What do you usually get when you order Chinese, Veeky Forums? For me, it's:

What do you usually get when you order Chinese, Veeky Forums? For me, it's:

>Tofu in black bean or szechuan sauce (veggiefag reporting in)
>Noodles with beansprouts
>Vegetable spring rolls
>Curry sauce to pour on the noodles and spring rolls

You?

Egg Foo Young, an egg roll, and a small cup of rice.

Just a pint of chicken fried rice but if I'm super hungry I'll order steamed pork dumplings with it

salt and black pepper prawns with sliced chili peppers, garlic, mushrooms, and bok chow (a sort of cabbage)

yangzhou fried rice

some kind of veggie dish - i'm partial to fried tofu with chilis or black bean sauce or something like that.

sometimes if i'm not feeling sea food i'll just get the fried rice and thinly sliced beef flank with some sort of finger food like egg rolls to snack on.

depending on whether they have an American menu only or both that and a Chinese menu
but I would typically order
off the american menu
Fried Dumplings
Egg Roll
Fried Chicken
boneless spare ribs with fried rice (if they have an american menu only)

and if they also have a chinese menu
fried pork intestings
salt and pepper shrimp
chinese bbq pork with plain white rice
Yangzhou fried rice

bbq pork, bbq pork and bbq pork.

i love it when there's chewy tendon and fat too. ugh

That pineapple pork thingie with some rice

>szechuan dumplings
>hot and sour noodles with pork intestine
>pickled vegetables
>spicy cumin lamb
>drooling chicken

(this is all from my local szechuan place, which is my favorite, if I'm going to a regular americanized cantonese place, I obviously order differently).

> Dim sum restaurant

Dim sum, duh. Amazing food for the most part. Dunno what they are called, but I usually order plain ones with pork meat and chicken meat in pasta dough, the tried and true favourites, while swapping one to try something new.

> Non-specific Chinese restaurants

Peking soup is delicious, and I usually follow it up with these kinda fried chicken pieces, no idea what they are called.

General tso's
Fried clams
Stir fried water spinach
Wonton soup
Pork fried rice

Fried dog with rice and vegetables.

Why is your chinese place serving curry sauce?

bean curd or beef with broccoli
some kind of noodle usually with vegetables and black bean sauce or something like that
something with bean sprouts like chop suey because i love those things
sweet and sour tofu
white rice and rolls.. sometimes a soup

Sweet and sour mixed whatever. I don't even look at what meat is in it half the time, could be cat or anything.
Egg fried rice.
Box of 10 prawn toasts.
Seaweed with brown sugar.
Those tiny brown noodles.
Egg foo yung.

>prawn toast

why have i never had this?

Chips and curry sauce.

I don't like Chinese food. I think it's bad and I don't know why other people eat it.

>I think it's bad and I don't know why other people eat it.

Obviously because they think it's good.

I like the #6 but sometimes I will get the #14.
And I always get an order of #3 with it.

Feels good man.

the based chinks at my local Chinese hole in the wall next to the liquor store have a3 item combo for $6, so I usually get chicken chow mien, fried chicken wings and sweet and sour pork.
>that glorious feel when walking out with a takeout box that can't properly close due to to much food

For me it's general tso's chicken, the best fast food chinese dish.

>Chicken chow mein
>Sweet & sour chicken balls
>Crispy shredded chilli beef
>Prawn Crackers
>fear

Large spring roll, which I douse in sambal oelek at home because the cheap fucks always give only one package with it. Either that or babi pangang, nasi goreng and sateh babi/ajam (yes, I know that's Indo food, but Chinese restaurants tend to double as Indo restaurants because of colonial heritage and it's vastly superior to Chinese). If I want to eat Chinese I usually order the Peking duck, it's quite good at my local Chinese.

Vegetable Delight (I tell them to cook it with curry instead of whatever they regularly use)

and a Kung Bo/Pao chicken which at my local place is basically the most delicious thing ever because instead of chicken bits they deep fry their chicken and then stir fry it.

Also curry Egg Foo Young.

