Wait a second, if this is complete dogshit name a single other smallcap alt with better fundamentals...

Wait a second, if this is complete dogshit name a single other smallcap alt with better fundamentals? what alts are no linkers holding?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/olympus-labs/#markets
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

mobius sir

80% Link 20% RLC

Mobius

Link is literally 100% of my portfolio because I'm not retarded

can i really trust these guys? i cant even read the whitepaper without giving these pajeets my email

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY! HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

unirocally went all in last night

obviously not

Same

you are a MANIAC

ARY

>"proceed with the shilling of the abandonware big mac token."
>"..."
>"no. hold off on the price oddity until all burgers have left the strip."

Accumulating now

I had this distribution, but just flipped it after seeing LINK's latest green candle
I use my LINK to gain more RLC, and my RLC to gain more LINK

REQ. Holding both though.

Mount Olympus Tokens (MOT)

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/olympus-labs/#markets

I do the same, except with REQ instead of RLC. Got justed today, not gonna lie.

That's a sihk not a Hindi pajeet.

Sihks are probably Smart enough to recognise the value in LINK.

Mobius sir, very stronk fundamental, good gentleman in team very stronk please buy dear sir

LINK is vaporware. Shitty community support and no proven technology. If you are really all in on LINK then I suggest you learn a thing or two about risk management.

I wouldn't advocate going all in on any coin, especially a pajeetcoin like LINK.

BEEECONNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEC

DO YOU BELIEVE IN THE COLLECTIVE CONSCIOUSNESS? DO YOU BELIEVE IN THE POWER OF DREAMS?

IF WE ALL HOLD THOSE POSITIVE THOUGHTS IN OUR MINDS AS WE SLEEP I BELIEVE WE CAN MEET TOGETHER IN OUR DREAMS.

WE CAN ENTER THE MINDS OF OTHER SLEEPERS, AND TRANSFER OUT POSITIVE THOUGHTS.

LINK WILL REACH $1000. MORE! I THINK IT. I FEEL IT. I CAN TASTE IT. AND IT IS RIGHT. IT’S NATURAL. IT’S THE WAY THINGS WERE ALWAYS MEANT TO BE.

WE CAN DO IT. WE’RE DEFINITELY GOING TO MAKE IT. ALL OF US. TOGETHER.

Oh yes sir very smart of you to recognize financial freedom sir

>community support

Oh you mean social media pandering? Yeah, what will we ever do without it...

I'm thinking about going all in, but after the shadow fork that Jason Parser conducted, I'm kind of worried. A lot of people lost a lot of money from that. I'm just not sure that LINK will stand well with shadow LINK around.

shill me on rlc, just looked at their website and its interesting to see so many high level nerds on their team. and see they have a partnership with req network, if one mooned would they both moon? a double moon?? o_o

NAMEFAG YOURSELF AND GIVE YOURSELF A TRIPCODE.

This, I went all in too. LINK right now reminds me of Trump at the very beginning of his campaign when he was a joke candidate.

>Not a single serious answer
Damn, so comfy with my LINK

he is the holy spirit of linkbros. nameless

mememagic investment strategy: buy when the memes are high and sell when the memes are low.

the price would dump if we gave serious answers

>Link is literally 100% of my portfolio because I'm not retarded
sorry to break it to you
but you are 100% in some shitcoin you are literally opposite of retarded

>but you are 100% in some shitcoin you are literally opposite of retarded

I don't think you meant to write what you actually wrote

that's what he's saying retard.

Where's my holy trinity XRP TRX LINK senpai at?

yes sir please sir mobius, good price sir

dont be what it is - but it do

im a pajeet, im telling you guys to never trust indias, or gooks.

>XRP
>TRX

>Where's my holy trinity XRP TRX LINK senpai at?
What ungodly hell is this trinity from?

95% LINK 5% XBY

don't give them your email. the whitepaper is shit. don't bother.

>really pretty girl smiled at me and acknowledged my existence at work
>my 2/3 of my main coins are mooning and the other one is moving up slightly

todays a feel-good kind of day. positive energy all around.

Brother!

