How do you deal with extreme sjw feminazis vegetarians who think everyone who eats meat are serial killers?

how do you deal with extreme sjw feminazis vegetarians who think everyone who eats meat are serial killers?

Other urls found in this thread:

science.time.com/2013/12/16/the-triple-whopper-environmental-impact-of-global-meat-production/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coltan_mining_and_ethics
youtube.com/watch?v=XPY5P0TaC4k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Disengage from the conversation.

I'm not friends with anyone that unreasonable and have no need to be.

Can you differentiate between the internet and real life?

Clearly not.

Ignore them? Unless they're throwing buckets of blood at you I don't see how their whining would meaningfully affect you.

Ridicule their consumption of dairy and eggs.

hit them in the cunt

why even deal with them - why are you so threatened

do it like me - stay in the ghetto
people with real problems got no time for sjw veganism whatever bullshit

they better make time if they want to be healthy, but nah people in the ghetto would rather have liquir stores than food.

I usually crop dust anyone who annoys me

Better vegans than niggers

I usually hide the thread since that's the extent of my contact with this fictional species. Kind of like what I'm about to do now.

vegan nigger pizza

>militatant vegetarians who consume battery eggs

literally the worst people

As much as I hate vegans I'd prefer vegans to niggers. And that's saying something because I really fucking hate vegans

You ignore their threads and go outside.

This.
I will literally just walk away and dismiss anyone who acts like that towards me. I couldn't fucking care less what people like that think, they are beneath my acknowledgment.

I just ignore them.

Seems to me you're the one attempting to politicize food here.

We mostly just discuss food itself.

I don't

What's the shredded white stuff?

just shrug
I'm still going to do what I want regardless of them

vegan cum

ok I asked because I have a lot of fucking sjw friends/relatives friends who are super fucking annoying to hang around with sometimes.

almost everytime Im with some vegetarians they start to talk about their vegetarian food, how much better it is, how its not true that it is expensive and that you dont get full. And then how much meat is ruining the world, ruining the environment etc and how they are saving the planet by deciding to not eat meat. how awful it is for animals when they dont give a single fuck about snakes/spiders etc.

Am I the only one who have the experience?

The sjw's preach acceptance and respect, so lets look at why you eat meat.

1. Its what you were raised on, you could argue its a part of your culture.

2. You enjoy the taste. If they get on your case about the "health benefits" of veganism tell them they're fat shaming you.

3. Fuck explaining yourself. There are pros and cons to every life style and if they are that concerned with your diet they should educate themselves on what would happen to our job market and environment if the world followed their lead. Nothing is a straight forward Issue and if they truly care about social justice they should know that.

I just don't listen to them nor do I grace them with a response, all they deserve is seeing me totally amused and laughing at them like the psycho crazed "it puts the lotion on it's skin" serial killer that I am.

no idea

I have literally never met such a person. Not even convinced they exist. At least not in England/east-midlands/north-west.

Easily.

Claim the bible says its fine, and that your religion therefor permits it.

easy

the problem you have is that they are literally right about every one of those things

>who think everyone who eats meat are serial killers?

I point out how their precious iphones are pocket-size environmental disasters and then walk away while they're standing there dumbstruck.

how are they that?

also, meat production is the single worst thing for the environment in history

I don't mingle with plebs so wouldn't know.

I live in Texas. I have to convince family and friends that the produce section of the store isnt a hotbed of terrorists and faggots.

>how are they that?
The special metals used to make the screen and circuitry cause massive environmental damage (as well as worker abuses) to mine. There are also toxic wastes generated during both the mining and the manufacturing process. The chemicals involved in making computer chips are seriously seriously dangerous.

The same thing is equally true for the battery: environmental disaster to mine the materials used to create the battery, and when the battery no longer functions anymore (or you decide to upgrade to the latest model) it is literally toxic waste. Highly toxic, non biodegradable.

>>also, meat production is the single worst thing for the environment in history

just a bunch of vage assumptions about it, sources are mainly a feminazis thought feelings towards animals they think are cute getting killed.

I never seen pure empirical evidence.

Tell'em to stop eatin' muh food's food.

I have never met a radical vegetarian/vegan in real life before. I guess I'd just ignore them and continue consuming my animal products.

