Almost ATH again in satoshi

During this bitcoin DIP, LINK was one of the only coins that retained its value. A lot of shitcoins that were in the top 100 will never get back up. Link has always consistently remained in the top 100 whether the times were good or bad.

This says something.
You do have some LINK right user?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/o6frxYOk4fA?t=962
youtu.be/kK3VByPuGDc?t=2138
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

LINK will forever be stuck in limbo between 90-110 on CMC. When total crypto market cap is $50 trillion LINK will be $100.

Its at 60% of ATH in Sats.

Can’t you feel it user?
45 days left until simplified mainnet and big players are preparing for it.

Don’t be stupid.

LINK stronkest coin 2018

this
what the fuck are you smoking op?
linkies are truly the most deluded fags on this board

Was there anyone even here during the ETH days with the memes and shit like LINK?

>he didn't read the whitepaper

>Implying i'm giving an anorexic Russian autistic teenager money for his pre-mined scamcoin.

i got some link user

>During this bitcoin DIP, LINK was one of the only coins that retained its value.

Just lol. Tell that to the idiots that bought at $1.30 and watched the price sink to 30 cents.

this. i have a great chuckle every time I think about all the people i told "link will never be under $1 again!" "link will never be under $1.20 again. Buy now! Go!"

I lowkey told my friend that and I feel kinda bad about it. Even though I thought it was true. I just didn't see the big BTC crash coming.

Fuck me. Assblaster was right. We are all going to make it brahs

>anorexic
who you talking about

>Link has always consistently remained in the top 100 whether the times were good or bad.
It was outside the top 100 just yesterday

not fudding btw this coin is gonna make us rich

lmfao, satoshis don't matter anymore.

this

lumens are the new store of value

Tell me 10 coins that has retained its value better than LINK during this dip.

you can’t

Money Skelly obviously.

Tether
Usd
Dime
Nickel
Penny
Quarter
$20 bill
$5 bill
$10 bill
$50 bill

guys these are obvious pump n dumps
and no, not even close to ATH in satoshi

Lumens? Kringles is the new store of value. look up TBC coin

>$20 bill
>$5 bill
>$10 bill
>$50 bill
>he doesnt know the jews hyper inflated the price of fiat currency during the last crypto dump

insider info: us dollars are currently worthless, its just that the public doesn't know yet. february 25th turn on CNN heh heh heh

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER!

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY! HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

So I bought 1,000 usd of your shitty link coin. You better not fuck me like you did with trtl Veeky Forums

if you bought in today dont freak out when it inevitably dumps later this week, this current price hike is probably a pump & dump.

you are a MANIAC

quantitative easing was suppoed to have destroyed the dollar for 10 years paul fags btfo year after year. i'm 60% USD waiting for teh crash to scoop up cheap stockf goagd

AssBlaster said it'll take years for this piece of shit to go anywhere
why should I care when even he said it's gonna dip to 10 cents

LOVEABLE MANIAC

that's very sly. I see what you did there. You want his LINK because he is a normal. You should not be concerned. Normals are scared of numbers and he will sell because the numbers will scare him instead of seeing beautiful patterns.

>the bittersweet moment when you become a billionaire because of your LINK holdings, but everyone else is a trillionaire because they held shit like XRP.

link is a scam scam sacm dont buy! !!! sir mobous beter teknologi buy mobos sir

The only place you can buy is binance. So much FUD on here but DYOR and you will see LINK has the potential to be MASSIVE. If you sign up and use my referral I will send you a few Linkies. Just reply back with your Link address and first 2 characters of your email.

www.binance.com slash question mark ref=22066579

Or scan the QR code.

>ATH in sats = 10k
>Current price = 6k

Who gives a fuck about sats, when I cash out I'm cashing out into fiat, not bitcoin. If bitcoin crashed to one dollar but all alts retained their value, would you fuckers all celebrate being "rich" because you had billions of sats? No you'd all be posting pink wojaks because measuring in sats is pointless.

>but all alts retained their value

That's practically impossible

vitalik just died in fucking car crash sell NOW

Someone seriously pulled this? That's just bad karma lol

I mean, accusing people of smashing cheeseburgers and thai ladyboys is one thing, but FUDing with people dying is just meh

Why should I sign up with your referral and give you my email when the archive shows that you didn't send link to anyone?

anyone have a binance referral to buy link?

0xce8cca09920ba5e20ccd159ea43a6c9abffe2309

please hold up your end duder.

>0xce8cca09920ba5e20ccd159ea43a6c9abffe2309
>please hold up your end duder.

Email is AL

I'm not even a stinky linkie, but I'll admit it's fucking impressive.