The funniest thing about Chainlink is that most of the holders haven't even read the whitepaper, and everyone knows this, so it's super easy for whales to just say
>this white paper is incredible! you're missing out if you don't buy this
>DYOR tee-hee
Yeah, well I did read the whole thing, and if you actually put the time in to read the damn thing, you'll realize that the what they're trying to do is impossible, and they know it.
Basically it boils down to this two man team came up with a philosophical question, attempted to answer it with a fancy white paper, and are selling it to the unwashed masses to make a profit.
>two people
>1 philosophy major
Get the point?

Same. I held through the correction amd everything.

this is a trashcan-tier fud attempt.

RLC is a solid fucking product. When people meme about their coin being "under the radar" 95% of the time that's total BS.

Not so with RLC. It's actually one of those coins that is going to moon eventually, and when it does it's going to moon hard.

>Worlds biggest media company makes no media (Facebook)
>Worlds biggest retailer has no inventory (Alibaba)
>Worlds largest hotel has no rooms (Airbnb)
>Worlds biggest taxi company has no cars (Uber)

You are here

>Worlds largest cloud compute provider owns no servers (iExec)

Go ahead, tell me where I'm wrong.

I'll wait while you read the whitepaper for the first time.

A Tripfag is just a man lost in the scramble for his own gratification. He can be BTFO'd, or banned. But if you make yourself more than just a man, if you devote yourself to an ideal, and if they can’t stop you, then you become something else entirely…A legend, user.

shut the fuck up retard

this

He is BrainGangGoodGuy if you didn't know

>shut the fuck up retard
>don't tell them to actually read it!!! FFS
Please everyone observe how he is unable to even respond properly. Take that how you will.

I'm just speaking my mind here.

But mobis you white basturds. they now give less rupees for post pls sirs,,

I HAVE A FUKING FAMILY TO FEED JUST BUY THE FUKING MOBIS SIRS

>impossible
You do realize, that it has to be done for the blockchain to have any real world use? If you think it's impossible, you should sell everything right now, because crypto is dead according to you.

I'm not holding any Link bags because I actually do my research before I go in on something.

>You do realize, that it has to be done for the blockchain to have any real world use? If you think it's impossible, you should sell everything right now, because crypto is dead according to you.
agreed

While i do think LINK is gonna be great, i agree with you, people should not go all-in...

I'm not talking about LINK bags, friendo. I'm talking about every other coin.
If ETH and Bitcoin won't get decentralized oracles this year, they will go to 0.

Why is Link mooning rn?
Everything is in the red, but link is 21% in the green. >_>>>> I NEED MORE TIME SERGEY

You will sell HERE if you couldn't understand the whitepaper.

this except im retarded
i'm gonna be rich anyways

Guy, how much LINK do I need to become a millionaire?

I'm considering putting in my IRA savings.

5000 will be enough to get a million this December.

Qchain. Basically BAT with a better team and roadmap. Not trying to make its own browser like BAT (unrealistic-people will not DL new browser just to use BAT), but rather integrate with existing software/webpages.

Anyone who were here early last year sees which low-cap alts are a repeat from last year.

LINK: Repeat of Ethereum.
Nebulas: Repeat of Antshares.

Other than those, you hold fundamental shit like Ethereum, Monero, OmiseGo, etc.

If you noticed, the sentiment towards link since the tripfag AB came back has completely flipped on Veeky Forums.
Now you could say that maybe all those FUDers have had a change of heart since then, OR you could realize that there is a pump and dump about to happen and they're gearing up for it the exact same way they did last time, because it works.

Take this guy:
He's literally claiming that the entire crypto economy will crash and never recover without LINK. That sound reasonable to you?

>I'm considering putting in my IRA savings.
Jesus... if you guys need any more reason to be cautious check out this guy.

You KNOW he hasn't even skimmed the whitepaper.

>He's literally claiming that the entire crypto economy will crash and never recover without LINK. That sound reasonable to you?
yes because he's right
if LINK fails crypto will never have a real world use case

