>mfw sick of jpg ico fake game, moved to great game
>waiting for keks and haters
>hi crafty fudders in advance

Other urls found in this thread:

theabyss.com/invite/624p2b
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

LMAO

ROFL

but srsly great game, get in here and make some money!

Etherdungeon.io

how much money do you need to pay for playing?

ops forgot to change your ip there

Train in Constantinople faggots

can't blame a man for wanting more than a JPEG ICO

If he's not getting it at home....

I started with $20 and that was more than enough to get trained up to level 175 and play some challenges.

These are regular payouts that I get

didn't forget to do anything, I posted twice

at least put some effort in your shilling pajet, you are pathetic

In the immutable words of Jay the drug dealer from clerks: what good's a fancy jpeg with nothin' on it?

Bahaha, love the meme! Also etherdungeon does actually pay, made about 0.5eth so far

Can you get the ethereum out?

Only after EVERY SINGLE FUCKING BATTLE kek

yeah there's a withdraw button that you can use at any time with no minimums. just pay gas

haha ok thx lets see

FUCK JPEG ICO GAME! VAPORWARE! NO ACTUAL GAMEPLAY! IF THERE WILL BE IT WILL BE ON 2029

>LOOK AT MAH GAINZ BIZ!

if biz shills something then I will do the opposite. Also I will fud ethdungeon wherever I go. I will start on plebbit.

ok

imagine being this petty and small of a human being.

im drunk biz

memes could be god

Fuck you this shits a scam.
Where the fuvk is my ether racing you pussies?
NO BODY BUY THIS WASTE ! It’s a FUCKING SCAM LIKE THE REST OF EM

Lol if you're not a dumbass and actually know how to play this definitely isn't a scam. It's quite easy to make money on here and you don't get a huge advantage for starting early. Any new guy can lvl up quickly if they're patient and can figure out what to do.

I bet you lost 4 King's Blessings so decided it was a scam.

ok guys please explain how to play exactly, should I claim my 0,0018 eth after every challenge? or can I accumulate? so many doubts, what is that king blessing? I feel like i lose all my money in gas money
thx in advance

The Challenge pot increases when more people train. Once it is at a nice amount you can Challenge for 0.001 + gas (in Holyland) s if you've played your cards right you'll earn a profit. The purpose of training is to level into new dungeons with better rewards. For example you need to be lvl 175 to Challenge in Constantinople dungeon. The training in Constantinople costs 0.006 for Knight's blessing and 0.012 for King's blessing. Therefore the money that is pooled from people training in Constantinople makes for a large Challenge pot (I've won .015 in a pot before and frequently win 0.01). People train to gain access to better dungeons with a larger pot

OK THX A LOT FOR the explanation, nice info really preciated
and check :^)

another question; the challenge pot is the accumulated reward, but when do I actually claim it, when I challenge or when I click on withdraw?
thx again

Fucking pajeet no one wants to play your shitty game.

Have fun loosing all your money when this shit dies out and no one is paying into it anymore

Stay poorer you poorfag!

bump because no one else will do it

bumping half a meme fuck u pep

ROFL! THIS IS FUCKING EPIC!

>7613788
fuck ethercraft...

its just a shitty jpeg ponzi.

etherdungeon is at least a WRAPPED ponzi

Check this out its way better:

theabyss.com/invite/624p2b

Get your coins now and use the referal code:

>624p2b

Post a link, it doesn't show up on Google for me. I got my Ethpyramid divs to burn on something!

etherdungeon.io

TWO HOURS TO GO FGTS UNTIL NEW DUNGEON, GET IN HERE