How do I make fuckable pancakes Veeky Forums

How do I make fuckable pancakes Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

food.com/recipe/petes-scratch-pancakes-5170
reddit.com/r/food/comments/49fj80/to_those_whove_seen_this_image_of_pancakes/
en.rocketnews24.com/2014/06/14/how-to-make-epic-pancakes-with-your-japanese-rice-cooker/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

With a rice cooker

I think they prefer the term "Japanese".

By leaving the pan part out and baking a fucking cake
Why are people buying this meme? Is it the weebs? It looks like a cake with a little butter on top

I like this recipe, I use it a lot

food.com/recipe/petes-scratch-pancakes-5170

is right, but is how those pancakes in your picture were made, although I don't remember where I read that honestly

in murica land cake is rarely used to describe bread even if it technically qualifies. Cake is sugary, unless that japanfag put a bunch of sugar in it, it's not going to be treated as a "cake" in murrica.

On the other hand, japanese people are fags and put way way way way too much fucking sugar in their prepackaged pancake mix so maybe that is a cake.

It's just warm egg and flour though. Not even tasty.

I just did a bunch of reverse image searching and came across these two links:

>reddit.com/r/food/comments/49fj80/to_those_whove_seen_this_image_of_pancakes/

inb4 ewww reddit

>en.rocketnews24.com/2014/06/14/how-to-make-epic-pancakes-with-your-japanese-rice-cooker/

tl;dr;dontwanttovisitreddit: you can make something very similar to this in a rice cooker. (pic related)

oops didn't realize first comment mentioned this can be done in a rice cooker. I hope you still found my links helpful :)

that gif isn't even fitting

This!

i bet sticking your dick between two of those pancakes would be like titfucking a girl

I'll report back tomorrow with results

shit, I laughed so hard I got hiccups now

Eggs + carbonated water user

Fucking el oh eled

While I doubt your ability to make pancakes like the ones pictured, I doubt that you have ever tit fucked a girl even more

Oh... ugnnn.... ffhhhuuuuuu.....
Just wanna fuck that pancake...... uuggghgggnnnnnnn,

HIGH TEST

FUCK I WANT THIS SO BAD~ GIMME THE HOT PANCAKE MMMMMMMM

>

I want to Cum on these.

That's just sad. Can't believe there are people who respond so aggressively to something as harmless as that.

You better watch your back, mr. DefApps.
t. anonymous /g/ hacker

>people