I buy Wendy's because the Wendy logo is a cute loli

I buy Wendy's because the Wendy logo is a cute loli.

Are there any ridiculous reasons you have buying, making, or eating food?

The actual Wendy was never cute

>cute loli
Kek, it's some farmgirl ginger with freckles.

So many beef paddies

From her dad and the restaurant

Still isn't.

She looks like that kid from Pete and Pete

er no not really.

I mean I eat for the taste why fall for the propaganda OP?

I wanna fuck that Wendy

Did they?

I buy Pringles because I can pretend I am eating the same chip over and over in some timewarp, like the Groundhog Day movie, and when the can is empty I get to screw that dipshit, Andie MacDowell.

There are sandwich cookies from different brand in my area, and I only like to eat the ones which have a female pirate captain on them. They all taste the same, the store has hardly anything else I don't favor to buy from another store, but those cookies....

>_>

I just tried Wendy's.

>ketchup on burger
>meat isn't seasoned
>beans in the "chili"

You guys are faggots. The pickles on the burger are good though. Actually it isn't all that bad, the ketchup and beans set off my aspergers.

>he doesn't put ketchup on his burger.

Let's play a game guys

>tfw your Calculus III professor called a saddle point a pringle point because it looked like a pringle

Ketchup is shit tier and automatically makes anything it touches taste like McDonald's. They barely put any on so it wasn't ruined. That shit doesn't belong on burgers though, yellow mustard and sometimes mayo.

That's why they got this spicy firecrotch instead..mmmmmm I'd dip my french fry in her frosty

That's why I buy Morton's salt.

Spotted the manchild

Oh yea? I'd fuck her in the ass tbqh.

Are those like wiggers? White cookie on the outside chocolate one the inside. If so, they look tasty.

That's a good one.

What other foods have cute girl mascots or packaging?

Swiss miss chocolate

Accurate representation of Wendy's customer

>Swiss miss chocolate
Stay /comfy/ senpai