This is good with steak etc

This is good with steak etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

grammarly.com/blog/know-your-latin-i-e-vs-e-g/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

And bacon sandwiches! I wonder what the American equivalent would is? Something mildly spicy or some sort of BBQ sauce i imagine...

No it's not. I don't like it. Your opinion is invalid and not worthy of a new thread. If every one here just made a new thread every time they have an opinion it would be nothing but "this is the best of all time" "this doesn't belong on this" and "this place is horrible fast food" threads. We do not want that so keep your opinion to yourself. Thank you.

vinegar and sugar. wow. terrible for teeth.

I'm also surprised big ben hasn't been the target of a terrorism attack yet. In due time, I suppose. All those fake immigrants y'all be letting in.

This is better.

You mean those the British have historically stolen from, killed and raped? It's only fair for them to be allowed to come in and live comfortably.

Fuck you racist

>fake immigrants
An American's view of the wider world.

i thought it would be similar to a1 steak sauce when i first tried hp sauce. a1 sucks, hp is downright awful

>big ben
WTF are you talking about, retard?

hmmm I dunno maybe the front of the HP bottle dumbass

Religion has no race there fore is not racism. I think you are looking for maybe religious bigotry or religious intolerance. The fact that you think hating on the Islamic religion implies I mean Arabs is in fact calling yourself a racist by saying all members of that religion are of the same race.

Shut up faggot

>crying about perceived racism
>calls him a faggot

There's nothing perceived. You're both racist as fuck and likely trump supporters. Really sad

>dumbass
The buildings depicted on the bottle are the Houses of Parliment and the Elizabeth Tower, dumbass.

>Elizabeth Tower

Which is only really famous for the clock it contains, e.g. Big Ben.

Big Ben is not a clock, dumbass.

>e.g.
I think you mean i.e.

Love it with breakfast sausages

Harry Potter Sauce

are you really going to sperg out over the difference between the clock as a whole vs. its largest bell? How is that distinction relevant to the discussion here?

hey, buddy!
want to buy a bridge?
:^)

>rank hypocrisy
Self hating cultural Marxist detected.

>arguing with libfags
>"you challenge what school teachers say, you are dumb and support [politician that daily show says is bad]"

steak?
with brown sauce?

are you mad

they go on bacon and egg baps and full englishes

I don't like HP. I dunno how to describe it but it just tastes too strong. For "brown sauce" as brits call it pic related is superior

>3edgey5me
Doesn't the USA owe mexico reparations for annexing Texas?

fuck you I can put it on whatever I want

shut up you racist cunt

Onlyb right answer

canadafag here, had to move to usa flyoverland and cant find HP anywhere.. feels bad man
(and A1 is so disgustingly sweet)

The Big Bong

>memesauce

No, he's right
grammarly.com/blog/know-your-latin-i-e-vs-e-g/