Can someone tell me why the Chainlink developers have been missing for months? No activity on their twitter, or github...

Can someone tell me why the Chainlink developers have been missing for months? No activity on their twitter, or github, no announcements at all. What the fuck? You expect people to buy this shit?

I'm thinking about just buying Mobius instead since they actually are getting shit done. I think Chainlink is unfortunately a dead project.

companies don't have to be open about what they do m8

Sergey is in Thailand smoking opium and molesting pre pubesant boys.

Hi rakjeet
the chainlink developers don't care for your street shitting rupees
they are targeting big companies before focusing on marketing

but yes kind sirs buy mobius

You can rest assured that they talk to their customers, extensively. It's just, your babydick investment (the sum total of biz's investment, even) means nothing to the project.

fuck off you dumb bitch
What youtube vid you see this board on?

hey faggot do you need to share everything you think about or r u just trying to fud cause youre a faggot cunt?

Nobody knows the time of the price singularity.
But when it happens, everyone will know.
All across the world, voices will echo "..what's wrong? Is everything ok?"
A few vehicular accidents will occur seemingly for no reason.
Several pilots, delivery drivers, and one pajeet who forgot to close a submarine hatch will all last be seen yelling at their phones.
Binance will crash. Everyone scrambling to buy LINKs will see 404.
Etherdelta will become so overwhelmed with traffic it will slow to a halt. It will become unusable.
The only orders that will happen will be buy orders that have already been placed.
LINK will reach unimaginably high prices within minutes.
Every noLINKer's eyes will watch. The tiny LINK cube on coinmarketcap will be reflected in their eyes.
However, the ones who knew...the ones who had heard, but didn't listen...
their cubes will be distorted by tears.
As these tears fall onto rapidly moving fingers that are refreshing binance or etherdelta multiple times,
Haunting music rings in their ears infinitely.
The harrowing noise of the bells causes the noLINKer's soul to shiver...and scream.
Biz will be filled with LINK memes. All threads will be titled "You had your chance."
Monitors will be smashed. Laptops broken in half. Weddings, family reunions, graduation ceremonies, and other social events across the world will be plagued by the audible cries of noLINKers who knew the path but didn't take it.
Their hopelessness crushes them inside, but they keep having to wageslave, and forcing a smile on their face every day to avoid ever being asked "what's wrong?" again will eat away at their sanity.
This soon becomes a worldwide phenomenon, and noLINKer syndrome will be added to DSM-V and heavily studied.
Most normies will continue enjoying their playpens.
But the ones who knew..
they will become uncomfortably intimate with despair...
For they know they missed the opportunity of a lifetime, and another precious path to freedom has disappeared forever.

dubs confirms this well said post.

just bought 100k

kek has graced us with his favor

I agree with that but still, you underestimate the collective power of biz

3000+ Link I be happy out with 6k I know for sure I am going make it! gg lads!

Link is a meme, didn’t someone tell you?

It even gets constant digits as per usual.
The meme magic alone made me spend half a paycheck on LINK 2 weeks ago.

Why is anyone that asks basic question about Link labelled a pajeet?

Mmh... could it be that Link is the quintessential Pajeet coin?

Two dudes does not equal a company

Two dudes one Oracle my guy. Company.

congrats user, it takes 2 minutes to realize this is a scam

To plebs like you perhaps, but many household names were started by 1 or 2 guys in a garage.

>force a smile on their face to avoid being asked "whats wrong?"
I hold LINK but that hit too close

>Can someone tell me why the Chainlink developers have been missing for months?
They haven't. You're just an idiot.

Steve as well as a number of Chainlink staffers (Rory, Hodges, ...) are constantly posting and replying on Gitter, Slack, the website chat window, ...

>Two dudes does not equal a company
What is Google, Microsoft, Apple, ...
The richest man in the world even started Amazon alone.

Are you wearing a helmet indoors right now?

Rory and Thodges are not devs u absolute monkey

No, they're Chainlink staffers. Like I literally said.
Learn to read more better.

>rory is a dev
dude, just accept it. you are being played. the devs left and the project is dead in the water.

What's a good wallet for LINK aside from MEW?

I didn't say Rory was a dev.
I literally (LITERALLY) said he was a staffer.

Steve Ellis is a dev though, right? user?

Tremendous increase in volume from last 36 hours, fellas

Notice the uptick in fud threads too? This is the most maligned coin on biz held up to an unimaginable amount of autism and shows no signs of cracking. It’s like there’s some greater force at work...I wonder how the top 100 wallets are doing...

Meanwhile, Mobius is mooning this week. God, Veeky Forums is so cucked by bagholding Link shills. Learn to think for yourself anons!

So go buy Mobius.

>I'm thinking about just buying Mobius
Go right ahead. No one gives a fuck what you do.

ChainLink has about as much chance of success as Donald Trump becoming PotUS.

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY! HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

The rumours about what Sergey did in Thailand involving ladyboys and drugs are just RUMORS and not true. Sergey is a normal, hard working person. (I'm not Sergey by the way), I'm just a concerned citizen wanting to clear the name of a innocent (and handsome) man.