I got canines for a reason.

well that's obviously untrue

science.time.com/2013/12/16/the-triple-whopper-environmental-impact-of-global-meat-production/

>vegetarians
If they aren't vegans then they have nothing to criticize you for
when I was vegan I used to think of vegetarians as lesser than normal people
and still do, being a vegetarian is pointless.

Maybe they don't have a leg to stand on in terms of animal cruely, but vegetarianism is more environmentally friendly and sustainable than eating meat

Outside of the Internet I have never had an argument with a vegetarian.

I've never even met one of these people.

Assure them that the lack of iron and B vitamins is simply clouding their judgement.

They're right you know.

I'm vegetarian and feel similarly to them. The only difference is that I don't preach about it unless asked.

Having an omnivore diet is more affordable, more convenient (social gathering and whatever), and (subjectively, but this applies to most people) tastier. Being vegetarian does help the environment, but you're suffering for it.

I have a couple co workers who are vegans, you basically need to gear up with ways to ridicule them and they'll leave you alone. Or throw in classics like "so if you're on an island and the only thing on that island is cows, would you not eat them?", shit like this really pisses them off because they've been asked this shit a lot.

When will /pol/ stop shilling?
G
It's time to go back

You're not saving shit. Your consumerist lifestyle is doing more harm.

It's not more affordable, but it is those other things.

And no, I"m not suffering at all for it.

no it isnt

>it's tasty
>not suffering
Ok mate

Yeah you're probably right about the cost, when I was vegan things were probably different. I can replace the only meat products I eat with raw soy beans and it's pretty much the same price. Raw soy beans are fucking disgusting though.

Well, I'm convinced. Go out and buy a Tesla all is well.

Dried beans are about a dollar per pound, significantly less if you buy in bulk (which is hella easy with dried beans). That would have been equally true in your day.

I've never equated doing something that is better for me and better for my sense of morality with suffering. Even if I can't eat tendies.

fuck you people are fat

Most likely Feta

>fuck you people are fat
No need project your insecurities on us user.

>morality
dairy products are rape user, don't you know that?

you are fat; it's true because you literally called a slight decrease in taste "suffering" (and without any consideration for the other side, suggesting that tasty is all you care about, suggesting that you are fat)

I don't consume dairy products?

I've never met anyone like that in real life. I don't think most people here have either

How do you figure?

i get an antipsychotic r(x) from my shrink because i seem to be hallucinating people that don't exist based on combinations of concepts of stereotypes that i dislike because i'm insecure

>how do you deal with extreme sjw feminazis vegetarians who think everyone who eats meat are serial killers?
The same way I deal with bogeymen lurking under my bed.

>slight decrease in taste
There's a huge difference between raw soy beans and a piece of boiled chicken with the same protein amount.
The boiled chicken, although tasteless, does not induce vomiting.
And I keep using the raw soy beans vs meat complaisant because both are high on protein and have similar price-per-protein.
I'm far from fat, but I used to be fat when I was vegan. Won't blame it on veganism I just ate junk food all day and didn't work out.

nigga what are you talking about?
I don't eat soybeans at all. You're just retarded, and raw soy and boiled chicken are the extent of your culinary creativity.

And yes, you're fat

PCP

Get the fuck back to /pol/, where you belong.

log off the computer and go outside

Yep. Tantalum is a conflict material. Up there with blood diamonds. Nobody thinks about that when they upgrade their electronic devices every year or two.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coltan_mining_and_ethics

Completely ignoring them. If interacting with you feels like interacting with a rock, they'll get bored reaaaaal quick and fuck off to find someone who can sate their need for acknowledgement.

Navigate to a website that isn't Veeky Forums

Ask them "have you ever met a cow up close and pet it? Cows are dumb as fuck. They have little purpose in the world outside of dispensing chemicals/seeds with their shit and being eaten by other animals. Many regions of the country depend on this kind of farming. All the water used in meat production goes somewhere you know, back in the water cycle"

If that doesnt do it then find new friends and family

roll 'em over and stick it in pooper

I just tell them I eat local, and ask them how much pollution was caused by importing things like tofu etc.

Most don't know how to argue that shit because they watched cowspiracy and that's it. Especially if you talk about how the chicken or cow you're eating lived a good long life, and you knew it was killed humanly.

Or just get in an argument about how yeast/bacteria are living beings.

