Pickles!

Who doesn't love pickles?

Post your favorite pickle brand, if homemade post your brine recipe, plz.

These claussens are usually not that spicy, but I have a jar in my fridge now that is 10xs hotter than a normal bottle, these motherfuckers will make your whole face warm, and set your mouth in fire. Damn they are so good.. Another favorite of mine the frog ranch hot pickles.

You know who doesn't like pickles? Mexicans! I have never seen a pickle in Mexico.

Now that I think about it, this. I've *never* seen a South American and a pickle in the same place.

I worked fast food near the border. You're both right for the most part.

Brown = no pickles
Black = no onions
Asian = no cheese

All on average of course. White people said no pickles more than anyone.

I am a Mexican who loves pickles. We also pickle lots of vegetables like jalapeƱos and carrots and enjoy pickled pig skin (cuerito)

Pickles always struck me as a form of cultural stockholm syndrome.

It's a food developed mostly for the sake of preservation, not taste. It's a case where a population got so dependent on it for survival that they somehow developed a taste for it. It'd be inspiring if it weren't so sad.

CAST OFF YOUR PICKLE SHACKLES PICKLE EATERS. WE HAVE REFRIGERATION NOW. BE FREE~

I once asked a hispanic person what their favorite word in the english language was.

They said it was pickle, and they'd giggle uncontrollably every time I said it.

But muh Sunday morning Bloody Mary tho...

Claussen? Where'd i get Munson from...?

Half sours a best. Live next to jews so I can be a part of both bagel masterrace and pickle masterrace

I honestly think pickles ruin everything they're put on
Dunno why, but if something has pickles on it, they are all I can taste

>le autistic inability to relate "they can't genuinely like this thing that I don't" meme

who here drinks the brine? Claussen's brine has a nice burn to it

this nigga gets it. Only nice part of living in western CT is getting into NYC. If there's one thing Jews and fags are both good at, it's pickles.

>frog ranch hot pickles
soooo good.

>Post your favorite pickle brand,
You are obviously American OP .. ..Americans are obsessed with brand names.

Britain is abound with various pickles and chutneys but I suppose you just mean the one with Gherkins yes?

It's a really weird one this, Pickled gherkins are only really popular in Britain and Germany . . .the rest of Europe seems to prefer the brine fermented version???

The ones you can shove up your ass

These are the best store-bought ones. My favourite are my girlfriend's home made, but I wouldn't know the brine recipe. I'm growing my own now, though, I'll post the process here when it is finished, probably somewhere in august.

vinegar >salt

>>black = no onions
jesus christ no wonder people are still racist in 2016. we should put some of the money donated to black people to make them like onions like the rest of civilization.

I dont have a brand because I cant trust pickle brands not to put sugar in their pickles. I always just look for the hottest pickle with the least ammount of sugar and call it a day.

PICKLES ARE THE WORST THING

>order sandwich
>comes out with a dripping wet pickle wedge pressed up against the bun
>look at menu
>no mention of a fucking pickle
>call waitress over
>ask for a new bun
>she asks what's wrong with it
>tell her it's wet with pickle juice
>she just stares at me
>stand up and RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE in her face
>she starts to cry and begs for forgiveness