ITT: Great franchise restaurants

ITT: Great franchise restaurants

The one in my town folded.

More like the meme pot

I ate there last year, there were 5 of us at my table and we got 3 pots of cheese, then 3 pots of chocolate

I don't even want to consider my caloric intake that night

Classic amazing Italian food. A staple for any family outing

Lol

Fuck that place. I am gonna pay you a shitload of money to cook my own food, they can fuck right off.

Maybe, if you live in Wisconsin.

too expensive desu

The owners are super nice, did not care much for the food. Wine and service is always excellent.

Meals there were just okay, and it took us like 3 fucking hours from being seated to leaving. I wouldn't go back there for free.

Melting pot and olive garden are garbage.

I just looked up top franchises, there's not much of any value.

Outside of the bigger chains:
Good tier
>jimmy johns
>jersey mikes
>culvers
>ritas italian ice
>zaxbys
Okay tier
>hungry howies
>pita pit
>krispy kreme
>moes

great american food great american prices

FLYOVER
L
Y
O
V
E
R

My wife's son keeps making me take him here and I don't even think it's that good.

Justin if you are reading this please bring my debit card back. I need it to pay for your mom's women's retreat in Miami next weekend

lol fuck you frank. and btw jamal has been "massaging" mother while you are at work

Having a nice sit down lunch at one of my favorite chains as we speak.

Please be assured that it is with great conviction and alacrity when I say, fuck off back to Rebbit.

That's one mean looking old woman

lol I assure you I am a very nice person!

My nigga

you are her?
then who was picture?

>skyline
I'm sorry that there isn't a gold star close by

BIG

THICK

my brother worked at a melting pot in irvine, ca and the OC housewives came in and filmed

AMA I guess

"yea this is fucking life, deal with it"

fellow Irvinian here

where's the best place to drink beer alone?

BLACK

PUDDING

selfie stick under the table, duh

Droppin some future knowledge here.

I HATE Hungry Howie's. Their seasoning is repulsive, and the pizza is overly greasy and plain.

Skipolini's is my favorite pizza place. The hot bread and oil is to die for while waiting for the meal

i don't think I've ever actually had fondue

>Culver's
my man

best frozen custard and burgers in NA

I used to live in Irvine. Is that bakery in koreatown still around?

Super salty and costs $8 for a burrito. Why bother

1/4 dark meat, mac n cheese and creamed spinach.

I like how you say "North America" when what you really mean is "Wisconsin"

>not getting half chicken with garlic mash and apples

Shut down in Lake Charles a few years ago because of repeated sanitary and pest issues. It's a Panda Express, of all things, now.

Blackies or Beach ball on the peninsula in Newport, also "the place" in Corona Del Mar.

Custard stands are very common in Wisconsin, Culvers is the mediocre chain version of these, much better than other burger chains but no locals would consider it better than the majority of custard stands. Kopps is definitely the way to go for that