Hey guys, what's the fastest way to Flavortown?

Hey guys, what's the fastest way to Flavortown?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gkc-gAYCwes
nytimes.com/2012/11/14/dining/reviews/restaurant-review-guys-american-kitchen-bar-in-times-square.html?_r=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

In the camaro, obviously.

Get out, Sheep.

Roll it over and grease it down, I'll drive you right to Flavor Town

Drink soy sauce

I find an equal parts mix of crisco, donkey sauce and heroin taken intravenously is best

Get in your eeny weenie peenie machine, back out of your driveway, take a left, take a right, take a left, take a right, take a left, and then drive straight up your own ass.

Don't forget the mayonnaise. Never forget the mayonnaise.

high-quality paprika.

Is guy our guy?

The other side of a noose.

fury road

Extra mayo, white boy.

Do Americans not like Guy?

I'm an Aussie and I kinda like his show, he seems pretty genuine.

I'm Euro and I think it's comfy

That's slave master to you.

youtu.be/gkc-gAYCwes

Hey now, cut your tongue out, get paid.

Dye your hair so it glitters like gold

Get a flaming shirt and smell like mold

I'm from socal and I think his shows are solid

Is there a bus route to Flavortown?

I'm an American and I like him and his shows. The man is a living caricature though, normal Americans aren't like that lol.

>I think it's comfy

is this a meme? Am I missing something?

nothing wrong with the show. he can be a bit annoying but nothing bad

US 51 into Downtown Memphis, 901 represent.

Or go to Gibson's for some good donuts.

Head to Guy's restaurant in Las Vegas and have the Mac and Cheese Burger

He's just weird as hell. His whole personality and character is totally built and artificial. People just don't go dressing like Smash Mouth talking about shit like flavor town.

He's harmless and doesn't fuck with anything or teach people bad, he's just Food Network's version of a "cool guy" which is fucking hilarious because it's all so bizarre and food-based.

Yea baby that burger is MONEY!

and that MONEY was in my pocket when I passed out and pissed my pants!

Lol hey Scarp.

Actually, he's a homophobe, a misogynist, and is literally terrified of eating eggs. And hates spicy food. And has a completely artificial personal and little intelligence, and got all his training working for Stouffers.
All of that makes him a shit tier human.

Hes not any of those things

nice source bud. Oh wait, there isn't any, because none of thats true.

I swear to God id buy that shirt tonight and proudly wear it as long as it had sleeves.

The fuck he's not. There's proof.

Deny deny deny.
Doesn't make it any less true. Prove me wrong.

he's a fucking weirdo but the show is so well produced and the food always looks delicious so I watch.

It's frogposter speak.

Basically this. He's basically something to be the "face" of Food Network in a "we make food cool" sense.

It's why Dan Carlin turned down changing his podcast Hardcore History into a show on the History Channel, he didn't want to be as he called it "the Guy Fieri of History"

Not him but that's not how it works. If you assert a claim then the burden of proof is on your to back that claim up, they don;t need to prove anything in a counterclaim if you have no proof

"That which is asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence"

He said flavortown, not getting robbed and shot to death

Hi never heard of socal are you sure you spelled it right?

>blah blah blah, let's apply debate team rules to Veeky Forums!!!

Fuck you and fuck off, prove me wrong, asshole.

I like his show but he's clearly an asshole.

Now I know what to do with my chicken breasts

Heres a pic related as a thank you reward

If he was a fake he'd have quit the schtick long ago when he realiaes he doesn't make endless profit out of it. But here he is today. Believe it or not, there are people with odd tastes out there who genuinely enjoy what they're into
He's genuine and one of the least insecure out there.

monosodium glutamate

okay i will
guy fieri is not homophobic, misogynistic, and actually loves eggs and spicy food
how does it feel to be btfo, scrub?

Fieri Road

if he killed himself i'd donate all of my time and money to a charity of his choosing and do more of a benefit to this world than he ever would.

Anyone with half a brain can look up any of that.
So, you're admitting that you have barely 2 brain cells to rub together?

ITT Guy Fieri shills yuck it up

>Anyone with half a brain can look up any of that.
Prove it then, faggot. I don't have to prove my claim whatsoever.
stay B T F O

Are you captain of your debate team, or do you just wish you were? Or worse, are you a philosophy student? You're the worst sort of person. Also, PROVE ME WRONG, BITCH.

Misogynist means you hate women, all I'm reading is that Guy likes them a bit too much

And that he finds gays weird, so? They call themselves queer, a word that means literally "weird"

Are you captain of the cocksucking team, or do you just wish you were? Fucking faggot.

