Europe is waking up... you know what that means

time to sell

Quite possibly the most weak and frail hands in the entire world.

down we go

Yesterday it meant a pump, then amerisharts woke up only to keep dumping so we couldn't break resistance.
Congrats on this.

another fuckin war?

I said btc will go sideways for two weeks
Don't be this dense

it's already started LOL

Bow down to your financial and geopolitical rulers

Amerilards are asleep. Asian cuck detected

>Europoors wake up
>BTC crashes 350+ dollars immediately

BBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRTRRRRRRR-

I fucking hate these weak handed eurotards so fucking much. Goddamn, please take a second from sucking Muhammed's cock and learn to fucking hold you feeble minded fucks. No wonder your women chase real men.

yuropoor here
unironically reading Veeky Forums in my bathtub and will log on gdax and dump if we're green

weak cunt.

>Lured to a car
Deserved. Probably also enjoyed it anyway

FUCKING EU FAGS GET FUCKED BY MUHAMMAD

As an ashamed eurofag, I confirm this.
My fellow europussies are so weak and submissive to the quaran it's pathetic.

Ugh, this feels surreal. Even though I'm on the same continent as them I'm glad my country is still free from this degeneracy.

Euro here. All tethered up and comfy.

lol, how autistic do you have to be not not take advantage of this? I fucking love this bear market. So much dumb money left, and I will eat it all up in the coming months.

Correct, I'm European and I'm not proud. Fucking weak hands

Also an Eurofag here. You're so right. So much weakness here, it makes me sick

everyone even remotely smart just hodls. you dont need an IQ of 200 to get this.

This means I do my bed and make coffee.

that's what happen when you don't wake up to a sun, you become a queer with dark fantasy

It's alright eurofags, can i ask you from some grey poupon though?

Yeah it means BTC price will stay more or less steady until Amerimutts wake up (round about now) and crash it AGAIN.

yeah that's why I am the one with 300% gains a week. HODL is a fucking meme, not a strategy. Thanks for the money fag