Fastfood options for the poor

where do you eat when Mcdonalds and Taco bell are no longer affordable? What are some delicious fastfood options for those of us who don't have the luxury of eating name-brands like McDonalds and Taco Bell?

hmmm you're going to have to buy the ingredients to make your own fast food. start with your local dollar store and buy beans, rice, and tortillas to make your own imitation taco bell burritos.

nice idea but is there any store thats like 50 cents and under?

The store that sells you your instant ramen
Now neck yourself

This is when you learn how to make rice and beans in bulk over the weekend
Or learn to forage

If Taco Bell is out of anyone's price range, it's really time to reassess your life.

AND CHESTER CHARLES SMITHERS

SUCKED

THAT BIG

KAHUNA

BURGER

This.

taco bell is as cheap as restaurants get. i don't know anything with lower price tags, unless you happen to have some pizza chain or a local deli with unbelievable deals.

time to learn to cook in bulk.

Check under the bridge, they got some good shit down there.

taco bell is expensive as hell.

Del Taco is the only restaurant with a true dollar and under menu

Dumpster-diving

Came in here just to say this
My nigga

little ceasers 4 me

Bro learn how to con people. Be a narcs/sociopath with me! :)

Flunch, if you are not easily disgusted.

Recipe: Haitian Mudcakes

Fast becoming the staple culinary delight in Haiti, the humble mudcake has made a resurgence in international cuisine since the heady days of African famine in the 80s. Here’s how you make one!

Ingredients:

Salt
Margarine
Dirt
Water

Instructions:

Take on part salt to one part maragrine and mix with 10 parts dirt and 5 parts water.

Mix by hand until you have a firm density and then craft into “cake” shape.

Place in preheated oven at 180 degrees celsius for 20 minutes until firm (but not brittle).

Serve at room temperature.

You're not going to find anything cheaper than dollar menu items. That being said, this seems like a decent deal

forgot pic

Food bank my negro

The cookie is basically a non-item. I don't know who would really buy cookies from a fastfood restaurant.

>chicken breast
>cheap tortillas
>cheap taco sauce
>bulk shredded cheese (stays good for over a month)
>lettuce
>whatever else you like on tacos
taco bell at half the price and better quality.
subway's cookies are pretty good, sucks that their sandwiches are usually junk. there's a penn station close to where I live and that is far better.

for the budget-conscious nigger who saves popeyes for special occassions

Make rice or soup recipes at your house

There used to be 50 cent hamburgers from McDonalds on certain days of the week. I don't know if they still do that, though.

buy taters.

boil em, mash em, stick em in a stew....

jack in the box two tacos for a fucking dollar. for three dollars thats a lot of food.

Del Taco and $0.49 tacos (3 for a dollar on Tuesdays) are the best you're going to get

Kek

If you're poor for fast food then you've got problems
when out and about and hungry I go to the grocery store and buy a half kilo of bananas or a wheel of brie and a single bread roll

White people fault?

>63 cents per shitty unfulfilling cardboard aroma slice
nope

the mention of the grocery store and bananas reminds me:

OP, you should just go to a grocery store with self checkout and cheese the fuck out of it (buy expensive weighed shit by marking it as bananas) or just shoplift your food entirely if you have the balls

in what fucking world?

And they're so fucking good. Me and my buddies used to get hammered like a hardware store and order several dozen of these beautiful bitches. They already had hot sauce in them, no need for messy packets or dipping into my supply. They come in a paper diaper so I can eat that shit when I'm driving sloppy and not spill taco innards all over my jorts. It's got a slice of freedom cheese laid gently inside of it's taco pussy. And two for a buck! Holy fuck, you get you get twenty tacos if you slide the cashier a crispy Marvin. Jack in the Crack, no going back.

Not him but it certainly is expensive as hell in my country. I was so disappointed after seeing Americans talk about how it is so cheap.

it's not cheap even in America, no matter how much money you make
it's a fucking waste of money, you might as well cook your own better tasting more filling food and burn the money you've saved

The microwave doesn't have a dollar menu

>where do you eat when Mcdonalds and Taco bell are no longer affordable?
home. fast food is why the poor stay poor.

mcdonalds cookies are dope tho

>being so poor you can't afford fast food

Dude, those places are about as cheap as it gets.

>where do you eat when Mcdonalds and Taco bell are no longer affordable?

A soup kitchen

Then watch as your local grocer throws away a literal ton of food at the end of each and every week.

Capitalism is a broken system.

I believe there's a store where things are only 1 US dollar

can't remember the name tho...

I don't see what that has to do with people eating mud cookies.

walmart?

something about how instead of wasting leftover/day old food it should all be shipped to Africa or whatever

food stamps fagget.

>something about how instead of wasting leftover/day old food it should all be shipped to Africa or whatever

Why? What is the profit in it?

Seriously, you can get burritos for a buck.

Here the tacos are no longer 2 for a dollar.

MAD AS HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Del taco does have taco tuesday tho they arent as good as crispy fried american tacos from jack in crack.

Checkers. They got some good poz there too.