Did any of you fuckers ever eat durian? what's it like? does it really smell like feet?

did any of you fuckers ever eat durian? what's it like? does it really smell like feet?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Passiflora_ligularis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>did any of you fuckers ever eat durian

Obviously you haven't.

Isn't that implied?

Probably bait but that looks like passion fruit my nigga

I've had it.

Frankly, I was disappointed. I was expecting it to be either the nastiest thing ever, or the greatest thing ever based upon what I had read and heard about it. It was very meh. It did have a funky smell but it was nowhere near as offensive as I was led to believe. It tasted good, but nothing to obsess about.

I'm pretty sure that's not durian
I'm not an expert, but google images tells me that's caja

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Passiflora_ligularis

>does it really smell like feet
No. It smells like shit. World of difference.

thats not durian faggot. that looks like a southamerican fruit only known there, where there is no durian btw. where are you from?

I drank durian juice once (freshly squeezed). It tasted a bit like garlic. Nothing that special, but pretty disgusting.

that is passion fruit. i bought it all the time in south america to make juice from.

It's dangerous, mr.

how do you make juice from that thing?

By blending the pulp?

That isn't a durian in OP image. This is a durian.
I've tried it. Durian sucks.
It doesn't smell like feet. It smells like carrion. The inside looks like scrambled eggs. It's a fruit only HP Lovecraft could love.

Nipanon here.

Durian taste godlike in my personal opinion but your breath smells like you've been eating nonstop ass.

If you can get over the smell it's good. I recommend going for the Thailand variety, it stinks less.

Thailand vers. is better desu. Also make sure its ripe, had an unripe one once and it tasted like ass. Its aight in my opinion, but nothing crazy

But I like eating ass. I want the whole world to smell my ass eater breath and know.

Overrated, had it, not that bad/good. Creamy, strange texture, sweet, that's it :v

First of all, that's not durian, I'm pretty sure that's a passion fruit. Yes, I've had durian, and needless to say, I did not enjoy it. It wasn't so much the smell that put me off so much as the texture. It was like eating a slimier jackfruit that tasted of onions, is the best way I can describe it. Mine might have been overripe on both occasions, but I honestly can't fathom anyone enjoying it without having had it through their youth.

like chewy sweet peanut

what pulp? shit is just a bunch of watery seeds

It's eaten by the Moluccans, who happen to live in the Netherlands a lot. I've never eaten one, but a Moluccan friend told me she was utterly disgusted by it.

Tried it when I was in Malaysia.

didnt smell to bad when I bought it at some street vendor. didnt want to eat it right on the street, so I put it into my backpack and took the bus to my hotel.

turns out you get used to the smell quite quick, but as soon as the bus was moving for a few minutes, the driver opened the doors, while running down the freeway…

finally ate it. Tastes like rotten onions.

Maybe it was just over ripe? Will probably try it again, if given the chance, since it gets praised so much, but I am not exactly in a hurry to do so.

Good durians can range from sweet to bitter(kinda hard to explain). Not so good ones tend to lack flavour or richness. Anything that is "durian flavoured" is probably shit. Texture ranges from a firm skin with fibery pulp that pulls off in a chunk, to a creamy pulp.

Malaysia has nice ones, although no durian is guaranteed to taste good until you crack it open and have a taste.