200 bags of jerky for $50

>200 bags of jerky for $50
>expires in Nov

Is this shit going to give me cancer?

Send me some bro.

Hopefully

Howd you come across this?

Freeze it.

With me it would not last until November.

The expiration date isn't a big deal. It's freakin' beef jerky, keep the bags in a cool, dry place and it'll be fine for years.

I think jerky causes ass cancer bro, but don't quote me on it.

>Expires

Nigga that's a sell by date. Dried jerky will last a long fucking time if stored properly. Eat it until you can tell it has obviously gone bad.

Send me some too

You can send me some also.

Itll be fine well into next year.

You'll see each of those bags are so small and have such little meat in them, you could easily eat 1-2 a day.

Isn't Jack Linkks considered shit-tier jerky? UK here so I don't know much at all.

How?

Do this. And beef jerky is a fine snack. Its all protein, use it to replace snacks like chips, popcorn, pretzels, etc

This. As long as it's sealed you probably have a good couple years before it actually goes bad.

Yeah. The sodium nitrite is a cell mutagen and carcinogen that will cause cancer.

Jacks and alot of jerky still leave quite a bit of water in the jerky to add water weight. Shoulda gotten bulk HEB jerky.

I'm jealous desu. idk if $6.something is the regular price everywhere but i buy jerky like 3 times a year. I'm a cheap fuck too

>Not re-selling it for 3 bucks a piece

dear god you lucky bastard

bad jerky is still jerky

Jack Link's isn't dollar store jerky bad but it's nothing special.

yah that shit annoys me, like you expect beef jerky but its like some half water bullshit and its super soft almost gelatinous

Yes. Mail it to me and I can dispose of it properly.