You have 10 seconds to explain why you haven't invested in the next eth

You have 10 seconds to explain why you haven't invested in the next eth

The next ETH is ETH. Stop chasing shitcoins and invest in etherhell to compound your gains.

Because A is a stupid letter.

But I did buy Ark, user.

this, my guy. just stick with ETH, don't look for substitutes.

Ethereum classic

Remove Difficulty Bomb
Emerald Wallet for Mobile
Release Dapp SDK (Emerald Project)
Sidechains
Enable new opcodes from ETH (compatibility)
IPFS integration
SputnikVM optimizations and JIT Compilation
New improved statedb layer
Scalability improvement and sharding (towards to 1,000+ tx/sec)
Light client for IoT and Mobile
Interoperability with other blockchains
Improve cryptography on EVM (for zero knowledge proof, homomorphic encryption, etc)
Hybrid consensus research
Mesh networks

wow there must be a serious problem with Achain if it has such a low market cap after being one of the first released

when is eth mooning, just put all my savings in it lul

You did right

>Chinese Ark
>written in GULA
>Wallet can't load peers
>University students doing the code
>Worst presentation at BTC miami
>Worthless Fork airdrop coins

Just some of the reasons i sold at the next 10% profit line.

How high can this go

just in case any new anons are reading this, OPs chart is false. for example NEO launch date was like 2014 and consensus is dBFT not pos. so straight up lies be careful boys

Yeah EOS blows that out of the water literally 100,000 fold. Stop.

OP if you're going to shill your coin at least use an image that isn't wrong some parts.

ACT is a decent coin competing with a ton of other projects.

EOS is a token so it isn't even comparable to any of those coins yet.

I think that is what he is trying to say, but doesn’t know how to do so....so he keeps throwing up an image.

Here is the point, gents. This coin is not going to replace anyone...anytime soon if ever. It doesn’t need to for it to be successful enough to make you a ton of money. It is already successful in China where they reside.

Their marketing outside of China has been shit. This comes down to their leadership in building a global company. They are in the very early stages of marketing outside of China. How successful they are will result in their price obviously. Even if they do a puss poor job in marketing the price will easily be in the $6-8 by eoy. They have a shit ton of forks happening this year. This is easy money for you and allow you to make good money off just holding. Anyways...DYOR but at this price it should be an easy decision.

False. Check testnet. Don’t talk about things you don’t understand.

This thread is horrible. EOS is better than everything. Stop wasting your time. I’m not kidding.

You may consider upping your dosage.

Look I know those bags must be heavy but it doesn't change the fact that what I said is right and it is still a token. Go play around with all the other little tokens like a good boy

There's not gonna be another eth or neo ever again

Yeah my bags are soooo heavy. I bought 20k at .35. No one is saying you are full of shit. It’s a great platform. I am sorry you got your feelings hurt. We can’t all be invested in everything, champ.

Guys the point is this...ETH and NEO will not be replaced by AChain. Dumbasses that come on here saying that are kids with 1k.

It’s an opportunity for you to make some easy money. That stupid picture has two things you should focus on. Market Cap and DAAPS.

>eth: proof of work
When was this fucking shit made

Good for you, sport. Mom and dad are so proud of you, really. But when you enter the thread typing like you have achizoprenia it makes me worry for you user. I hope you can sell some of those EOS and get the mental help that you need.