I got about 10 oz of heavy cream sitting in my fridge

I got about 10 oz of heavy cream sitting in my fridge.

What should I do with it?

Stick your finger into it and pretend its your mommy's fluids

GANACHE.

Fudge.

Got any citrus? Gently warm it and squeeze a lemon or lime into it, add sugar and stir until it starts to thicken. Let it set in serving dishes in the fridge.

WRONG
You drink it and pretend its your mommy's fluids
pleb

white russians

Saffron and rosewater "mousse" topped with crushed Pistachios.

450ml Heavy (Double) cream
50g icing sugar
100ml milk
Pinch of saffron stands
1tsp rosewater
Small amount of Pistachios.

Heat the milk until warm and place saffron strands in, leave to infuse to 10 mins. Whip the cream until soft peaks form, Now sift in the icing sugar and add the rosewater and saffron infused milk. Whisk until bubbles appear (usually about 1 min). Spoon into serving glasses and leave in fridge to set overnight.

I like to keep some of the saffron strands back for decoration. Crush the pistachios and sprinkle some over the top, you don't want them to be whole or too small, I aim for about 1/2 - 3/4 the size of the corn kernel.

seconded

only use that hazelnut shit instead of that coffee shit

If you got some bacon, go for pasta carbonara

When we have leftover cream to get rid of and nothing specific to do with it we just generally throw it into the stand mixer and turn it into butter.

Potato soup. Make a pot then add the cream to the pot right before serving.

Vodka penne ! Try roasting the tomatoes before putting them in the sauce

This annon is closest yet. The "Mousse" is good too.

But don't you worry OP, I'm here to tell you just what you want to fucking hear. A FAST, and TASTY (and stupidly easy) recipe with heavy cream as the star.

1) Saute protein of choice with garlic in a couple tbs of butter (I recommend Chicken and bacon).
2) ~1/2 C. white wine, reduce. Season.
3) Add heavy cream (I would honestly just use all 10 ounces. I estimate this recipe uses about 8, depending on how cheeZ you want this shit).
4)Add Cajun seasoning, (your own, or your favorite branded Cajun works great) and simmer.
5) add noodles and heat through. Then dat PAAAAARM and toss to desired consistency and cheesy factor.

Voil a! Easy Cheesy Cajun "Alfredo" in 5 easy steps or less!

yw OP

creme brulee, yo

Gnocchi in Gorgonzola cream w/ prosciutto and porcini.

>Make butter.
>Use butter milk to make pancakes.
>Put butter on pancakes.

The only right way to use heavy cream.

dilute it and turn it into milk and eat cereal.

milk doesn't work that way

Just drink it straight.

Thirded, also use bailey's instead of kahlua.

Cream of spinach
Cream corn
Steak Dianne
Chili con carne
Alfredo sauce

Add sugar and whip the shit out of it?

Make whipped cream and put it on your nipples or strawberries.

Saved.

Do this and post the pretty pictures, user. I'm going to do it myself.

Melt chocolate into it and you've got ganache. Can make it into truffles, dress pastries with it, or freeze it into lazy nigger-grade fudgesicles.

I know what I'd do with it. I'd pour it onto my corn flakes in the morning and chomp away.

If you enjoy cereal, don't underestimate how much nicer it will be with cream rather than milk.

Get some cakes done, use it instead of butter yo

Creme Anglaise.

turn it into a meme

Enema

WRONG
You put your mom's used panties in it and then pretend its her fluids while wearing the panty and masturbating furiously peasant.

Mix in a few table spoons of buttermilk, place on counter with loose lid, stir once or twice a day for a few days and you will have sour cream.
I made some over the weekend and am happy with it. Tiny amount of effort, thicker and richer than most sour cream sold in stores.

This.