Kucoin wallet disabled

It's over, isn't it? Feels like any moment binance and kucoin will release info about delisting nano and it will go straight to $1.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/zackshapiro/status/951996602192924672
youtube.com/watch?v=rkgxP2luIlg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't know enough about the tech to evaluate Nano myself, but there does seem to be an awful lot of red flag, from the covered-up hack to the insane growth within a month to all of this now.

Binance, KuCoin and Mercatox are taking part in the Bitgrail investigation. Your Nano wallet is disabled ONLY if you're
A) one of the people who abused the duplication bug on Bitgrail
B) one of the people who's holding coins that have been bought off someone who abused the duplication bug on Bitgrail

If you're from group A, you will be prosecuted and have your Nano confiscated
If you're from group B, you will be issued an apology and have your Nano confiscated

>B) one of the people who's holding coins that have been bought off someone who abused the duplication bug on Bitgrail

but how can you tell whether it's from bug if it reached another exchange's wallet? for example 1000 nano reaches mercatox wallet from bitgrail bug abuse, then you buy 1000 nano on mercatox and transfer to your wallet, how can you tell whether that 1000 nano is from bug or previous mercatox holdings? and it's a simple example, because normally there are hundreds/thousands of transactions per day with varying amounts

It's blockchain, nigga. Everything can be traced back.
It might seem unfair that you'll lose your Nano, but it's more unfair that the original rightful owners at Bitgrail lost their Nano.

Nano is gonna be the new bitconnect. I can feel it.

Alright that's it, I'm selling half of this shitty-ass coin. Wow, I sure feel dumb for holding it for so long.

>It's blockchain
No it isn't brainlet.

Fuck you FUDers are dumb

Nano is:
- Fast
- Feeless
- Decentralized
- Secure
- No mining

It's the next Bitcoin and you're dumb if you don't buy in now when it's at an all time low.

This is the most unlucky project I've ever seen. Not only in crypto.

The problem is, nobody gives a shit. Everyone would literally rather be paid in Nanopets than in this crap, including myself.

So glad I dumped this near ATH

lol binance isn't going to delist Nano, the community voted for it and binance is actually working with the nano team to blacklist the hacked XRB. they obviously like the coin otherwise they wouldn't be helping Nano you fucking retard

Remember, this (pic) is a main idiot behind Nano.

Holy shit you FUDers are doctoring twitter chat logs now? You guys are desperate.

Don't come crying to us when nano is $300 by EOY and you missed out.

Thats not shopped you mong, you can actually look it up yourself

holy shit the stupidity of nano holders these days. glad I rode the train from 50ct to 30 bucks and never looked back

Its right here dumbass.
twitter.com/zackshapiro/status/951996602192924672
Face it, Nano is run by a bunch of moroncucks.

Enjoy holding my bags. Pic related. That's the nice lady from PowerLedger. She is dumping all of her Nano bags on you too. Please, buy our bags. Thanks.

Have been watching this NANO FUD over the last days and now I am convinced. It is actually organized FUD.

I wonder who would pay for it? I predicted that there will be FUD from Bitcoin supporters down the road, but definitely not so soon.

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

as if. You bought at all time high didn't you.

so the dev thought Francesco the bitgrail guy was a good guy.. obviously this changes when he turns out to be incompetent and can't run an exchange properly. you can't fucking tell who is sociopath until they try to fuck you over. i met many people who turned out to be crazy after a few months of getting to know them

Yes it is you dumb nigger.

I'm honestly just pissed off. I shouldn't even be talking shit in here since I'm dumping my Nano on Kucoin in another tab. I don't care if it goes back up, I just need to get the hell out of this coin. There are so many other great projects out there and this one just keeps fucking up.

hey heeey heeey
When Charlie Lee said this is his least favorite litecoin fork i knew something is fishy.
Enjoy your bags redditors

youtube.com/watch?v=rkgxP2luIlg

This guy tried to warn everyone about XRB and the development team long ago. Few listened. He was right.

Just finished selling all of my XRB. Fuck this scam.

This has to be subtle FUD because nobody is that fucking stupid that they think that makes your product any good at all, and no, btw, you do not know that it is nearly as secure as bitcoin

oh shit

Hahahahaha this is the guy who blackmailed Troy by telling him to open Bitgrail withdrawals or he would accuse the dev team of insider trading. He was told appropriately to go fuck himself. A tin foil hat would fit well on this balding faggot's airhead.

>Hahahahaha this is the guy who blackmailed Troy by telling him to open Bitgrail withdrawals or he would accuse the dev team of insider trading. He was told appropriately to go fuck himself. A tin foil hat would fit well on this balding faggot's airhead.

It is just that actually he sensed the fishy smell right.

What a genius, whoever could have predicted Bitgrail one of THE shittest exchanges in crypto would go down. Anyway, I'm pretty sure it was because Bomber was trying to arbitrage back his losses and not actually exit scam.

Feel free to post proof of your sale, so I can laugh at how fucking dumb you are for believing this faggot of all people.

It's not going anywhere OP. Gox didnt kill bitcoin and grail wont kill nano. Should've held on

>tfw actually thought about buying some xrb a month ago because of heavy shilling about 'muh solid team' and 'muh revolutionary tech'
>BUY THE DIP! BUY IT! IT'S GOING TO MOON! $50 BY MID FEBRUARY! SCREENCAP THIS!

Fucking /biz, you've tried to scam me again

BCC has been bouncing ever since they exit scammed, some days pumping by 30%. I guess people just like playing with fire and chasing the pump

>he didn't ride it from 20c to 39usd

Well, I went all in on trtl at 25sats, basically I made the pump from 25 to 37...

Zach, Nano core developer, is the hacker.
He is also scammer behind Dadi, copypasted whitepaper from another project.

Remember when he shilled his Dadi on RaiBlocks community? I Remember.

Bomber is incompetent, almost dumb.

Nano core team are rollin in your cash.

HURR DURRRR MUH COIN PLS WHY IS CRASH FROM 40 DORRA TO 1 DORRA PLS MUMMY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

dadi guy was someone else, his name is chris mair

No, it isn't you idiot.

Exchanges are off chain.

You guys better pull out all your coins from Kucoin before they start """"mandatory verification""""