Nobody knows the time of the price singularity.
But when it happens, everyone will know.
All across the world, voices will echo "..what's wrong? Is everything ok?"
A few vehicular accidents will occur seemingly for no reason.
Several pilots, delivery drivers, and one pajeet who forgot to close a submarine hatch will all last be seen yelling at their phones.
Binance will crash. Everyone scrambling to buy LINKs will see 404.
Etherdelta will become so overwhelmed with traffic it will slow to a halt. It will become unusable.
The only orders that will happen will be buy orders that have already been placed.
LINK will reach unimaginably high prices within minutes.
Every noLINKer's eyes will watch. The tiny LINK cube on coinmarketcap will be reflected in their eyes.
However, the ones who knew..the ones who had heard, but didn't listen...
their cubes will be distorted by tears.
As these tears fall onto rapidly moving fingers that are refreshing binance or etherdelta multiple times,
Haunting music rings in their ears infinitely.
The harrowing noise of the bells causes the noLINKer's soul to shiver..and scream.
Biz will be filled with LINK memes. All threads will be titled "You had your chance."
Monitors will be smashed. Laptops broken in half. Weddings, family reunions, graduation ceremonies, and other social events across the world will be plagued by the audible cries of noLINKers who knew the path but didn't take it.
Their hopelessness crushes them inside, but they keep having to wageslave, and forcing a smile on their face every day to avoid ever being asked "what's wrong?" again will eat away at their sanity.
This soon becomes a worldwide phenomenon, and noLINKer syndrome will be added to DSM-V and heavily studied.
Most normies will continue enjoying their playpens.
But the ones who knew..
they will become uncomfortably intimate with despair...
For they know they missed the opportunity of a lifetime, and another precious path to freedom has disappeared forever.

>Now you could say that maybe all those FUDers have had a change of heart since then
also it seems you're unaware that "all those FUDers" have been holding link all this time

im ok with taking his money?

BAT is integrating with other browsers, read the fucking paper.

what about that bean coin? they said it's quite solid. anyway link wins

This is provably false already. Get it together and stop trying to hurt people on here by pushing these unrealistic images of LINK.

Maybe they are, maybe they aren't we have no way of knowing that part. What we do know is that it was FUD FUD FUD for the last month or so, with pro-LINK threads getting piled on and shut down, and now the sentiment has completely changed.

I'm not even trying to FUD here, I'm just trying to get people to think about this rationally.

>This is provably false already
ok, prove it.

Look at this brainfart kek

Monero for one has real world use already. And don't come at me with that
>for illegal shit
bullshit. That doesn't matter at all, it proves you wrong, period.
There are other coins which are being implemented for real world use already also.

Get real buddy!

>Monero for one has real world use already.
To wash money. Ok. It will only work until real regulations start rolling out. And they will this month, there is a regulation hearing next week, after which privacy coins will drop like a rock.
There is no real world use for crypto in a regulated market. And the market will be tightly regulated by this summer.

What exactly is “impossible” about what they are trying to achieve

All in HST

Read the whitepaper.

Regulations are all well and fine... but how exactly do you expect them to enforce that shit? Besides that, if even one country decides to embrace this technology (looking at Switzerland particularly), they'll outperform so hard, other countries will be forced to adopt and loosen regulation.
The regulation argument is coming from a profoundly old-world view of commerce, and a shallow grasp of technology. These bureaucrats had no idea what they were dealing with in the internet, and social media etc., what makes you think they've got this one figured out?

>but how exactly do you expect them to enforce that shit?
Exactly like they dealt with darknet marketplaces.
Any exchange trading privacy coins is under risk of being raided by FBI/Interpol under "war on terror" act.
And see how fast privacy coins will be delisted everywhere.

>Exactly like they dealt with darknet marketplaces.
Yeah, good thing they got rid of those.
Oh wait...

>Any exchange trading privacy coins is under risk of being raided by FBI/Interpol under "war on terror" act.
I'm not sure what fantasy land timeline we'd have to be in for that to happen to motherfucking Switzerland holy shit lmao

all meme's aside mobius is up 80% the last day while chainlink is doing it's lil babby pump

if you aren't accumulating mobius right now b4 it hits binance or any normie exchange you're honestly missing out, regardless what you actually think of the dev team or project.. its literally free money

>I'm not sure what fantasy land timeline we'd have to be in for that to happen to motherfucking Switzerland holy shit lmao
What? You don't remember when FBI raiding Zurich and arresting 16 FIFA officials, without even asking the Swiss?
Switzerland is America's bitch.

The only shitcoin I've got is COSS

>£30 mil marketcap
>Low cost
>Adding fiat trading in March
>Still quite low

Was doing pretty well till it got hit with a whale pump and dump a few days before the massive crash that hit everything (went from 22p to £2 in under 2 weeks). Once this bear market is over I reckon it's got a fair bit of potential.