We must unite to save crypto

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/swqOENMaisA
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2015/09/07/denmark-places-an-advertisement-in-lebanese-newspapers-dear-refugees-dont-come-here/?utm_term=.8c7ff1e0036f
twitter.com/AnonBabble

signed
t. Eurofag

No thanks europoors have weak hands so please don’t try to shake ours.

Americunts will dump when they wake up- as is their way.

Sure why not.

I think we should remove an american star too. Pick a state which is known for its absolute faggotry burgers

California- where it is a minor offence to knowingly infect someone with HIV, but you face jail time for misgendering.

I would never put my hand in a fatty, greasy burger hand.

t.euro signed

I would also like to state that the French are in fag fags.

I know your also an American whether ur white or not u need to realize we are the most hated group demographic not trying to get shitty pity just saying ur just gonna get a bunch angry (yous) we have to earn their respect individually

i misgendered, also fuck all you pajeets china has strong hands rest are weak

t.american

>I would never put my hand in a fatty, greasy burger hand.

vile treacherous cowardly scheming french man detected.

BaHaha no way BROTHER, we already out this shit back on track this month. USA USA USA

No french here.
I agree that the french are fags

switzerland checking in.

french people are indeed fags.

even the french part of switzerland is full of fucking retards

French and Spanish.
Am I only half a fag?

the european complex of inferiority toward France is soooo strong.

>inb4 you are french. No i'm not.

France is the great european civilization just deal with it.

I'm spanish btw.

Our first lady is a GILF. People can't deal with it

French pre WWI - proud conquering nation
French post WWI - absolute faggotry

Burgers are alright.

t. Spent 3 months on the west coast last summer

I rly like the French too they did so much

yes, yes je concur

Franch here; you're cheeseland wood be dog shit without us

And no fucking poles - poorfags

came in this thread to save crypto, but i'm a frog
oh well
dubs decide if i dump it all

This makes me feel better I'm Northwest here

I approve this treaty. Please buy my nation's products like Monetha, Bancor, Mysterium and future's ico like promedium.

T. LITHUANIAN patriot which acts like ((())), but without long nose

I love u Mr French man I believe dumping is sound

Well, you have already dumped a great French empire, so what's holding you?

at least we don' t have a shitty accent and a broomstick up our asses milkdrinker

You are the most unlikable nation on earth. I genuinely mean that. I don't know what it is but, wherever I've travelled in the world, everyone instantly thinks you're cunts as soon as you open your mouths. I'm not saying you're a bad person. You're just instantly unlikable.

>really makes you think

2 WW on your own soil in 3 decades.

No other nation in the world ever handled that.

today's France is sick, no doubt about that. But France will rise again, no doubt about that.

the exact opposite of this.

>most unlikable nation on earth
You know that's not credible user, why dont you tell me where the baguette touched you

I'm genuinely curious as to why you think this. I am not French but I don't see any reason to dislike he other than the current state their country is in. Pretty much everywhere is shit in lots of different ways if u ask me we all have our shit

As a burger on the paradisical Floridian coast where the sun burns hot and it goes down slow, I support this treaty. I will not sell today. Please please return the favor tomorrow.

Have you ever been to France? You will understand then.
Dutchfag here btw. I don't have a problem with most countries. And France is beautiful. The people in it are just shit and full of themselves.

FIDL out in force today. The reason everyone hates the French is that they're the most pompous stuck up cunts in the world. Not saying there aren't lots of countries with bad reputations now, sop don't go flaming whichever English speaking nation you think I'm from but the French just have an air of false superiority that rubs people the wrong way, especially recently as they've fallen further than almost any former super-power.

>do not include France
but user
the Bogs are French

muslim living in the Netherlands here. I agree. Been to France five times (Champs-Elysees regular) and it's beautiful. The people on the other hand are stuck up ignorant baguettes

Yes California is by far the gayest state with the gayest people

Not sure if I want to go their because of much guns and I don't wanna be around Muslims and negrows
>I Kno w have them here but I live in a very rural place and I stay here
I can't really agree with this or disagree I guess since I've never been around any in person but I read alot about their history I have great respect for their culture too I rly like King St Louis aswell

unfortunately france is full of mudslimes and other bottom feeders. without some serious chances to stop the cultural and criminal decline it wont be worth much in a few years.

Havent been to oregon or washington unfortunately. But every state ive been in all people of all races have been very friendly towards
me, except for one asshole in Reno. If my crypto works out Im definitly visiting again for a longer period of time.

If you're not a middle aged autist and you stay in any youth hostel around the world where cultures and young people collide you'll see the majority of people have the same opinion. It's a false arrogance that's completely transparent.

Which coastline, East or West?

The last time you frogs weren't cucks was during Napoleon. Great leader, too bad he lost. Now go get yourself raped by a mudslime, you cuck. France is done for.

Thank you user u seem like a v nice person

Sir...can india join too ? Indo-Chan Frendship...

we do ur support and maintaince sire !

The problem is they act like they're still a super power from their glory days (which are indeed extremely interesting and a great part of Europe's amazing history) but they live in a refugee infested shithole run by crypto-communists in a failing economy with no military to speak of, a dying culture and little to no relevance on the modern international political stage (except what Germany allows them to have in name only via the EU).

When you combine that with their attitude it rubs people the wrong way. The Spanish have all the same 'exotic' nature to English speakers with a much less abrasive personality (to English and non-English speakers) so even though Spain is a bigger shithole they're much more well liked.

