What is the worst candy you've eaten?

What is the worst candy you've eaten?

>birthday cake flavored Air Head

Holy shit that sounds awful.

Any of the hard powder candies like those love hearts.

Neko wafers.

I remember my brother got a durian hard candy in his Halloween stash. He was about to pop the whole thing in his mouth but I stopped him. I tried a little piece and it was one of the worst things I've ever tasted. Whoever handed that out was evil. But I've also had those beanboozled jellybeans before and those were probably worse. The skunk flavored one is probably the most disgusting thing I've eaten in my life. The taste doesn't leave your mouth. But those are bad on purpose, the durian candy is just gross

Prank fish candy my sister gave me when I was 7

Those paint powder candies that you dip the brush in and lick. My shit was blue for two days.

Buttered popcorn jelly beans. It fills your head with the smell of BO.

i used to hate mexican candy but now i kind of like it

>any spicy candy like Hot Tamales
>any coconut candy because coconut is fucking vile

Can't think of anything else.

Have you seen the chocolate ones even more inedible

I came here to post this. Eating some watermelon or apple jelly bean then you get the fucking popcorn one without paying attention

Same. Pulparindos are the bomb. Funny enough, I ate them a lot when I played Dark Souls for the first time a few years ago and now I always associate them with Dark Souls and vice versa. In my mind Estus tastes like Pulparindos.

>getting these on Halloween

just fucking kill me

DELETE THIS

I've never been that big a fan of Tootsie rolls, I would always have a surplus of them left after Halloween. Something about the gumminess of them mixed with the chocolate taste, it just didn't do me goodly.

I feel like maybe it's just supposed to be candy for old people and that's why I don't "get it"

Sometimes mexican candy is confusingly bad though.

Salt, lime, chili, sugar...powder packets. So awful!!!

Black Licorice

I think they're an acquired taste. I hated them at one point, but now they're one of my favorites.

A high percentage of the population seems to be disgusted by black liquorice. I personally love it, but not the cheap brands you can get at thr grocerie store, thoe are okay.

Also, I can't fucking into tweezlers, they will unevitably make me feel like vomiting every time.

Jesus this fucking throat infection has me writing like a nigger with down's lol

Chocolate skittles

Turkish Pepper. It's a black licorice-flavored candy shell, stuffed with black pepper and ammonium chloride.

Blech.

Canned dog food is the worst flavor. Shit taste and gives shit breath.

You shut your stupid whore mouth you little bitch

Sounds like an even worse version of Finnish salted liquorice salmiak

I'm very sure you've eaten candy corn before; how are cherry cordials worse than that shit honestly?

i normally ask them if they have any chalk instead

worst candy of all time

This stuff. It caused me to puke the first time I had one.

Wad da fug

I can't get behind pulparindos, they just taste absolutely vile to me

nough said

Any kind of licorice. I don't get the appeal.

these are all delicious though

It's a close toss up for me. Both butterfingers and whatchamacallits are fucking horrible.

I've tried each once, I only recall having a single bite of either and being repulsed. On the edge of retching. Shit texture, crap flavor, no redeeming qualities. They are both utterly disgusting and the world would be better off if they were erased from the history of human foodways.

Is that a thing? That sounds vile!

I actually ironically love all of these

And someones going to say Twizzlers and I love that shit too.

It's simultaneously the worst and one of the most interesting. Chowards mints taste like laundry detergent, a horrible, floral bitter sweetness that makes your breath smell nothing like violet.

I still get a craving every once in a while though, I really can't explain it.

My gook roommate gets a box of Japanese and Chinese candy/junk food once a semester from his mom.

Salty tomato hard candy is literally fucking awful. Macha kitkats are gross too. There was like a half a dozen other nasty ass things too, but I have literally no clue what they were.

mounds.
coconut is awful.

>coconut is awful
My, what shit taste you have, user

More for me, thanks for having no concept of the good things in life.

shit taste tbqh

That's not even what is happening

>coconut
>vile
glad this will probably be the first and last time I ever see you post, you mongrel

cute

You should bring that to /v/, motherfuckers LOVE terrible food/shit analogies.

These oh god these.

Beautiful. Now make one /v/ related.

I will curbstomp you

I got this, new and fresh :^)

Too real. Stop. ;_;

queen anne cherries a shit
CELLAS ftw

I bought some of this from amazon because I kept hearing the horror stories. There was hardly any ammonium chloride on the outside, it just tasted like a crappy hard liquorice candy with some shitty pepper in the middle.

