Who comfy with their shorts here? BTC rock bottom here we come

Who comfy with their shorts here? BTC rock bottom here we come.

I'm ready OP. Locked and loaded at 9k

It gapped on the 30 minute chart, this shit is about to go south real bad

The whole last week pointed towards something like this, finally it's happening

that's an amazing cup and handle forming

9.8k inbound

I think people need to be reminded that this will go down in the coming weeks. Hold on to your butts, it's going to get ugly.

get rekt TA cucks, prepare for moon

Watching HODLers writhe and scream gets me so hard.

Ok ok.. HAS ANYONE BEEN RIGHT HERE???
people have been saying "It's crashing today, tomorrow" and it still sails between 8-9k
When it is crashing?

This is so stupid.

Truth is we never know but you'd be a moron not to take advantage of this sideways movement when it has become this predictable.

We will have no idea but I'm comfy trading in a sideways market. There is more than one way to earn money using crypto.

they hope to buy cheap. prpbably sold the bottom out of panic., now painting retarded pictures trying to scare people.

it will go sideways for maybe a few more weeks. between 7k an 10k

KEK biz tier TA. le skinny green lines mean big red lines

This has been a wild week lads.

shorted at 8,7 but still comfy

I want it to just go through the fucking floor so the market has an actual base to work off of. It needs to reestablish lower.

It needs to fucking drop so HODLer retards who have been shitposting just because of a hundred dollar movement can finally shut up. Omegafaggot with his doomsday predictions are bad, HODLer delusions are literally worse.

Trend reversed eat shit bear faggots

Personally, since I am only just now getting into Crypto I am waiting to see if it goes lower or not before buying in and starting my investments. At the moment I just don't trust the crypto market to not collapse completely the second I buy in because it feels a lot like the 8k price tag on bitcoin is still over-inflated and that something's gonna give soon.

Eh, might just be me being greedy or too cautious or something but it just feels like the current value is too high.

me, waiting to buy at 6k

I'm in exactly the same boat as you

we'll see, I think 8k will be tested again today. Maybe it bounces and goes back up to try and break 9k, maybe it falls below 8k and we get another amazing low to buy.

Doubled my short positions the fucking second I saw that

>Crash actually happens
>But instead of crashing to 4k, BTC crashes to 1k
How many suicides would there be if this happened considering how many people have most or all of their money in Crypto?
An 8x value loss throughout the entire cryptocurrency market. Can you even imagine the chaos that would cause?

It would make the crash from 20k to 8k look like nothing by comparison.

If that happens then we're going to buy back in at that price. Nothing beats buying in cheap and selling out high.

>now up 10% in earnings since the last time I posted
The state coinkeks HODLers. Enjoy holding the bag for me pls.

Now up 16% in this bitch. Go down more. The tears and profits are delicious.

You lied to me Veeky Forums. You said we were going to the MOON! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

i said it to my friends when it stalled at 15k for weeks.

then 10-11k for weeks.

now its at 8 for a week.

its been dead catting for a while.

>double topped
>failed to push back through the long term support line that it ploughed through on the 2nd
>failure to reach the previous high made and Elliot wave

The moons have aligned, and they say SELL FUCKING EVERYTHING

Robinhood. Nice!

Thanks OP just shorted 100x

Fucking die already with your lame ass meme chart faggot

where would it be smart to buy

7k or 8k. If it fails to pierce then rebounds again that then buy.

Why do people care so much lately.
These up and downs were standard some months ago. It always broke the pattern when no one expected it and thus reached new aths

this is 90% of the TA "experts" out there

>
>you'd be a moron not to take advantage of this sideways movement when it has become this predictable.
I'm too chicken to short, but I just buy low sell high and repeat. No huge gains but good enough. If I happen to be holding when it goes to $2k at least I have more than a couple of weeks ago.

Because we weren't in bubble pop mode back then

>standard some months ago
This is the weekly chart. You're an idiot if you think sideways movement was standard.

We definitely were. Were always in that bubble pop stage.

We weren't though. The bubbles were 2011, 2013 and just now

ya maybe it'll dead cat all the way to $0 right? fuckin dumbass

kek

Super comfy