You should look up Paris Syndrome and just never ever visit France. Keep the idea of their incredible history and romantic modern renaissance in your mind as fantasy but never go and actually see what France has become since the War. Germany crippled them mentally, financially and physically.

youtu.be/swqOENMaisA

This is like Independence Day 3. We need all nations to unite to fight the evil weak hands. Except France.

Unironically, run into those guys on the regular

On the gulf between Naples and Sarasota. The weather's great, breeze off the water is just right, women aren't stuck up, taxes are low, and I have all the medium size city amenities I could ever want. I really can't complain. You?

>Youth hostel
Medium kek

Now go visit the actual country, from experience here's what I gathered :
Most asian people hate chinks
The butthurt belt of Europe hate both Germany and Russia, depend on the day
Serbia hate the US
India hate Pakistan and vice-versa
Every arab country hate Israel
South America country all hate each other, dont ask me why, they just do

Truth is France barely register on anyone's radar, except maybe ISIS

Daily Reminder: France is the cradle of enlightenment.

Yeah it's depressing and I know somewhat of the immigration issue I just try not to think about it

how can i help save crypto user?

t. israeli (inb4 kys)

Terug naar je zandbak

kys

Help whitey up

I've been to France. Les portes du soleil is one of the most beautiful and fun places I've been to. I'm not talking about the country itself. I'm talking about peoples experience of the French shitty attitude being similar throughout the world you absolute fucking autist.

I only want to nuke Paris after seeing videos of people walking around. Same with London but to a lesser extent. I will never visit either and I'm English. I just had to go to fucking Osaka and Tokyo didn't I? Cleanest, safest and biggest fucking cities around... Guess I'll check out east Europe next...

In between Melbourne and St. Lucie, decent weather (heating back up) but still got a strong breeze so not too bad. Just waiting for the Florida heat to come back fully to make me wanna kill myself.

hoe bevalt uitkering

again, the exact opposite of this.

this is the only correct foreign opinion itt
foreigners never understand paris and expats are not really representative of french society as a whole
paris is a containment zone for pretentious asshats
expats are turbo-parisians who are rejected so thoroughly by french society they go somewhere else
they export an image of self-righteous cunts when really the average frenchman is conservative, rural, and half-retarded
slow and stubborn, that's what real france is

>has'nt been to any other countries
>has seen them in the telly
>want to nuke them
>wants to pullute asia with his stupidity
current state of burgers
lmao

I'm not french, learn to read faggot.

Je moeder heeft een uitkering

Maybe you should keep your own autism in check then and not make crazy assumptions such as "the most hated nation on earth" when it's obvious you dont have the background to make such a guess

Paris is clearly trash and a tourist trap, do not visit, countryside is perfectly fine tho
If you really want the 100% white experience, you should try Belgrade, cost pretty much nothing too

EAt my Baguette !
Buy the dip, chinese NY & Brazil carnaval ending soon !

I think our partnership should include a double action.
How about the Americans pump and we sell? Seems fair to me.

Arkansas

een advocatenkantoor bedoel je

Good, good. Just don't think about it and everything will be fine, user.

back to work fagots

How about u come up with an fucking idea that saves white races other than creating more cattle
My lifestyle will remain hedonistic until then

Wanna hear a funny story? Back in 2015 Denmark which was still somehow uncucked pulled a chessmaster 4d move. They announced in Lebanon newspapers they will reduce social benefits to arriving refugees by 50 percent and lo and behold suddenly a whole lot of them started to move to Sweden. I remember there was a lot of noise in the media about it because hordes of migrants choked the Denmark - Sweden bridge.

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2015/09/07/denmark-places-an-advertisement-in-lebanese-newspapers-dear-refugees-dont-come-here/?utm_term=.8c7ff1e0036f

It's almost like they only cared about free money and social benefits, not safe place to stay from their war or some other shit. And look closely at that map. They still took a lot of damage but survived the major cucking. Take some examples from those guys in this beautiful eastern wall and you'll see the way. Also don't vote on pussy politicians that are sucking ahmed's dick.

>I will never visit either and I'm English
>Burger
The absolute state of you

Been to Portugal, Japan, Taiwan and Hong Kong.

Lisbon was the only one with niggers selling selfie sticks but that was as bad as it got. Much better than Manchester with ninjas and homeless everywhere.

amen

Yeah same here in the UK. Shit hole cities (mostly) and decent enough in other places like Cornwall or the Lake District and other national parks in Scotland and Wales

>more muslims = green
lmao why not red

>2 ww on your own soil in 3 decades
>no other nation

russia you fucking escargot

What do we gain by a friendship with europoors who don't have enough money to move the market in either direction?

Hungarian checking in (middle Europe)
Holding 20k crypto and have 10k worth of mining equipment I hope I won't fuck this up

BTC bullrun to 100k started a few days ago, spread the news friends

THis is true. I don't know why. In Canada, everyone hates French Candians and French people in general

More green looks good, obviously, how else will you sell diversity to stupid goys.

The only way to save crypto is to kill Bitcoin and 99% of all alts.

Tame your 44% and Intermarium is in.

I wouldn't have a problem with Euros if they didn't talk so much shit.

Can approve, french people are fags.

WTF Hungary, how the fuck did you get to 0,4?
Remove kebab asap
t. Slovakia

Hungary was a major transit point to the Western Europe. It's a miracle they're barely affected.

Definitely remove arkansas

Green is the color of islam. Is this entire board populated by 13 year olds?

It's actually england or maybe Italy

faggot Frenchman here. BTFO, once again. I'm going to go chain smoke 10 packs.