Smorrebrod

What's your favorite kind?

I think the most necessary component is high quality rye bread. Lately I've been piling as much avocado as I can fit onto it. Usually I'll do something like pic related but with cayenne pepper and lemon juice mixed in, more like a guacamole than just straight slices.

Danskjävlar

le XD epix XD pretentious XD le XD meat XD on XD a le wooden plank XDDDD

when will this meme FUCKING end

>be european
>forget to finish making a sandwich
>call it gourmet

Your post is the first in this thread that even mentions gourmet.

Try harder next time little shitposter

open sandwiches are common in Poland for breakfast or supper, mostly plain butter-ham/sausage-tomatoe/cucumber ones, it's not a new idea and noone calls it gourmet, it's more like poor peoples food

that's probably the best looking one, a lot of the others look pretty unappealing.

>if I dislike it, it's a meme.

I'm surprised this thread is bringing out a lot of shitposters when half the other ones are about fast food and celebrity chefs.

same here in Germany, fellow bread and potato loving poles

Get fucked, you filthy danes.

I remember going to school in Norway and only having the "matpacke" aka a piece of bread with cheese, ham and or salami.

The perfect smörrebröd is ryebread, herring , freshly cooked seasonal potatoes, some chives and some cream fraiche with a dash of pepper.

I liked the one that taste of cum and rotten fish. the others were horrible.

I like your chocolate.

I want to try this variation.

About to have some pancetta with goat cheese on rye crackers. I- I don't need to cook the pancetta, right?

Räkmacka.

skagen

this looks delicous... what's underneath the salmon?

What a shitty selection of smorrebrod

Avocado ? Strawberries on What appears to be fucking leverpostej ? Get the fuck outta here hipster scum.

Proper smorrebrod is traditional and isnt fucking smothered in exotic shit. Its just supposed to be simple, delicious and made with danish produce Pic very fucking related

Thats norwegian you idiot

From where I am we call this tartines.
And the best one is pérail, walnuts, black pepper and olive oil.

>muh fermented garbage
fuck right off

Cream cheese with chives and probably horse radish.

Show us something unique from your culture then

Æbleflæsk er hojt oppe på listen

Stfu Ahmed

What's up with your language and long words?

That looks like something I could eat as a lastmeal. What is it apple and thickcut pieces of bacon?

*Snorrebröd

The Danes love it!

That's a shit räkmacka. You're probably not even from Bohuslän.

Melkesjokolade .... milkchocolate

Britchap here:
I know Northern Europeans like these open sandwiches but I just find them too messy, my mother used to try and make them in the 1970's mostly with Ryvita crispbread but they would just fall apart and you end up eating most of the 'fillings' from bits fallen to the plate.

>crispbread
there's your problem

>tfw you're danish and rye bread makes you feel sick 9 out of 10 times you eat it

I'm also just overall picky on top of that so my favorites are boring.
>White bread + shrimps and mayo
>White bread + gravad laks and "caviar". Occasionally topping it off with shrimps.
>Tiny piece of rye bread with big ass fish filet and remoulade
>Salad on the side cause I'm a baby that eats everything seperately

Looking back on it yes, - but my point still remains, that's it's just very messy.

I just don't get the point of it . . .it's like when chefs do 'de-constructed' foods . . .why?

We conjoin words.

As long as the sandwich is smaller than half a ring the bread will hold.
Unless you're a retard incapable of handling the finest bread to man properly.

>gourmet
Pleb

You pretty much nailed that. Crispy, salty pork, with a sweet and sour apple mash. Combined with the indigenous taste of ryebread. Pure love.

omnomnom