G20.

So you're saying ZCL won't get added to any new exchanges? We're fucked if so.
What about BTCP?

Given the insurmountable FUD we've experienced this year along with the low volume we're seeing now, will we ever see another winter 2017 pump like before?

luckily the G20 hasn't been able to agree on much and won't alone be enough to get regulations in place, but sure, signals from G20 could tilt btc price

I have a feeling btcp will be on binance

It's a dificult situation but Bittrex re-opening registrations is going to make things way easier.

Also, the miner reward program has been working well (reminder that I predicted it three weeks before it was setup and announced).

I doubt we will see amazing returns like the previous pumps but x2 or even x4, why not?

Also, please keep in mind that my point about Binance is an opinion, not a fact. To this day there hasn't been a lot of contact. I wouldn't count on it. But everything is possible.

You're absolutely right but the G20 can facilitate enforcement (a lot). Don't underestimate the power of backroom deals.

What did they mean by this

Will Ether flip BTC in early April/May?

Of course an application was submitted but there are weekly calls with the Kucoin folks and 0 with Binance.

I don't think so. Ethereum needs a killer-app to flip BTC.

You can't displace a brand like Bitcoin without a massively popular dApp. That's

That's also a good thing and the reason why (IMO) if Ethereum actually take Bitcoin's spot it can go a lot further.

It will require a tremendous amount of momentum to take over the first-moving cryptocurrency. But if it does, that will mean the utility derived is far greater.

We're living in exciting times for sure.

This, in order to have a bull market again we need a flippening, or fiat trading pairs at least. BTC being paired with every alt means it pulls down the whole market (and it's incredibly overvalued)

When the fuck is FairX beta coming out? This shit is killing me.

I don't know. But what I can tell you is that half Sandhill road hates them for their guts. The other half either don't care or wants to throw money at them.

>Bitcoin Cash pump coming
probably for when roger is doing some interview in mexico soon? what is the target price? and I hold 50 of these since november... i believe in muh satoshis vision but shit when is it going to fucking win and get all the miners