Be honest, cu/ck/s, do you ever eat the food they sell at 7/11?

Be honest, cu/ck/s, do you ever eat the food they sell at 7/11?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QMZIZqZJqEI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Everytime I go I get two taquitos, prefer the cream cheese jalapeno ones

Yeah no shame it's just the same tier as all fast food. Also love gas station chicken places and truck stops.

I've never been inside a 7/11. I don't know if it's a coincidence but all of the 7/11s in my city are in really shitty neighbourhoods, and thankfully I've never had stop at them for gas or whatever.

A dollar for a taquito that size isn't too bad I guess. I would try them.

Do they just roll around like that all day if no one buys them? Is that even safe?

Shit, i've made threads on Veeky Forums asking what I should get next time I go. It's fun making a well-rounded meal out of snack bags and overlooked mystery items with the help of chan autists.

I always end up buying those taquitos when i'm drunk.

My local gas station, Mark's, makes some bomb ass fried foods that put she'll and 7/11 to shame.

They are kept frozen until they are heated up to like 140 or some shit like that, and they are safe to eat until they go below 120 for 2 hours or something like that.

Obviously they taste bad if it's been sitting there all day and it's burnt to shit and dry.

You people are fucking disgusting, it's literally at the very bottom tier.

At least fast food is prepared in some way. These are microwaved in the early morning and then spun under a heat lamp for six hours.

That said I used to eat the steak and cheese taquitos when I was a highschool stoner.

Food safety laws dictate that they are rotated out every other 8 (?) hours, but whether this actually happens is much more questionable, considering there is little supervision of employees. It's not equivalent to a fast food restaurant, as they typically will go throw much more product, preventing it from sitting and getting all sorts of nasty.

>but whether this actually happens is much more questionable
Ever been given some of those fried food for free or just not been charged for that part of your purchase?
Now you know.

>Going to 7/11s

I'd rather not get shot.

Man what do I care. If it isn't poisonous I'll eat it

I didn't say it never happens, I'm saying that it's very possible for it to not happen.

I care because it's shit quality. Food from a dumpster generally won't get you ill.

youtu.be/QMZIZqZJqEI

Its just frozen food, I also eat those frozen Jimmy Dean mcmuffins sometimes....they give you the shits

Funny enough I got a taste for them because its what they give you in the holding cell in my coties police station

Qt has decent pizza.

Since when does Chester Bennington do youtube videos

When I'm drunk and heading home, often.

When I'm sober, only when the corn dog craving strikes and it's not fair season.

It's the combination of being frozen, highly processed, AND subjected to long term heating without actual cooking that allow me to unequivocally call 7/11 food the worst there is.

It's sort of like if you got Burger King and then put it under a heat lamp for half a day

AT 7/11's around me you can get a 8 piece mozzarella sticks for like 2 bucks. that shit is like 12 dollars at jack in the box. Quicktrip came out with their gay new stores so 7/11's stuck a fryer in the back and just started selling chili's appetizers stuff for hella cheap. Quality is literally the same as chilis or fast casual or whatever it's called.

Sometimes i'll go in at 3am to buy a swisher and ask if they're throwing away the any of old pizza that sits around all night. They usually give it away to the bums anyways.