Szechuan beef, extra spicy
White rice
Egg rolls and crab rangoon

>Honey Walnut Shrimp
>Chinese Black Mushrooms
>Baozi with Meat inside
>White Rice

Amazing stuff. You need to go to an authentic chinese restaurant rather than an americanized one like Panda Express.

Very tired of the chinese food mimi, desu.

Egg fried rice, sweet and sour chicken hong kong style, and another dish depending on what I feel like. Usually chicken, though; I like chicken, and don't like the taste of the cheap beef most places use.

tofu fried rice no egg
veggie chow mein
ma po tofu
tofu w/ garlic sauce
veggie soba

why did you format like this

Dokpis noodle
Tam-pon tea
Pupu platter
Shity shrimp

chinese munchy box of course

>tfw Chinese-American and always try really hard not to get triggered by Chinese-American """food"""

I love me some General Tso's chicken and I don't want to be like those SJW Asian-Americans but holy shit, Chinese-American food has to be the worst part of being Chinese in America, especially if you ever find yourself in a predominantly non-Asian area. American Chinese food is literally just the shittiest dishes Cantonese cuisine has to offer that panders to Americans. No other cuisine in America has been so horribly misrepresented.

When you know the real thing is so diverse and delicious and the American version is just so low class and shitty, it fucking sucks because you could be eating something awesome when you aren't. Luckily, I live near a big Asian community. Thanks for reading my blog, faggots.

beef and broccoli with pork fried rice and side order of chicken wings

Yes I am black.

my family orders pretty much everything on the menu then we eat a little of each thing

the local Chinese place loves us we always get free fried and white rice and free 2 liters of pop to go with our order

>From UK

my fav meal to order is

>special fried rice
>sweet and sour king prawns (battered)
>portion of chips (them things you mistakenly call fries)

and the free prawn crackers

yeah but it's the chinese' fault. they aren't willing to put the effort into making traditional chinese food.

Fired Rice and Singapore Noodles.
Maybe some Honey Chicken

I agree user, I'm a chink we have nobody but ourselves to blame. The earliest immigrants really picked the lowest hanging fruit when they tried to appeal to their perceived american palate, the shit they came up with like chop suey and sweet and sour chicken were an absolute disgrace. I understand the struggle to survive but just wish they didn't do it by sacrificing the dignity of our cuisine. I fucking hate nippon but have to admire their unyieldingness when it comes to shit like this.

Poopoo platter
Pork friednrice
Kung pow chicken

>Chinese
>American

Here we go

Something simple, I've had lots of chinese and have just pin pointed the things I like specifically so there's no issue whenever I go get some.
Salted Pepper Chicken
House Noodles if the have any
Mongolian Beef

Half and half of white rice and chow mien, Teriyaki chicken and Kung Pow chicken. Get the black and red sauce n the side. Then I'll pour them all over mix with sriracha sauce and soy sauce.

Singapore chow mein
Curry sauce
Salt and pepper chips

Or if I'm not too hungry, hot and sour soup and salt and pepper sui maii

Not enough baby mice and chicken feet for you, Wang?

General Tsos or Kung Pow chicken.
Crab puffs
Sometimes egg or spring roll.

Whenever I go to the place near my house
House Fried Rice with tons of egg
Spicy Orange Chicken
Barbecue Pork or Chicken
Teriyaki Chicken
6 bucks for a plate of that

>Chinese
>curry sauce

please kill urself

Those fucking crab rangoons, shit is like crack

Oh yeah and spring rolls

sweet and sour chicken
Szechuan Lamb
salted squid
singapore noodles
dumplings
maybe egg fried rivce if im feeling especially fat

Sorry to here about this mate.

In Britain most of our Chinese come from Hong Kong, we have adapted to their palate, not vise versa, as it is in America.

I feel your pain user. Fucking can't stand that greasy take out shit that's nothing more than syrupy chicken nuggets.

oh man im craving some ching chong charlie food right now for brunch imma go to the fugging chingateria buffay and aquire me a fugging big old plate of ching food, i just glop the shit on there and dont really even look at what im getting it all tastes the same pretty much LMAO :D

What is this?

