Can we have a serious LINK -TRADING- thread for once?

No shills no fuds. LINK is the most promising coin. Also, at times it can get predictable for trading purposes.

Here's what I think: Every time an actual organization buys LINK directly from whales, the price spikes. Then smaller whales take profits and the price dips again. Big time companies buying bulk LINK is the reason its price movements are different from other coins.

My question is this: Yesterday it spiked from 5200 sats to 5900 (maybe it was Tesla' buying that created the spike today) and now it's dropping again.

Is this a good time to sell high rebuy low? Not using my whole stack, just 3.5k of it because I'm not a degenerate gambler.

Other urls found in this thread:

chainlink-docs.smartcontract.com/#introduction
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Chainlink is network that reads JSON files and sends the data to smart contracts. (That's called an "oracle".)
Useful, but not a good investment since the idea can easily be copied and 66% of the tokens available are not in circulation.

Also, although they claim that it solves the "oracle problem" (The oracle problem being that oracles are centralized, not decentralized.), it doesn't, since the data being fed through the ChainLink network still comes from a centralized API feeding data to ChainLink through a JSON file.

For some reason link holders think this gives it a future valuation of at least $100,000,000,000, which is absolutely delusional.

If you dare try to swing trade a GUARANTEED moon mission like LINK, I Really hope you know what you're doing.

All you have to do is hodl for financial success. Don't fuck up the moon mission of the century.

aaaaaaand the first post is FUD.

This is why we can't have nice things

The thought is that if you use multiple api sources the risk of incorrect data is decreased as much as possible

I bought 1k liknkies at ath. Then 1k at 96 cents
Now i bought 1k at 50 cents

That's all i know op

That face when link never Moons

What data wouldn't come from a centralised source you braindead vegetable.

ok where can I buy Link?

Binance..

Use coimbase to buy ethereum. Then you can send it to binance. On binance trade eth for link.

Please use my ref code for helping you out 16103020

Coinbase takes a while to verify so the sooner the better, if youre not already on it

binance.

Not OP but binance is pretty good.

Financial instrument pricing data should come from multiple sources to be considered 100% guaranteed.

Also all data will require an oracle. So there must be middleware between your centralized api feed and the smart contract. So you can trust a centralized oracle to bridge the gap or a decentralized one. If the centralized one is running on an AWS ec2 server, and it goes down, your smart contract is fucked

thx my dudes gonna check it out

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY! HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

You are starting to get to me. Picturing that 1k price in my mind now.

I’m going to have sweet dreams tonight. As I drift off I will visualise 1 LINK = 1K USD, feeling content, being held in Sergey’s warm embrace.

Well, yeah, exactly. Multiple sources being the key.

Notice my trips

Sixteen ten thirty twenty

This week is a risky week because of the conference. There isn't much hype but you still shouldn't count on a dip before BTCS. If you want to 'sell the news' you still have to be careful because any serious announcement or proof of progress could trigger a hype cycle. In my mind, the only condition to justify selling to buy back lower is if there is no significant new information or announcements at the talk. This is a likely option, but you have to wait for it.

Thanks for the opinion buddy, I'll wait. I went and checked BTCLINK RSI on tradingview and it was smack dab at 50, this is indeed a bad time to sell, as it looks like the last few weeks may be running up to an ascending triangle so this bottom may be higher than the previous week's ~4800 sats.

tldr not willing to risk it, maybe I'll sell the lack of news and rebuy before the TSLA announcement (supposedly early March)

Monster volume increase from 36 hours

If my buy orders at 5600 sats aren't filled by e-o-d I think I'll just YOLO market buy. Don't see price retesting its low after Bitcoin superconference.

Kek continues to bless linkies

Yup, that's the reason I believe AB was right when he said institutional buyers are buying bulk. This isn't /our level/ accumulation, it's institutional investors probably.

this is exactly the logic I used to convince you faggots to buy this over $1 in january. "You will never see link under 1 dollar again! get in now!" You're doing gods work user keep getting thew newfags to pump the bags.

there was at least one confirmed signal pnd, probably a prepump or two before. Don't get excited.

time you moron. time

link sucks dick and you are marketing towards nocoiners

kys

kys

kys

seriously kys

AND LO THE BAGS WERE PASSED!

In five minutes SELL

I am too kind sometimes.

now buy back in 7-9 minutes.

could you explain why its fud, what wrong about what he said?

You will suffer in the Valley of No-Linkers.
You will beg Sergey for forgiveness & to end your suffering.
Woe to the.

it's pasta.