You prove me wrong first, cocksucker. I don't have to prove shit to you - I made the claim so you have to disprove it.

You made WHAT claim? Do you even know what you're talking about anymore? How's that butthurt treating you? You seem pretty assmad. There's a cream for that. I think it comes from Guy Fieri's cheesy infected cock, but then, you would know.

>liking women while treating them like pieces of shit
>not misogynist

Sure, bro.

>You made WHAT claim?
>guy fieri is not homophobic, misogynistic, and actually loves eggs and spicy food
no surprise the dicksucker doesn't know how to read
now disprove my claim you pathetic roach, the burden is on you

That wasn't making a claim, you dumb piece of shit, you were oppositely responding to my first post. You really are a fucking moron. No wonder you like watching Guy Ferry. You're just as fucking stupid as he is.

Looking at tits and making sexual jokes is treating someone like shit? You must have had a very odd childhood to have that kind of mentality

What the fuck is this, debate class? Who the fuck are you to decide what is or isn't a claim?
Fuck you. Refute me.

Based

You can't just take what I said and throw it back, you idiot. You're a fool, no wonder you like that stupid fuck, you have the mental capacity of a turnip. There's nothing to refute here, you are clinically wrong. You're a bellowing buffalo shit who's looking for attention. Get lost.

Yep. It's called disrespect. No one likes it.
And my childhood was idyllic, something you probably can't relate to.

>You can't just take what I said and throw it back, you idiot.
Says who? You? Just because you're the biggest cocksucker this side of the Atlantic doesn't mean you can decide what the rules are debate are. This isn't fucking debate class.
>There's nothing to refute here, you are clinically wrong.
Prove it then. The burden is on you.

Fuck you. Refute me.

Go blog about it on tumblr. This is the white mans website.

>you're wrong
>no YOU'RE wrong
>debate me
>no you debate ME

This has to be a single dedicated shitposter. I refuse to believe anything else.

>you assert a claim without evidence
>demand others to refute you
>get buttmad when the same tactic gets thrown back in your face
feel free to kill yourself anytime

Can we talk about guy fieri and why he is better than any other poseur like Gordan Ramsey or Colonel Sanders?

More mayo, white boi?

Look at this turd sucking idiot. Stealing ideas from other people's posts and trying to pretend they're his own. What a piece of shit.

lmao, it took you half an hour to come up with that? that's just sad

>implying there's only one person who thinks you're a piece of shit

I just like Guy Fieri man, I'm not trying to argue with one or more angry autists over the internet.

there's only one person who uses insults as fucking retarded as "turd sucking idiot" in this thread, but nice try

I just really want to try out his restaurant in Times Square after reading this wonderful review

nytimes.com/2012/11/14/dining/reviews/restaurant-review-guys-american-kitchen-bar-in-times-square.html?_r=0

FLA
VOR

FLA
VOR

WITNESS MEEEEEEEEEE

mediocre

Dont wait for him to prove you wrong, prove him wrong instead

You have to first become a ginger junkie.

No he's not.

>calling someone a "human" instead of a person

Guess how I know you're autistic

His vices prevent him from being called a "person". He's not good enough for person-hood; he is merely a human.

>this isn't debate class I don't have to prove anything! I'm right until otherwise proven! Idiot! HOMOPHOBE! muhhh soggy knee!
>your idea
I think that's more like the default form of argument for any uppity teenage girl keyboard warrior such as yourself. I don't care if he is any of those things, but you can't even provide anything that suggests he is. Stay retarded., tumblr.

It was a lightning bolt of an idea in Flavortown that pranked the un-prankable mayor, Guy Fieri.

>when he realiaes he doesn't make endless profit out of it.

But he still is making profit. Tons of it.

Look at this fuck. I don't think I've ever seen him cook once, let alone with an executive chef costume.

It's funny as fuck, it's totally not real. He's the Food Network's cool guy. He's the closest thing they can get to alternative. It's remarkable what must be going through their heads to cough this out.

I really want to buy his frozen stuff but I'm too embarrassed.

why

hello?

As a brit, can someone else explain why this guy is so hated?

>He seems like a nice guy
>Isn't pretentious
>Clearly enjoys food and cooking
>Gives people what they want

Thanks f am

he's pretty popular, it's just that Veeky Forums judges him on his looks because it gives them flashbacks on being bullied in 5th grade when they rocked bleach tipped spiked hair, button-ups with flames, indoor sunglasses and velcro sandals.

WE'RE ROLLING OUT

I'm Québécois and I like him!

>maggot bread

NOPE NOPE NOPE

I'm a Quebecer and I hate him. Stop trying to bring us down to your level