Always get the HongKong-style squid. Then add some Indonesian staples, usually some chicken satay and gado-gado.

Pork Fried Rice
Beef w/ Broccoli
Chicken Fingers

They also call it crupuc in Indonesian, basically prawn crackers.

Crispy chilli beef is my jam

Reminds me of how I feel when I see someone eating a McDonald's burger when almost any greasy spoon or diner could whip up something much better

chicken feet are delicious kys faggot

crispu belly pork
fish fragrant aubergine
morning glory with shrimp paste
hot and sour soup
ma po tofu
whatever fish dish looks good

What chink food dish will give me the most lean protein possible? I feel like it's those flat beef skewers (fucking amazing BTW) but chicken/broccoli might be up there too.

The Chinese did it to themselves, when I lived in China they didn't anticipate that I even knew how to use chopsticks, I was always treated like a novelty when I wasn't a retard with them. They assumes we would get 2 dished of tang su li ji every time we went out when we really wanted bai cai, pork intestines or chicken feet. I can't tell you how many times I would order and get asked "that is belly fat, are you sure you want it?"

That attitude carried over to the US where they assumed no one would like their food unless it was overly sweet or fatty. Americans share some of the blame but the Chinese are not blameless here.

>namedrops chinese term for american dish to look knowledgeable
>tries to look adventurous by namedropping a pig's shitpipe and some fucking cabbage
>implies that picky americans aren't expected to like belly fat then accuses them of only liking fatty things

fuck off tryhard

chinese immigrants just gave americans food that americans showed they would pay for

>americans showed
Yeah, the upper-lower class. Cheap and tasty. Animal parts are premium, nothing stretches better than carb fillers.

Not tryharding, speaking to an actual Chinese person about the dishes they made. Not sure why you're so angry

>implies that picky americans aren't expected to like belly fat then accuses them of only liking fatty things

You and I both know that belly fat is not the same as fat content in food; the texture of belly fat is offputting to most people who aren't adventurous in eating. The additional oil, salt and other crap with low quality pork is a much different thing than belly fat from a pig raised 20km outside the city. Look at Thai restaurants in America, they may have simplified their food a bit but it isn't a complete bastardization of the original dishes. They are more or less the same as you would get in Thailand. Chinese cooks sold out for profit and Americans ate it up because it resonated with the flavors that were popular at the time.

Not a bad thing, people adapt the food of their culture all the time to local flavors (see British Curry)

1 Quart of Singapore Spicy Mei Fun and a Iced Tea Snapple.

Generic Chinese Staples:
1 of: Sweet & Sour Pork / Ginger Beef
1 of: Singapore Noodles / Shanghai Noodles
Fried Rice
Egg Rolls

If I am ordering from somewhere specific that I am familiar with, I will order whatever they make that is best.

Honey walnut prawns
Crispy beef chowmein
Lemon chicken
Scallop fried rice

>we have adapted to their palate
Cuck.

I've ordered the same thing for over ten years.

1x chips
1x boiled rice
1x curry sauce

i think she thinks I'm autistic because all I ever say is hello and then leave with my food.

>we have adapted to their palate
Much like your women's palates have adapted to the taste of Muslim and African refugee cocks

Crispy chilli king prawns
Beef in green pepper & black bean sauce
Chicken & cashew nut

>munchy box
why the fuck don't they sell these in canada

There's a chinese place where I'm from where they staple their to go boxes shut. I've never seen so much lo mein in my life.

Four Seasons and an egg roll

>"""""Authentic""""" Chinese cuisine

You mean the poor Street vendors boiling or frying whatever they can afford and covering it in sauces and spices to sell it to the impovershed working class?

Chinese food is just street food. There's nothing grandiose or culturally significant about it.

>there's nothing culturally significant about the food culture of the most densely populated economically developed country in the world

I don't believe that for a minute. Hong Kong was a british territory for ages, so they just use the same 'food white people like' recipes they always have.