I'm a busy Mom who keeps a cooking blog and I heard this was a good place to come and share hints or "hacks" from the...

I'm a busy Mom who keeps a cooking blog and I heard this was a good place to come and share hints or "hacks" from the cooking/eating biz.

So I'll share one of my "hacks" to start. Even though "sushi" always means "with rice," many people use the term for just the fish, which is "sashimi."

You'll get what you want no matter what term you use (and trust me, my hubby will eat it!), but don't be a smartypants about the difference or you could spoil a nice time for everyone.

Do you have any food/eating hints or "hacks" you'd like to share?

Now that's some bait.

I want to see this "busy mom" forced meme succeed one day, but I don't think this thread will be the one to do it.

If you leave the water faucet running for a little bit the water will come out colder

Saying sushi means "rice (soured rice often)" is like saying sandwich means bread.

Try these food hacks OP, the kids can't get enough of it!

A watched pot never boils, but if you're in a hurry here's a "hack" for you.

I keep an extra sleep mask in the kitchen and just slip it on when I need to boil something quickly.

Works like a charm. But be careful, it may give hubby some funny ideas if you know what I mean.

If you frying oil is too hot, put some icecubes in it.

Don't forget to remove the crust from the bread when making sandwiches. My wife's son hates it when I leave them on

Busy Mom here. Not really a "hack" but I wanted to share this.

Sometimes finding a babysitter when you and hubby just want to pop out for a quick meal at the Olive Garden can be quite a bother. So take your baby along!

If baby is being fussy or crying in the restaurant don't worry about it. Remember their motto and realize the diners around you will understand. Because they're family!

I always remember this when I breast feed at the table and hubby always has to have that extra glass of wine (or two). And I know that 10% tip will help make our server's day.

>I'm a busy Mom

No you fucking aren't. You're not 'busy'. How many miles did you walk today? How much money did you make? How many times your own bodyweight did you lift?

I hate the 'busy mother' meme, because it's just women pretending they're relevant despite producing nothing useful except children.

>How many miles did you walk today? How much money did you make? How many times your own bodyweight did you lift?
>He thinks this is what makes you busy

>hello, I live in my own little lonely world where only the things I do matter and I judge everyone else by them. I also love the cock.

Boy, you sure showed your colors there, bro.

>>He thinks this is what makes you busy

You're right. We should reword it so it's relevant to today's busy moms:

How many instagram posts did you make today? How many twitter feeds are you following? How many selfies did you take? How many times did you change clothes when taking those selfies? How many times did you visit starbucks?

see

Are you trying to imply that Instagram and selfies "matter"?

tits or GTFO

This is the lowest I've seen Veeky Forums sink. The bait, the people taking the bait. Man, I can't wait to laugh at this later with my wife's son.

Need to discipline your cheeky kids without leaving bruises? Pour a bag of uncooked rice on a hard floor and have them kneel on it with exposed knees for 30 minutes.

pls stop trying to trigger me

My mom did this, and fuck was it stupid. Also had a variant where we had to hold our arms outstretched over our heads.

I'm on Veeky Forums every day now so I guess it worked.

I pretended to be a grandmother on Veeky Forums one time and a few people believed it. Told them I googled "food & cooking" and ended up here.

Are you trying to imply that you're somehow better than anyone else? Anyone who talks like you do is obviously a low brow piece of shit, so you know, people in glass houses and all that.

GOMAD

>But be careful
>implying it isn't every housewife's dream to be blindfolded and dragged off to be fucked senseless

My wife's son got sick from eating sashimi.

That last one reminds me of the copy pasta where a guy's roommate creates the perfect fuck-melon over the course of several months of experimentation, then throws a party where he fucks it in front of everybody and it explodes.

>Are you trying to imply that you're somehow better than anyone else?

Not at all. I'm not talking about people, I'm talking about things. I'm asking if you think that these specific things--instagram, selfies--are important or not?

>>Anyone who talks like you do is obviously a low brow piece of shit

How so? I haven't insulted anyone. I'm asking a question. Your answer to that question is going to determine how the conversation proceeds. I admit that I might insult you depending on your answer, but I didn't want to make assumptions.

So let's ask again: are you trying to imply that selfies and Instagram "matter"?

This is why I love Veeky Forums.
I know all these "busy mom" and my wife's son posts are probably just trolls but I like to imagine Veeky Forums being inhabited by soccer moms and cucked dads.

>le ebin rebbit cuck maymay

Busy mom here!
Hey! Here's a tip for all you single moms out there looking a little fun on your next night off...
Next time you make the little ones jello keep a separate container for yourself and add some vodka in that bad boy. Then pour that into some small dixie cups and set aside in the fridge. Then next time the kids are with dad you can invite the girls over and have a jello shot party!

Wow you sure told her off
You're so cool

It can be a full time job if done right. It's real funny right about the time all the convinece products came out house wives started to become depressed cause what's their point of existence when you can get dinner from a can?

you are not mom you are large, fat programmer

soccer mom really large, hairy man bored at shitty call center job, still, could be hot

Apparently, beating someone with a bag of oranges will leave no bruises.