Any good recipes for a big healthy breakfast? Searched for that on google...

Any good recipes for a big healthy breakfast? Searched for that on google, but the articles I've read are neither big nor healthy.

How about whatever the fuck you want. You'll be dead in a few years anyway, just like the rest of it.

How about a useful post? Anyone?

Define "healthy".

Steak & eggs. Otherwise "big & healthy" don't mix

Egg whites, 9 grain bread, black coffee, mixed fruit.

health·y
helTHē
in good health.
"I feel fit and healthy"
synonyms: well, in good health, fine, fit, in good trim, in good shape, in fine fettle, in tip-top shape
(of a part of the body) not diseased.
"healthy cells"
indicative of, conducive to, or promoting good health.
"a healthy appetite"
synonyms: health-giving, healthful, good for one

Bubbling away on the stove.

Fag

I've been meaning to try this out. Is it easy to mess up?
Every recipe I see, they use a cast iron skillet that's pretty deep, do I need this?

Any pan will do really, but cast iron is my choice.
It's a pretty foolproof recipe.

What the fuck do you want? If I suggest noatmeal (flaxseed and almond meal), someone will say "Fat is bad!". If I suggest steak and eggs, someone will say, "Red meat and dietary cholesterol are bad!". If I suggest oats, someone will say, "Sugar and phytic acid are bad!". If I suggest a salad, someone will say, "A fucking salad!".

"Healthy" is a meme. Just eat anything that doesn't make you feel like shit.

What is this? Looks good

It's shakshuka

Fruit

Nuts and berries/fruits mixed in a bowl of oatmeal, one boiled egg and squeeze a glass of fresh orange/grapefruit juice.

Typical Japanese breakfast.

>soup
>rice
>fish
>natto if you can stand it

Or be a savage American like me and just have sushi for breakfast. Be careful though it's the best breakfast in the world.

No weeb. Just well-traveled.

But surely your a NEET if you have time to roll damn sushi in the morning.

Shushi does not equal rolls.

Do a hand roll or just shashimi. You can do that in the time that it takes for a poached egg.

Don't fall for the ol' Bernays bacon and eggs meme

>OP asks for a big breakfast.
>This guy recommends sushi.

Need to work on your reading comprehension, m8.

my health freak friend eats this.. i call it paste.. it's surprisingly awesome

In a small mason jar combine:
1/3 cup quick cook oats
1 tsp psyllium husk (not a necessary ingredient if you don't have it just substitute with flax meal)
1 tsp ground flax meal
1 tbsp chia seeds
cinnamon - however much you want
vanilla - however much you want for taste

Combine dry ingredient by mixing or shaking. Add unsweetened nut milk, filtered water, or regular milk to the top or close to the top of jar.
Let sit for a few hours or over night. Add berries, nuts, maple syrup, etc. Then, eat that shit up!

>Big
>Healthy
>Breakfast

Pick 2

I usually dice a couple russet potatoes and boil them in water for 10 minutes. Then I fry them in olive oil with sun dried tomatoes, kale, and shallots. Grate some Parmesan on top

that's called overnight oats brah

PASTE!

A dozen eggs

Oatmeal, fresh fruit, low fat/fat free yogurt or cottage cheese.