Link

So I bought 1,000 usd of your shitty link coin. You better not fuck me like you did with trtl Veeky Forums

lmao he fell for the memes

See you on the moon my friend

Oh boy..

It will never moon. at most you'll make it to 0.75

Why not just post this in one of the eight link threads?

Turtle was an obvious pump and dump you idiot. When threads advertising a random shitcoin out of nowhere all at once it's a coordinated discord campaign.

here we go again...

>When threads advertising a random shitcoin out of nowhere all at once it's a coordinated discord campaign
so 98% of the coin threads on Veeky Forums including lInK cOiN then?

Veeky Forums

Emptying idiots bank accounts since 1984

no

Why would you buy a meme coin that pumped 5 cents on ten million of volume?
Are you a fucking idiot user?
Verge did 12 million volume today too.
Wanna buy some verge?
This shit is going straight back down to 40 - 45 cents and guess who is holding the bags?

>he fell for the link memes

AHAHAHAHA maybe the third time youll learn

98% yes including FOMO post pump threads where people are asking if they should buy at ATH. LINK is shilled so much for months because of the weaponized autism understanding the project and discovering what's going on behind closed doors.

If youre dumb enough to fall for 'buy now or stay poor real moon mission soon' and too stupid to realize the truth in (unforced) memes then you will sell your mediocre LINK holdings at the next FUD.

How the fuck did you think turtleshit was preferable to link in the first place OP, wtf

better late than never tho

because Veeky Forums said it was good and it was like 2 sat at the time

I don't think there was any point where actual discussion took place on turtle. Looked like paid shilling to me.

is it really that hard to understand this?