Why do italians eat so much cheese and tomatoes on their foods?

Why do italians eat so much cheese and tomatoes on their foods?

fuhgeddaboutit

gabagool

etc

Why do American eat so much cheese and tomatoes on their foods?

Because they fucking like it, same reason why you eat your own feces on your foods

How long did it take you to come up with that sick burn?

they don't

Damn.

Why do Indians eat so much cheese and tomatoes on their foods?

Italian Americans, OP. They're the ones who go crazy with the cheese everywhere. Italians are much more restrained with the stuff.

> Tomato
Optimal weather for tomatoes.
> Cheese
Milk goes bad quickly in italy.

Immigrants.

They don't, actually. The tomato thing was invented in the UK when someone sent back Chicken Tikka as 'too dry'. The chef poured a can of tomato puree over it and sent it back. And thus, Masala sauce was born.

Are you implying that north Indian cuisine wasn't tomato heavy before an Indian chap in Scotland decided to make an entree out of an app?

The masala style of cooking is basically a lot of spices in a onion tomato gravy.

Well there's really only one cheese used in indian cuisine

>"oh no, it's tomato outside again"

they don't, "Italian food" is nothing like the food they eat in Italy. a typical meal in Italy normally starts with a large salad on a shared plate, then some combination of carbs and main e.g. orzo, pasta, risotto or bread. tomato and cheese is only a very small aspect of Italian cuisine.

I am going to need a recipe on taht.

Come winter in Italy, you can't step outside without being tomatoed on. It's ridiculous some years.

man it is not fuckin possible to make lasagna look like that

but we don't

You should look into Google or another search engine.

Italy has the perfect climate for growing tomatoes

Same can be said for all foods. Look at Mexican food. In mexico all I eat is fresh cheese and oaxaca, maybe dry fresh as cotija or watery fresh as cottage.

I can't access google on my computer.

eyy im walkin heah fuhgeddaboudit

Because they use them for flavour instead of drowning everything in ketchup and/or cheese, not to mention that the quality of their food is so good that they can afford to eat like that and not worry about having a heart attack.

Looks kinda tasty, but the sauce is weeping on the plate. Needs more cooking.