IEXEC RLC - If you are not in you are stupid

Team:
- 6 PhD
- Decades of experience in distributed Computing
- Worked in famous research institutions (CNRS/INRIA/Chinese Academy of Sciences)

Achievement:
- 6th largest all-time ICO in April 2017 – 12M$ in 2h45 (2,762 BTC and 173,886 ETH)
- V1 & SDK released during the Devcon3 – Nov 2017
- Dapp store release - Dec 2017 - dapps.iex.ec/
- 15 Dapp Challenge winners (deep learning / Jupyter / Tensor flow and many others) – Jan 2018 - medium.com/iex-ec/the-iexec-dapp-challenge-announcing-the-15-winners-of-development-grants-182011b96e8e
- Docker Support – Feb 2018
- Blender support and Dapp – Feb 2018 (what Golem is trying to do for months)
- On track for V2 with marketplace for data & computation providers for May 2018

Partnership/alliance
- Join EEA – July 2017
- Join OPENFOG consortium (founded by ARM, Cisco, Dell, Intel, Microsoft, and Princeton University) – Jan 2018
- Member of the Institute of Electronics of China – Dec 2017
- Partnership with REQ – Summer 2017
- Partnership with Flixxo – Nov 2017
- Partnership with Signal – Nov 2017
- Partnership with Shopin – Jan 2018
- Partnership with Stimergy – Jan 2018
- Partnership with Cloud&Heat – Jan 2018
- Partnership with Cointelegraph – Jan 2018
- Partnership with Journal du Coin – Jan 2018
- Incentive to be blockchain agnostic and working with NEO in this direction
- In discussion with IBM
Other
- iExec’s co-Founder Haiwu He in the Top 100 Most Creative People in Business of 2017 in China
- iExec is 5 years in advance according to a recent French Tech study
- iExec Wins the 2017 Award of Disruptive Innovation in France
- iExec’s co-Founder Gille Fedak is part of the French Senat meetings on Crypto-regulation
- iExec’s co-Founder Gille Fedak is regularly on French Newspaper and TV

Why is this being shilled? Everyone's got their stack of this already. No one needs a new load of pajeets shitting around it's foundations and weakening the price.

7k RLC here. Hopefully a future millionaire

Stop shilling it ffs

Only thing I can think of are impatient faggots who are getting weak handed waiting for a moon. RLC is a great project. Only thing thats been holding it back is king shitcoin and low volume.

SCAM COIN STAY AWAY
SCAM COIN STAY AWAY
SCAM COIN STAY AWAY
SCAM COIN STAY AWAY
SCAM COIN STAY AWAY

Easy, you're set

Congrats, you got 10 shill points

You like seeing this Gem at 35 BTC volume on binance? You think RLC is at its fair value atm? What is written is not shill, only truth! Shall we be ashamed to have invested in such great project and not talking about it? Fuck off with your moral!

You care because your bags are heavy and want to dump, else you'd be accumulating you nigger.

Only got 600 RLC feels bad being a poorfag and indebtedfag

I care because of what OP wrote! got enough already at 50cents. Will never dump until 2020. Just it drives me mad that people here in Veeky Forums are just saying "Pajeet" or "shill" when fair arguments is given to a good project.

don't forget 90% of people here are dumb as fuck.

You don't fucking need to shill a good project, which RLC is. There is literally 0 reason to do so if you plan to hold long-term. And don't you fucking tell me you do it because you genuinely want people here to "make it"

debating whether i should put my next paycheck in more link or rlc

I like having discussions about the cryptos I’m holding. Why do you get so angry about a thread? I think you have autism m8.

Rhaaa I am done with this board! no room for discussion on projects themselves! Sure OP wanted the price to be a bit up but he took the time to merge the informations etc. Could have been a good start to talk about ACHIEVEMENTS for once. But no just shill, just pajeet, just scam. And please just tell me why you are still answering this thread, if you wanted that not to be shilled you would have let the thread die!

Great project, have a Nice stack of 20k RLC, might sell some other coins to add some more to that

Are you an absolute fucking brainlet? I never said anything bad about the thread. I merely pointed out the shameless defense of shilling in

>6 PhD

Think about your goofy physics professor. That is literally who is running this project. 6 goofy, emotionally stunted professors with zero business experience.

RLC definitely and for everything OP told you. I respect LINK but I see RLC to have much more growth to come imo.

dude visibility is business development 101. I think this guy got a bad day but seeing this as a shameless defense is twisted. I quite agree with him that Veeky Forums is not really constructive anymore.

Biz was infested by an army of pajeets and low iq normies

They are hiring more and more people in France AND in China to do what they are not the most comfortable at (Business development/PR/Community). In crypto projects, I prefer seeing the dev. doing what they are there for. So many projects today with no competent technical elements and just relying on Marketing... leading to the 70% correction btw

I dont think phd should be viewed as a positive thing here ayy lmao :D

I have some RLC but shut the fuck up with this spam shit, iExec has nothing relevant until mid May, you will only attract toxic pajeet in for a quick buck and other retards whining the coin is not moving.

Why don’t you eat a dick while I bump this you little bitch?

been wanting to get some but not leaving my other positions and want to wait for more pay checks to come in before i buy some more crypto

still have time to accumulate right? i dont want this shit to moon 50% or something in the next few weeks. hoping even btc stays down long enough for me to buy more alts on the cheap

You should have some more time for RLC. I wouldn't leave it too long into Q2 though

>tfw I just missed the LINK mission
>tfw I'm just in time for the RLC mission

You have not missed either kek

I only have 1k RLC feels bad man