Eating local chicken or cows still causes a lot of pollution

>killed humanely

Good job arguing that

>yeast/bacteria are living beings

Good luck arguing that too, dumy

It's shredded coconut you dolts

I don't deal with them, because I don't have to deal with imaginary things.

>trouble arguing how something can be killed humanly
>not talking about sweden and their assisted suicide shit
its easy user, you can also just make vaugely false statements that sound true and they can't easily contest with a google

and
>yeast and bacteria
>not living
fuck off, pic related. My scoby has more of a right to live than most autistic fast-food eating retards than on Veeky Forums

Oh yes, because I'm sure those animals consent to what is 'assisted suicide" when they're slaughtered

You're a fucking moron. This is why no one will and has ever taken you seriously

Admitable I don't usually go that path, I go more the environmental one, which 99% of retards can't argue with.

>Eating local chicken or cows still causes a lot of pollution
so does shipping beans halfway across the globe

I just rape them. Well, technically it's only rape when I first start on them. Like all women, they mellow out after a good dicking.

/thread

>That video where the cunt went in a restaurant and started crying about her "daughter" who happened to be a chicken

OH GOD I THOUGHT THAT I DREAMT THAT

WHAT

I don't hang out with immature idiots who adhere to ridiculous and potentially unhealthy fad diets.

Bruh I know you've never even set foot in the hood because I know you wouldn't say that shit if you did. Motherfuckin vegan sjw faggots might be obnoxious but these hood niggas will kill you and your family for 30 bucks. Both need to be avoided at all costs but at least the vegan trash isn't dangerous.

>this amount of projection
t. fatty fatfat

I didn't talk about american nigger ghettos, I was talking about normal european poor parts of town

Ignore the like the insignificant cunts they are.

That is a really cute idea. Nice fun summer thing.

>the produce section of the store isnt a hotbed of terrorists and faggots.
Why are you lying to your family?

That looks like it'd be great in summer. Just without the coconut.

Your frustration comes from not being able to refute what they say. This is a common occurrence when people are correct.

Personally, I have cut down a lot on my meat consumption, and while I wish I had some chicken on hand for making some Chinese food, I haven't had meat in nearly two weeks, and I realize it's healthier for me, my wallet, and my planet.

I've met exactly two vegetarians in my life, both were obnoxious in different ways

>Spoiled college girl with had a father as rich as Creosote moves on to the apartment next door
>Changed cell phones every other month, laptops every 6 months, bought a fuckton of new clothes/shoes every week, new car every year
>All but the cars and clothes get thrown in the trash as soon as she gets her hands on the new stuff (I bought myself a brand new desktop and TONS of books/vidya/electronics, among other things, by selling her "garbage" on ebay/craigslist)
>Sees me arriving with groceries once, a tray of pork chops peering through the top of one of the bags
>Loses her shit, starts ranting on about the poor wee animuls and muh environment and the evils of carnism and how the mere thought of meat makes her dry heave
>Every single week after that she pesters me with propaganda/pamphlets about PETA/WWF/Greenpeace/veganism/animal welfare/whathaveyou
>Technically my landlord should be able to kick her out for harassing other people in the building, but the momentum of Bitch's daddy's wealth keeps him quiet
>Don't really mind since I'm profiting off her

If the simple application of logic could defeat religion there would be no religion. You're never going to out-debate a literal fucking cult.

Just walk away.

youtube.com/watch?v=XPY5P0TaC4k

>not drinking soy milk

I like organic soy milk more than cow milk

The second one is my aunt's second husband

>70 year-old musician with a heavy hippie vibe
>Pretty decent and fun man overall, if a little spaced out
>Goes through a health panic-induced vegan phase every year or so
>Goes from chill time-displaced hippie to soy nazi every time he comes back from his yearly checkup
>Starts to push texturized soy beans, oats, olive oil, kale and meme foodstuffs (quinoa, chia and whatever else is under the spotlight at the moment) on everyone
>Goes back to normal after 3 or 4 months because he can't stand the texture and smell of vegetarian food

>you're never going to out-debate a literal fucking cult.
I feel that way about carnists too

They literally go crazy with fear at the sight of a broccoli

This. The only adult way to deal with intolerant bullshit.

Laugh at them and eat some more meat.

Not care???

Bruh its lit trippy when you nut but she keep suckin thot brollic 420 no chill senpai desu nigga