My business is dying

Been in business 16 years doing as a freelance printing press repair and parts sales guy. Things have been on a decline for years. I can hardly get out of bed to try and turn things around. The spark is gone.

Here's a pit of chili I made.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/recipes.sparkpeople.com/recipe-detail-amp.asp?recipe=1628817
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

*pot

is it spicy or nah

Nah, u said Pit. I wana see a pit of chili.

U better come through OP u little faggot.

don't ever talk to me or my children again, junkiescum

Spook, are u incapable of parlaying your skills into a similar field? Seems like it wouldn't be terribly hard to get into another gig,like 3d printer repairing.

time to get a real job pajeet

No, my kids won't eat spicy yet, so I have to add habanero sauce to mine when I serve it.

Looks fucking tremendous user - I'm inspired, any special ingredients.. ?

minced meat, what is this, amateur hour?

Those printer repair guys don't get paid shit. The printers are usually tied to a service contract so only factory techs can touch them, which would rule me out.

I'm established and the best in the business, but all my clients are either moving out of state because of the shitty business climate (CA), closing, or stringing me out 90+ days to pay. I can count on one hand the remaining good clients I have. It's heartbreaking.

It's a simple recipe, but the cast iron dutch oven is the key.

google.com/amp/s/recipes.sparkpeople.com/recipe-detail-amp.asp?recipe=1628817

Looks like shit. Also cook the books and sell the business rajeesh

What exactly makes you guys think I'm Indian?

the chilli looks really delicious
would love to eat some right now

Time to learn a new (profitable) skill and quick.

I’m a designer who works at an agency and I’m constantly learning new things on the side just in case I get the boot and have to do something else.

OP, go on a vacation

Then get the fuck back to business

It is pretty good. I've eaten it the last 3 meals just because. That was the first time my grandmother's dutch oven was used in the last, oh, 50 years? I've been going crazy over cast iron recently, I wish I could make a business out of seasoning and fixing antique cast iron pots and pans.

invest all your remaining assets in LINK

I've been more or less on vacation for the last 2 months. I probably work about 5 hours a week. That's the minimum that gets the bills paid.

I know it's all on me. It's just a matter of going out there and getting new clients, I've just been depressed and letting the little shit and fears get to me. Finding another job is out of the question, who is going to pay me $200/hr and not supervise me AND be super flexible about my schedule?

Lol you lazy motherfucker

Maybe try sell the business or something then and start something new

>printing press
nigga you dumb

Well, you’re fucked.

Hope you like fighting bums for a warm place to sleep at night.

The New York Times CEO says print will be dead in ten years.

I would chock it up to sell off your business to a schmuck and retire.

chili doesn't have beans.

what you have is a weird stew i guess.

Chili looks like shit. Cook the books and sell the business rajeesh

I pretty much am the business since it requires skill and quite a bit of esoteric knowledge that is only acquired through experience, hence the $200/hr rate.

The physical assets of the business is a truck and a few toolboxes, mostly. All of the value is locked up in my head.

FFS I'm fucking whiiiite!

>Chili looks like shit
good chili looks the same going in as coming out

I'm sorry to hear this user, I've no real world advice to give you. The first thing that came to mind, was for you to find a patsy. If you can use your sales skills to find a whale investor or competitor to buy you out, or to buy into the business. This could unload the burden onto someone else.

fuck dude, use bigger pot next time

Sure thing, Raj.

Only according to the handful of the gorillions of chili recipes out there.

printing is being phased out so it's no suprise your business is dying. by simply not using a printer that whole cost gets avoided

Try shrooms dude. If you want to be inspired and get out of whatever funk you are in there is nothing better than that or even LSD. I'm being serious FYI. Really helped me get out of a long existential funk and you can take up microdosing if you choose to do so.

Google studies about how a single dose of psilocybin can completely change your personality for 14 months

Lol yeah, it made a mess in the oven, but otoh seasoned the outside of the cast iron nicely.

everyone on biz is indian.

i'm a burger

I'm making forays into large industrial machinery sales but it is slow going and time consuming.

Well, my morning caffeine dose is doing a number on my bowels so I'm looking forward to a nice poo in loo soon.

Buy a big cast iron pot with wheels and wheel it around selling chili to busy finance guys, tourists and downtown retail wageslaves. Tell them it’s organic.

Printing will never be phased out flexible print n packaging is used on everything you consume. OP don’t think there is much of a market for freelance repair anymore go to NPPS and get a cushy sales, supervisor or maintaince gig at a plant

>the handful of the gorillions of chili recipes out there.

enjoy your strange stew, we'll be here eating chili

I tried LSD once, I thought it was ok but not all that. Haven't done shrooms though.

Someone change the dice out for chainlinks

Enjoy your spiced meat, I guess.

printing press? Is this a Tether thread?

this is a good point

>Enjoy your spiced meat

now you're catching on to what chili is. moving closer from california to new mexico, you'll get here eventually.

POO IN LOO STATUS: DESIGNATED

>tfw literally shitposting

Regretting the habanero at the moment.

post poo pls

what are those ugly socks you filthy faggot. wear completely black or white socks and dont be a handicap

Nice granite counter and induction stove. Looks like you've already made it, unless you have an expensive trophy wife sucking away your money alongside your dong.

>heartbreaking
>being emotionally invested in anything you can’t control

Kek. Everything happens for a reason OP.

That is some sexy hardwood flooring. What's the view out that window? I bet it's a beautiful sunrise.

Sorry dude. These are the end of days for us Me Generation guys. In order to go out strong you have to use your age, experience, and superior intelligence to beat the Gen Z. They are lazy, entitled, and not motivated. Go all-in on crypto. It's our last opportunity. Retire on your gains. Fuck the roll of the Gen Z's at every opportunity.

Hills and wilderness. Now it's a matter of hanging on to it.

Time for breakfast, pairing with brown butter/maple syrup cornbread. Inb4 butthurt Texan.

you should de-faggot your kids

Back in bed, eating my chili and beans & New York Times recipe cornbread.

If only the business were that big.