I know the whole json parser copypasta, but the premise of what chainlink attempts to do can boil down to what he said in layman's terms, have a look at the documentation for yourself:
chainlink-docs.smartcontract.com/#introduction

Www.kys.com

Those who followed my directions made 1%. Congratulations.

why json why not a parser writer in C and natively compiled?

What are you trying to say? The fud in that pasta is 1. it can be copied, and 2. if the data source is centralized and compromised a decentralized oracle network won't help.

Both of these reveal a fundamental misunderstanding of blockchain and chainlink.

I've got a £500 Link fund.
I currently own 2.5k Link.

My goal is 5K
My dream 10K

What're the chances of link hitting £0.10 ($0.14) before mainnet?
because I know there's a lot of speculation about what will happen after the super conference.

no way sorry

Expect 30's after the conference. If the market is particularly brutal outside chance of high 20's.

>if the data source is centralized and compromised

Love the way you ignore time as an imput or the integration of data from two separate but trustworthy data sources.

I went from 1778 to 1802 today with a few lucky trades.

Feels good anons. Feels good. I probably won't make it though but at least I can see what it is like not to be poor.

THat is 1.802M sitting there in 2019, brother!

lol I wish but it has become an obsession trading up in volume. I started with 150

t. actually autistic, don't talk to people at all in reality I just find the swings exciting and pleasing

Stop saying that. That really burns me when anons say link will be 1000$. Why? Because that would mean I will have 70 million bucks.

Sorry mate but that's never happening in this life.

worth dumping some of my stack in the day/hours before the mega-ultra-super conference in hopes of swing trading and buying more on the dip?

im too much of a noob to swing trade like a pro but this seems like easy mode and i think this is the only real reason its pumping. but i wouldnt want them to talk about chainlink and give some positive news and get left behind and lose some linkies either, thats my only fear

you are a MANIAC

You would sell before 50 usd. It's all market psychology my man.

Bought 6150 sats, sold AT 6298 sats. Bought back at 6100.

So how many linkies do I need to hold on for lambo territory?

And for how long?

>No shills no fuds.
>maybe it was Tesla' buying that created the spike today
literally the next golem

I will definitely sell 10k at 50$ but I will not touch the rest for a long time barring some catastrophic happening in my life that puts me in need of the big bucks quickly. I more than financially secure. No debt. No wife/kids. Just me and my hobbies.

After all I learned in crypto, no way in hell am I selling this in bulk on the cheap. I'll patiently wait.

>You would sell before 50 usd. It's all market psychology my man.

I would buy his on market swings though. maintaining an increase in volume at a lower price. I think a lot of people like me like trading link. I lime to see how when people do things they end up making patterns in numbers, like when plants grow it is related to the number epsilon.

Shiiiit homie I've only got 2k linkies. I have to hold for a long time. The stupid thing is, I've had so many chances trading link, never took 'em.....
Instead I just small incriments when low.

I can also talk to dogs. There are a lot more interesting and honest than people and say a lot about things we cannot hear and smell so talking with them is good because then you are safe. Dogs don't like numbers though which is a shame.

>Use coimbase to buy ethereum. Then you can send it to binance. On binance trade eth for link.
>Please use my ref code for helping you out 16103020
>Coinbase takes a while to verify so the sooner the better, if youre not already on it
Gate.io has much lower fee for withdrawal (8 link vs Binance 20link) so unless you want to store it on the exchange I recommend gate.io.

Also use my ref 861963

today is a very good day for getting more link. Its is very nice.

that is a very nice number but your reference is a horrible number.

what's lambo territory?

Brainlet version: Buy a lambo, live in it because you can't afford rent or utilities, let it rot to shit because you can't afford to get it maintained: 200k = 3,3k LINK (LINK @ $60)

Made it version: Live in a fully paid mansion with 50k LINK in nodes earning you passive income for perpetuity, at least 200k in safe stocks / Vanguard funds, a nice 50k daily driver and enough cash on hand to last you a couple of years, plus the lambo: $4-5M = 66.6k LINK (LINK @ $60)

I don't know why I'm telling you this since you're going to sell way before we get there.

The only place is binance. If you sign up and use my referral I will send you a few Linkies. Just reply back with your Link address and first 2 characters of your email.

www.binance.com slash question mark ref=22066579

Or scan the QR code.

gangster AF

oh and for how long? 9-18 months for the first pump, which might take us to the $60, 3+ years for the utility market value where LINK is $150+. Probably a considerable dip between these two. These are AB numbers, but I agree with him.

