Why the fuck do slavshit eat cold salty meaty jelly?

Why the fuck do slavshit eat cold salty meaty jelly?

fucking disgusting

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=68m8nFupThI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

same reason kids eat soggy microwave food

It's not just Slavs. Look up jellied eels or terrine if you wanna trigger britbongs and frenchies with your next shitposts.

>trigger britbongs

Nobody eats eels in britbong land.

youtube.com/watch?v=68m8nFupThI

Cara.

Not just Bongs, Frogs and Slavshits. We eat meat jelly in Italy, too. Ours is sold canned and it's fucking delicious.

We have that in america too, we call it fancy feast here

kek
I would never feed a cat simmenthal, though. That shit's expensive as fuck. If you go by the kilo, it's like €14 or so or roughly $7,20/lb.

Aspic is a good way to preserve food in lieu of refrigeration.
We can't all work in an office with a fully-furnished cafeteria, and coolers can only go so far.

Jellied eels are fucking amazing, although that might be my Scandinavian shining through.

Wouldn't expect a spic to understand aspic.

Its literally just cold soup, we have a polish background and make galareta/zimne nogi pretty often. I think it can look quite appetizing when done correctly, we often have it with a bit of vinegar and black bread with butter. Its great in summer

Cold soups are still liquid ya dingus.

>Muh heritage

Fuck off, amerifat. it's fucking tasty appetizer, add to this mustard and you will find yourself in paradise

Best recipe?
Looks like good picnic food desu

Brits are pathetic pussies now, won't eat any of the bountiful sea food that surrounds our shores, it all goes to continental Europe, instead they eat burgers and pot noodles.

Thanks America for killing our traditional food culture with your EWW mentality.

I fucking love jellied eels, they are so hard to find though

Stop worgipping us and imitating our culture then

How many of you faggots listen to rock, hip hop, and electronica? Do something original for once you culture vultures and furthermore learn to cook things with what we call flavor, then you won't have to ape everything we do

Not our fault that our media beams out American 'culture' 24/7.

Yes it actually is. Your media is ran by your own kind, correct? There is a thing known as supply and demand, if people weren't into it it wouldn't rate well

>Your media is ran by your own kind, correct?

Not really lots of long-noses, those who actually are British are traitors and hate this country and its culture.

Present to me a forgotten British dish that is oh so tantilizing and no not meme bread beef or fish and chips

>jellied memes

I have never heard of this "flavor" before, s it like flavour but full of HFCS and MSG?

>Thanks America for killing our traditional food culture with your EWW mentality.
Maybe if you turbocucks weren't terrified of nationalism and/or offending anyone that's not a non-leftist white Briton your nation might have had voices of consequence raised in objection to the staining of your cultural fabric.

>Whoops, can't promote English values because that offends brown people; better talk about how white people suck compared to brown people instead
>Whoops, can't promote traditional arts because being proud of your heritage is doubleplusungood crimethink; better import nigger music from the 'States instead
>Whoops, can't raise concerns about kebab shops replacing traditional street foods because that would make us literally Hitler; better promote immigrants opening restaurants instead

To be fair only literal autists listen or care about "traditional" music and art, they should still create their own instead of following every hip American trend while saying they hate America all the while

Same goes for Japs, scream all day about the stupid gaijin dogs vut they're dressed like fucking Danny Zuko, Eminem, or Nikki Sixx

hang on, is that simmenthal stuff any good? because I've always dismissed that as just another potentially dire canned meat

At the moment Fishing Eels for food is banned in Britain (except congers and elvers) . ..Eels stocks are seriously low.

Mate, we have had a pie culture in Britain since the beginning of time, go online and take a look, not to mention game, seasoned with various herbs and spices.

Snails were eaten in Britain for centuries, down here in the West Country, they were stewed in a cider-based stock. Roasting our meat was also a very British thing . . .why do think the French call us 'ros bifs' ?

Since the last two Wars, Britain lost it's way and was slow to recover, looking to France for inspiration but the fact remains that prior to this our cuisine was at least on a par with the French and in some ways better, as we had direct access to certain herbs and spices, courtesy of our Empire.

"slavshit" .
Classic french has that too and in wide variety.
If prepared correctly terrines and the likes are absolutely divine.

Lol - watching bongs defending stuff like lamb in mint sauce. Really the pinnacle of culinary delight.

>lamb in mint sauce
>in
Try again, dumbass