It wasn't good, but it was hardly the worst candy I ever had.

matcha kitkats aren't that bad after you've had wasabi kitkats

I ordered some of that Japanese milk candy once.
I should've liked it. I LOVE shitty hard candies like butterscotch and all that.
But god DAMN, it just tasted like fucking spoiled sour cream.

Is there anything "birthday cake" flavored that doesn't taste like foot amputations?

It's like a universally bad flavour

Ice cream. It's still not a very good flavor, but it's passable.
I had a snowcone from a local snowcone place that was named "birthday cake" and was pretty good, too, but I don't know if it counts since it was just a certain combination of their normal flavors.

Swedish fucking Fish

Like eating cough syrup flavored superglue, but my mom loved those things.

I don't understand the appeal of cinnamon valentine hearts

They're so strong they burn my mouth, I can hardly even handle one

>even worse than the best liquorice

Disagree.

how your mom managed to have an abortion that survived long enough to badmouth swedish fish is a mystery of nature

This is not pleasant in any way. It doesn't taste like licorice. It only tastes like salt and cat piss. Candy isn't supposed to be so offensive. It's supposed to be a nice sweet treat.

pretty sure that's ecstasy bro

When I was a freshman in college I bought 4 1 pound bags of black twizzlers because they were on sale at the grocery store. I like black licorice so I pretty much ate half a package a day.

The problem was that since I was literally getting the majority of my calories a day from black twizzlers I started pooping out nothing but bright green diarrhea by the 2nd or 3rd day. Still kept eating those twizzlers for the next week until they were gone though.

What is that? Looks good as fuck

Some manner of edible, I would presume.

In my experience, white kids were all over airheads. White kids generally went with the sour/tart/tangy type candies. I never understood why. All of those candies are the worst.
Sweet tarts, nerds, lemon heads, that kind of stuff.

Sour patch kids gets special exception though.

Why get the sour stuff, when chocolate and peanuts and caramel and fruit exist?

See OP.

Smarties. Anything chalky like that is grody. Also those candies that old people seem to have or show up around Halloween that's like the wrapper looks like a strawberry, and when you bite into it this """strawberry""" stuff gushes out. Fuckin' grody.

i was about to scream at you because air heads are great but i've never tried the cake flavour and it sounds pretty damn unappealing

If you're black, you don't have much room to talk with kool-aid pickles.

>kool-aid pickles.
always wondered what those taste like
i'm in canuckistan so i've never had the chance and didn't want to waste the money making them if i didn't like them

The protagonist is fucking voiced? There's no skills? I've so far avoided it because my autism goes overboard with those games and I spend days perfecting my list of mods, but now I'd need to find mods that fix the series back to its PRIOR levels of shit before further fixing it, again.
I guess I'll probably never get around to this one.

it's been like 3 or 4 months since fallout 4 came out, where have you been that you haven't known this

salmiakki/salty finnish licorice
it's fucking awful. like biting into a salt lick

[autism/]
Not playing many video games or browsing /v/ will do that I guess. Shit. They forget it's supposed to be an rpg or something? Post apocalyptic cod with an obnoxious voice chiming in every few minutes to make sure you don't even think about getting immersed in it, exactly what I wanted.
[/ autism]

>>breath doesn't smell like violets

What does it smell like then?

I went to a Trader Joe's for the first time a few years ago and thought this was good. No idea why and it ended up cutting the roof of my mouth. Hard as a rock and unless you like damaging your mouth I'd pass

You have no idea

>he doesn't like circus peanuts
Heathen

I like fresh coconut and coconut flavoring.

But the stuff they put in candies and most other things is pretty bad.

I like sour things.

But then I eat lemons

Probably cause you chewed them like a uncivilized little fuck. YOU GOTTA LET THEM MELT IN YOUR MOUTH. They go from 1/10 to OP AS FUCK. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

popcorn flavored jelly beans

Most "sour" candy like Sour Patch Kids and Sour Skittles and shit like that aren't really that sour. Warheads is the only candy I can immediately think of that's actually sour. Most other "sour" candy just has a very tart, sweet taste. I love "sour" candy, Warheads kinda stuff not so much

Warheads is only sour for like 5 seconds then it's over.

but unless you eat a whole bag of them like an idiot it's good

mmm paper

Good & Plenty

>being that cheap asshole who gives out shit candy on Halloween

Why would you get sour candy when you can just buy citric acid in the baking aisle?

>No idea why and it ended up cutting the roof of my mouth. Hard as a rock and unless you like damaging your mouth I'd pass

you can prevent this by chewing with your teeth.

while they may be cheap, they're pretty good compared to some of the other shit candies in this thread

only WW2 vets will give these out during halloween

came here to post this

>off-tasting salty "licorice" flavor
>Dubbel Zout
>not even once