Leftover rotisserie chicken

What can I make out of leftover rotisserie chicken. Preferably something that will taste good with rice. Something that's not fried rice.

I have
Eggs
Onions
Garlic

Enchiladas

How do you make that?

chicken and rice egg drop soup

chicken tacos

What is that.

Make some kind of salad with chopped up chicken, vegetables, rice and something like a citrus or balsamic vinaigrette.

I would do it like this.

>Shred remaining chicken
>lightly fry corn tortillas in vegetable (or canola) oil
>dip fried tortilla in enchilada sauce (Pato is best imo)
>roll chicken in dipped tortilla
>cover the bottom of a pyrex dish with enchilada sauce
>place in a pyrex (or equivalent) baking dish side by side until the dish is filled
>pour remaining enchilada sauce over the top and add a layer of cheese over the top
>bake at 350 for 20-30 minutes or until the cheese looks done

To fancy up the chicken filling you could add cream cheese and green onions. Top the finished enchiladas with a dab of sour cream and some chopped green onions.

Mmmm that sounds good

It is my dubs friend, it really is.

Chicken soup, creamy or not.

Or stew it in some mole sauce and have it in tacos or a burrito. I like pic related for canned mole, it's pretty easy find in either ethnic markets or whole foods.

I'd either fry some vegetables, pour sauce and mix in the meat, or make some chicken soup (turns out great if you got bones as well)

Stir fry/cooked vegetable thing
>cook roughly diced onions in a sauce pan until they start to turn translucent
>if you got any, add other vegetables - bell pepper, carrot, broccoli, stuff like that
>when they're almost done add garlic
>lower the heat, pour in some soy sauce/teriyaki and some chill sauce, and mix in the meat (which you should cut to small-ish pieces beforehand)
would also work well as a stir fry if you got a wok

Chicken soup
>boil some water
>dump in the chicken along with vegetables (I usually cut them in very large pieces)
>onion, carrot, zucchini and celery are all great for this
>season with some salt and pepper
>put in a lot of parsley and dill
>cover and let simmer for about an hour or two

Well I liked your ideas but I just went ahead and made curry.

fuck you blew my mouth clean off

>enchilada
It is good, it's a mexican version of a chicken parm, shit is comfy as fuck

so watery tho, hope you made that into a proper gravy

That is some sad looking curry.

Looks more like chicken soup.

I used to collect the caracsses and make soup stock out of them. Don't do it with the Wally's chickens. They're small and salty.

Was still cooking at that point came out nice and thick. Was pretty good the chicken added a better flavor then I had hoped especially since it was already seasoned. The peas were not bad eather.

my mom shreds it into tiny, tiny pieces (think furikake) and dries them and she stores them in a container to be used as a condiment for rice.

That's cool you know how she does it?

I cut a small piece from the chicken and eat it cold before a meal. In a week the chicken is gone.

Protein should be eaten first so that the stomach acids get working on it first, since meat is hard to digest.

You're like me, the breasts are always the last thing to go. I make chicken salad for sandwiches out of my leftovers. Mayo, pepper, onion, chicken broth base and a dash of spicy mustard.

chicken with rice

In an open pressure cooker or slow cooker
>brown an onion in olive oil (one tbsp)
>near the end of browning, add 1 clove of crushed garlic
>1 cup rinced rice, 2 cups water
The ratio is important, the amount depends on how much leftover chicken you have at hand
>spanish spice mix, 1/2 tsp
>mix with rice and water
>one can of green peas and baby carrots
>add the deboned chicken remainings on top
>cook 10min under pressure
(I don't own a slow cooker, cook the time needed for the rice)
>salt and pepper to taste

For god tier version, substitute water with the godly chicken browth you made like a pro.

Eat with harrissa or sambal oelek.

Mexican lasagna

Corn chips or favorite flavor doritos
1/2 leftover rotisserie chicken
1/2 lb bacon or 1/2 cup crumbled bacon
1 medium onion
1 can green chiles (drained)
1 can cream of mushroom
1 can cream of chicken
1lb shredded cheese (cheddar or mexican blend)
Garlic+hot sauce to taste

Fry the bacon- set aside
Dice onion and cook in the bacon grease until just clear (if you're using fresh garlic add it now)
Add your chicken (cut it up like you're making chicken salad)
Cook that all together, add your soups and bring that up to temperature.
Let that simmer for about 15minutes, add your chiles

Crush your chips, make a layer on the bottom of the casserole dish, add your filling, then cover in cheese. Repeat until you run out of filling or the casserole is filled. 10-15 minutes at 350. Favorite hot sauce by the drop, I prefer Marie Sharp's.