Goodmorning Veeky Forums what are you reading today??

goodmorning Veeky Forums what are you reading today??

Other urls found in this thread:

gutenberg.org/files/31826/31826-h/31826-h.htm
uvm.edu/~shali/Fiji.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

my tax bill and divorce papers

dang user, what happened bud?

Hey! Are you me? Small world.

good morning dear sir I am reading a whitpaper of a very nice coin sir you maybe heard of it is call mobius sir and the gentlemen making it is very smart indian people sir, have a nice day dear

>Fiji

SOY

ah you know, just larping. np

Mobius whitepaper

Yes quality water makes you a soy boy for sure. No question.

Chainlink is a vaporware exit scam though.

2 devs who dont know how to actually program. Nice $32mm whitepaper though.

>implying its not tap water in a fiji bottle ive been reusing for months

>Quality water
>Bottled water
Lol

Also I don't hold link

>FIJI

Isn't that bad for your health senpai

i use two different bottles so it cancels out user

WHAT ARE YOU READING ANONS?

I hope you use water filters, you know they put chemicals in the water

Mein Crypto Kampf

gutenberg.org/files/31826/31826-h/31826-h.htm

>its the story about the railroad bubble in europe.

>the protagonist is a dude tired of wagecucking, so he started his own railroad IPO even though he knew jackshit about railroads

I should add, it shares alot of parallels with LINK's story.

The funniest thing about Chainlink is that most of the holders haven't even read the whitepaper, and everyone knows this, so it's super easy for whales to just say
>this white paper is incredible! you're missing out if you don't buy this
>DYOR tee-hee
Yeah, well I did read the whole thing, and if you actually put the time in to read the damn thing, you'll realize that the what they're trying to do is impossible, and they know it.
Basically it boils down to this two man team came up with a philosophical question, attempted to answer it with a fancy white paper, and are selling it to the unwashed masses to make a profit.
>two people
>1 philosophy major
Get the point?

Recognized it from the thumbnail. Good idea printing dat shit out.
Cheers bro, let's get that easy life

Oh no pls don't

nothing like reading the actual white paper user

it's 2018, why are you putting in the effort of printing documents out and stapling them when you have your laptop in front of you?

good read nevertheless

what are the chances OP I'm reading the same fucking thing. Keep this thread going as im interested in a little Q&A ...never read a whitepaper before but as Veeky Forums keeps shilling this shitcoin thought I'd give a read.

Nobody knows the time of the price singularity.
But when it happens, everyone will know.
All across the world, voices will echo "..what's wrong? Is everything ok?"
A few vehicular accidents will occur seemingly for no reason.
Several pilots, delivery drivers, and one pajeet who forgot to close a submarine hatch will all last be seen yelling at their phones.
Binance will crash. Everyone scrambling to buy LINKs will see 404.
Etherdelta will become so overwhelmed with traffic it will slow to a halt. It will become unusable.
The only orders that will happen will be buy orders that have already been placed.
LINK will reach unimaginably high prices within minutes.
Every noLINKer's eyes will watch. The tiny LINK cube on coinmarketcap will be reflected in their eyes.
However, the ones who knew...the ones who had heard, but didn't listen...
their cubes will be distorted by tears.
As these tears fall onto rapidly moving fingers that are refreshing binance or etherdelta multiple times,
Haunting music rings in their ears infinitely.
The harrowing noise of the bells causes the noLINKer's soul to shiver...and scream.
Biz will be filled with LINK memes. All threads will be titled "You had your chance."
Monitors will be smashed. Laptops broken in half. Weddings, family reunions, graduation ceremonies, and other social events across the world will be plagued by the audible cries of noLINKers who knew the path but didn't take it.
Their hopelessness crushes them inside, but they keep having to wageslave, and forcing a smile on their face every day to avoid ever being asked "what's wrong?" again will eat away at their sanity.
This soon becomes a worldwide phenomenon, and noLINKer syndrome will be added to DSM-V and heavily studied.
Most normies will continue enjoying their playpens.
But the ones who knew...
they will become uncomfortably intimate with despair..
For they know they missed the opportunity of a lifetime, and another precious path to freedom has disappeared forever.

i have only gotten to the first 4 pages because im an adhd autist like everyone else here, but we can try and work thru it together user :)
fuck you feels better to leaf thru the paper, and less eye strain

>never read a whitepaper before
Case and point:
Now when you're finished can you please be realistic with people and let them know that it's not going to happen?

Fiji is contaminated with arsenic. You will die if you keep drinking this shit, idiot.
uvm.edu/~shali/Fiji.pdf

good thing its tap water and not fiji water

Same

The soy is in the plastic not the water you absolute retard

reading on a physical paper is much more natural than reading on screen. Any person that has ever done any kind of proof reading knows this.