Affogato

Gentlemen, allow me to introduce you to the dessert you will be ordering (or preparing if you have an esspresso machine/moka pot).

For those who've tried it, it needs no introduction. For those who haven't, all I can say is try it and you won't look back.

P.S. It's a classy as fuck way to impress grills, order a ball of vanilla and an espresso then do it for them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7Q9nQXdzNd0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hi 1995! Great to hear from you! I must say, perhaps put a bit of money away for a small investment in this small company called 'Google' (I know, silly name). Oh and I'd avoid NYC around mid September 2001, just sayin'.

Stay 'gnary' dude.

I think the average poster here (muh tendies, muh burger chain is better than your burger chain) was probably an infant in 1995 and even if they weren't they probably don't know about this.

I was born in '95 and can legally drink

fuck off

Well, your picture made me crave it again. Thanks!

The poverty-tier version of this is waiters stirring a spoonful of vanilla icecream into shitty staff coffee. It's an instant addition of sugar and creamer that hides the horrible burned taste while cooling the beverage down enough to drink quickly.

Wouldn't name calling be considered an ad hominem, faggot?

Not an argument

if you ever had a real affogato, you would know they look nothing like that. pic related is a proper, ripe affogato. now fuck off with your hipster iced coffee.

ive made hundreds of these at the ice cream shop i used to work at and i hate them. listen, if you want desert, just pour your shot of espresso into a cup of crushed oreos

this reminds me of how i have a friend who for whatever reason likes to pronounce avocado incorrectly every time he goes to Jimmy John's.

He's like "I'll have a 16 with some Avacnado/Abusdrado/Amblingardo" and every time the guy at the register wants to die a little more.

I just read it in my head like Aviato

What ? I thought that was how italians said faggot like ay look at this guy hes affogato

You're thinking about pic related

That fucking scene when they just said Aviato for a whole minute. God damn. 10/10

youtube.com/watch?v=7Q9nQXdzNd0

I fucking love his character

>ice cream and coffee
I made these for myself when I worked at BK years and years ago. It was pretty good, but nothing special.

As with any simple concoction it's the quality of the ingredients that counts. I tried this at an Italian place that makes the best espresso in town and their own vanilla gelato. Of course what you had is the same idea and tastes similar, but it's like comparing a TGI Friday's steak and some fancy-ass steakhouse super wagyu-whatever steak. Yes they're both steaks, but they're not the same.

>I thought that was how italians said faggot
finocchio

Fanook