Chainlink

Y..you realized we all shill this as a joke, right user?

You didn't actually buy this shitcoin, r...right user?

Just buy now instead of at 7K

Weak fud bro. You missed the dip?

Listen here you dumb fuck, chainlink is the future.
I told you to buy at .15
I told you to buy at .20
I told you to buy at 0.5
Im telling you one last time, buy now or stay poor forever you fucking pajeet

i unironically just sodl 100k bc of OP's wisdom nufags ye be warned

OP is a new fag testing the waters...trying to see what the fuck is going on.

Buy chainlink and you can get a girl like this for 1 link a year from now

Entry fee to Jonte's Stuga costs 500 Link today, buy 500 Link now and it will be 500 entries a year from now

I'm in she's way cuter than all my tinder matches

please make the buy to the mobius sir its is very much the good coins sir

Thanks just bout 5 Link

The absolute state of stinky linkies
D
E
L
U
D
E
D

Id give u my bags but I unloaded them at the top at peak hype Hahahha.

If you buy Now at local peak you deserve to get dumped the Fuck on. Fucking new cunts couldn't spot inside joke even though their conception was literally That, a joke inside of a new cunt.

Everyone who buys this shit, deserves to be poor so let them be.

as a long term hodl it's got potential
it can do things no other coin can do, eventually, at some point it will.

>He doesn't know
>He thought it was a joke while everyone else was accumulating.

Jokes on you the memes are way more enjoyable when you own some. Also you can still FUD deluded stinky linkies while you own it.

What's the point of typing out stutters? Autism? Nigger?

FUD against Link is the same as it was with Ethereum.
Sergey has a phisiology degree statistics show people with phisiology
degrees are the smartest and have highest IQ out of all smart people (it's true,
go look it up).
Think about it, you didn't buy ETH when it was below $1 but you have a
chance to buy Link. Original white paper says Link can't be above $1 but it briefly was
above $1 and BTC white paper also says it shouldn't be like this and yet it has
high fees and it does not make sense and people still use it so it doesn't matter.
Can you imagine what will happen when first Link Oracle dapps
will be created? Price will reach $1k and soon it might even surpass BTC because
Link has real world use cases. Sergay is clearly an artistic sarvant, it is clear to me.
He has an eating disorder but it's caused by how much he cares about this project.
This is science it is backed by statistic. He wouldn't have to eat much if he
wasn't stressed from all this work. Keep posting fud about shadow fork but the
truth is Link is now developed in hidden private github repository because it can't be
public because Mobius pajeets would steal the code and they would say Sergei stealed the code form them
and it would be a lie but people wouldn't know and Sergai being modest and humble would not
have the resources and strength to fight them in court because it is clear he is very
stressed from all this work. Partnerhips are talked about in behind very closed doors
because partners want to accumulate their bags for cheap prices. Fud against Link is
based on nothing and can be easily dismissed by evidence such as what I provided.
You can keep buying shitcoins such as EOS XLM NEO but it is very clear to me that all of them will be worth $0.
People knew Vitalik was caught molesting childern while high on ketamine and he had an eating disorder
and look, here he is and ETH is expensive and made the believers rich.
In the right moment Sergei will pump Link to the extreme

you just got pawned in the last PnD and are down in link and need to trade back in. Feels bro. I went from 1779 to 1785 tho. Feels good.