What's for dinner?

Storming pretty hard here so frying up some burgers and drinking a beer. Pretty comfy right now teebeeaitch. How about you guy's?

Grabbed a quick dinner with a friend at the nearby casual steakhouse thing.

Mm, I can smell the beef and onions cooking. You've inspired me to have a burger night tomorrow.

Was it one of those with those bomb ass salad bars?

It turned out pretty tasty wish I had some Worcestershire to throw in it while it was cooking but it turned out pretty good regardless.

Southeast?

Sunny and 68 here flyover friend. I had fried chicken and a jalapeno popper.

Ended up ordering shitty Chinese Hopefully be cooking Cod tomorrow tho. There's a sale for fish

Leftovers from eating out and experimented with a zucchini dish

Oil, butter, garlic, salt, pepper, basil, rosemary, and some balsamic vinegar in the pan and like a 6 minute toss

anyone know what to use for spiciness? something as a powder or oil is a must, fresh spices always goes to waste for me

Chili oil maybe?

should i watch out for the Chinese type or is it all Chinese?

Seared Panko Tuna with Green Beans and gooey egg over quinoa.

I FUCKING LOVE HOLLOWED APPLE FRIES

Cod you say? Just made some tonight. Roasted with vegetables. Brown rice and quinoa. Turnip green pesto made with pistachio and pumpkin seeds.

this looks really yummy. will you be my bf?

Oh nice. Yeah planning to make cod a la francaise tomorrow.

:)

Pic related. Roasted cod and vegetables. Brown Rica and quinoa. Turnip green pesto made with pistachio and pumpkin seeds.

Miso soup with broccoli (yea i've got a lot of broccoli in the house, it's been on sale) and furikake

fuck that looks tasty user

it was pretty damn good, altho the broth was lacking something

looks good as fuck, did you cook that?

It looks very tasty