>Useful, but not a good investment
You sound so punchable, my fist would probably plow through your stupid face coming out from the back of the head

everything can be easily copied you idiot, that's the point of opensource, somehow eth clones are not worth even close to eth

i need btc and link to come down so i can buy more

I have 1809 LINK now! Which I more but also a VERY nice and pleasing number. I hate making calculations so it is round and not a fraction though.

this is my thinking too.
Only one way to find out.

Explain to me why a big company would buy LINK.

>unstoppable, automated, data-driven agreements
>secure datafeeds via decentralized oracle network
>buy LINK to secure automated contracts via said data feeds
>save billions
>profit

The fact that a random user just had a stock answer for this should make nolinkers sweat bullets.

We're way beyond "will X use LINK" and much more closer to "WHEN will X use LINK" than you poor fucks realize.

BTW I'm glad AF I didn't sell after all. That 6100 would've hurt to come back home to.

To all nolinkers:

You buy a speculative asset BEFORE it fulfills its goal. Not after.

If you do it the other way around don't come crying here that you're always missing the 10x's

Regarding the when:
Hypothetically, if we reach price singularity on Thursday.
>At which price do you sell
>How much
>What do you do with your sats? Reinvest into which coin? Or do you cash out?

I love you, all-is-mind user. Gonna buy 2000 link tomorrow.

Checked, a good decision user.
We are blessed with sound fundamentals with no-hype. I don't think we will get an opportunity like this very easily. Those who believed and held on will be rewarded.

no hype

lol

Why does everyone say there will be a dip during the super conference?

Are we dumping again during the conference?

holy digits.
No one can say for sure. This time there aren't any super hyped expectations like for SIBOS. And it's getting dangerously close to the end of Q1.
Hedge your bets and play it safe, whatever that means for you. My safe play is to hold and have fiat on hand to buy any potential dips

Thanks. Didn't even realize my digits until you said something

could somebody explain to an utter brainlet the best way to store you link off of binance? i hadn't considered holding it anywhere else up until recently

ledger

ok cool any advice on what to use?

...a ledger

No.

We have th upcoming conference, and AB leaked a whale is moving into LINK this week.

The price could slowly keep going until at conference at the very least

You can also use My Ether Wallet if you want to store on you computer

Sold low, bought high this time
Just turned my 10k into 8k linkies.
Feels super bad

fucking moron, it's about to dump
sold at 6100 as well but im not a fucking brainlet to FOMO'ing in this parabola

No normie hype. Biz hype doesn't matter

very kind user, thanks for offering, but I'd rather use my own, thanks

The fact that LINK is is of the only green coins today means it's going to receive a lot of attention. That attention will probably translate to more growth. After the super conference, there's a 90% chance of a dip. So buy now and sell after superconcference, then buy more and hodl.

Stop. I can seriously only think of LINK when I fall asleep. There are no dreams. Just cube. I see this comment in my head, in all caps and I am a slave. Cube is life.

Nobody knows the time of the price singularity.
But when it happens, everyone will know.
All across the world, voices will echo "..what's wrong? Is everything ok?"
A few vehicular accidents will occur seemingly for no reason.
Several pilots, delivery drivers, and one pajeet who forgot to close a submarine hatch will all last be seen yelling at their phones.
Binance will crash. Everyone scrambling to buy LINKs will see 404.
Etherdelta will become so overwhelmed with traffic it will slow to a halt. It will become unusable.
The only orders that will happen will be buy orders that have already been placed.
LINK will reach unimaginably high prices within minutes.
Every noLINKer's eyes will watch. The tiny LINK cube on coinmarketcap will be reflected in their eyes.
However, the ones who knew..the ones who had heard, but didn't listen...
their cubes will be distorted by tears.
As these tears fall onto rapidly moving fingers that are refreshing binance or etherdelta multiple times,
Haunting music rings in their ears infinitely.
The harrowing noise of the bells causes the noLINKer's soul to shiver..and scream.
Biz will be filled with LINK memes. All threads will be titled "You had your chance."
Monitors will be smashed. Laptops broken in half. Weddings, family reunions, graduation ceremonies, and other social events across the world will be plagued by the audible cries of noLINKers who knew the path but didn't take it.
Their hopelessness crushes them inside, but they keep having to wageslave, and forcing a smile on their face every day to avoid ever being asked "what's wrong?" again will eat away at their sanity.
This soon becomes a worldwide phenomenon, and noLINKer syndrome will be added to DSM-V and heavily studied.
Most normies will continue enjoying their playpens.
But the ones who knew..
they will become uncomfortably intimate with despair...
For they know they missed the opportunity of a lifetime, and another precious path to freedom has disappeared forever.

that's what you get you weak hander

still an erc20 token

kek, fucking newfag