>Team consists of literal mutes
>Zero news, zero announcements
>Tons of FUD everywhere, even from its own holders
>Still manages to claw its way up the top 100 ladder and stay there indefinitely

When they hire a marketing director, I might actually buy in. I can only imagine what happens then, when the token is still in such good shape after the shitshow it has been through.

Tethered up my trading stack but it's not dropping in usd :(

thats why i recently went all in. if i lose it all so be it, its not a life altering amount. if it does even half of what these autists think it will that will be nice

checked. Gold will survive the fire. The more LINK is attacked, and survives, the stronger it gets.

It's at 110 right now actually.

The funniest thing about Chainlink is that most of the holders haven't even read the whitepaper, and everyone knows this, so it's super easy for whales to just say
>this white paper is incredible! you're missing out if you don't buy this
>DYOR tee-hee
Yeah, well I did read the whole thing, and if you actually put the time in to read the damn thing, you'll realize that the what they're trying to do is impossible, and they know it.
Basically it boils down to this two man team came up with a philosophical question, attempted to answer it with a fancy white paper, and are selling it to the unwashed masses to make a profit.
>two people
>1 philosophy major
Get the point?

latest FUD pasta
>philosophy major
who happens to capture the attention of serious players in the financial industry, and has a working product.

youtu.be/o6frxYOk4fA?t=962

And a history of building successful blockchain projects:
youtu.be/kK3VByPuGDc?t=2138

That pasta needs to be updated.

I only have 50k... knew I was hoarding all my fiat for some reason these past few years.. otherwise I would be hodling an even smaller stack.

50 k is a good amount, you will be very happy. Not a millionaire happy, but very happy

It was 110 when that post was made. 88 now, it's mooning it looks like. I hope people don't get hurt when it crashes down again. They're just trying to make money off this thing.

Irrelevant.

FUD 50K is THE Lamborghini ticket my friend

Don't trust people who talk like this.

Fuck off nigger words from the prophet pepe baller himself

Nobody knows the time of the price singularity.
But when it happens, everyone will know.
All across the world, voices will echo "..what's wrong? Is everything ok?"
A few vehicular accidents will occur seemingly for no reason.
Several pilots, delivery drivers, and one pajeet who forgot to close a submarine hatch will all last be seen yelling at their phones.
Binance will crash. Everyone scrambling to buy LINKs will see 404.
Etherdelta will become so overwhelmed with traffic it will slow to a halt. It will become unusable.
The only orders that will happen will be buy orders that have already been placed.
LINK will reach unimaginably high prices within minutes.
Every noLINKer's eyes will watch. The tiny LINK cube on coinmarketcap will be reflected in their eyes.
However, the ones who knew...the ones who had heard, but didn't listen...
their cubes will be distorted by tears.
As these tears fall onto rapidly moving fingers that are refreshing binance or etherdelta multiple times,
Haunting music rings in their ears infinitely.
The harrowing noise of the bells causes the noLINKer's soul to shiver..and scream.
Biz will be filled with LINK memes. All threads will be titled "You had your chance."
Monitors will be smashed. Laptops broken in half. Weddings, family reunions, graduation ceremonies, and other social events across the world will be plagued by the audible cries of noLINKers who knew the path but didn't take it.
Their hopelessness crushes them inside, but they keep having to wageslave, and forcing a smile on their face every day to avoid ever being asked "what's wrong?" again will eat away at their sanity.
This soon becomes a worldwide phenomenon, and noLINKer syndrome will be added to DSM-V and heavily studied.
Most normies will continue enjoying their playpens.
But the ones who knew..
they will become uncomfortably intimate with despair..
For they know they missed the opportunity of a lifetime, and another precious path to freedom has disappeared forever.

Soon we will have our Money Belly memes as well

what was ath for eth

these people that bought that high fell for the cup and handle meme. It really did look like it was going to break tho before btc decided to be a faggot

Yeah so what are we dumping this at?

very simple faggot. BTC is more valuable than the dollar. If you are making gains in stats than you are fucking killing it in USD. Stop being a nigger

fucking hell dude.
I didn't get in, waited for the dip. But right now Link is looking like it's mooning.

Am I too late Veeky Forums ? Please tell me. I won't question you ever again :(

We're #86 now FUCKer
how does it feel?

I think it will go to a dollar but buy in at your own risk.

>I didn't get in, waited for the dip
theres no excuse, you had nearly a months worth of time to buy in. it dipped below 30 cents at one point

shut the hell up you had a full year to get in.

I wish I had bought this thing instead of fucking fun. At least link is back to it's pre January crash price.

checked- LINK is going to $5000 by 2020.

Also checked

VeChain
Walton