wtf is going on, there was no good news today

Other urls found in this thread:

tradingview.com/symbols/ZCLBTC/technicals/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We are only 16 days away from the Bitcoin Private snapshot

the day of the fork is geting closer

thats a long way to go, and random 10-15 btc buy walls so suspicious

are you new?
that's how it's been for the year to date.

If you know fuck all about TA you could see a breakout was imminent. There was an obvious accumulation zone below 0.012 so we're definitely going to 0.025 at the very minimum. Hopefully you weren't a brainlet and did your last round of buying already for the guaranteed 2x

I bought at 134 to the moon guys!

It’s a coin selling at $130 right now that will be between $200 and $8000 in two weeks. Try doing the math on that one.

OP sounding like a damn noob. Rocket is just now fueling.

It's called fomo

tradingview.com/symbols/ZCLBTC/technicals/

Jesus Christ the moon is fucking unreal boys

Put 4btc in on a tip from a friend Christmas morning.... feeling good right now.

Hopefully we get close to .025 before it's all said and done. Bittrex also in the verge of opening registrations again based upon twitter (I.e., within the next couple of days) so chance for much higher.

its still lower than it was like 3 weeks ago

this post is Veeky Forums in a nutshell

Look at the rest of the market dunce

It did 40% in two days, better sell for impending retrace.

Wow you are completely delusional holy FUCK

The currency is going to be part of a fork to Bitcoin Private you fucking clown TA brainlet. This is the only reason it's going up.

anymore dips?

you should also seriously consider suicide

Buy high sell low never change biz

The greed is strong in this one. You will see tomorrow

true i didnt think about that

the FOMO when people notice the rise today and it hit's people that they get Bitcoin Private for ZCL in 2 weeks...

maybe you will learn something

This already was the FOMO. Noone gives a crap about yet another fork.

I sodld and will rebuy your bags at 80$

Wow didn't expect that :^)

I didn't expect the take off to be this soon, why the fuck is cryptopia such a fucked exchange

I don't even own any zcl or btc for that matter, I think it'll go to the ground after the fork and I don't like to gamble that much. My point is you think you brianlets are smart for using TA meme lines when real life events are happening which cause a change in price, making you a fucking brainlet, you might as well pick up astrology at this point.

Unlikely mate, get in now

sell 24h before snapshot

>implying this isn't what everyone already plans on
>not dumping 48 hours before
>costanza.jpg

it'll likely peak 96 hours before snapshot and then start dipping

Haha just look at your salty sentence. Should have used the word brainlet once more to really get your point across.

Of course it will go to the ground after the fork. Probably even before. Look at the price, it's supposed to be 2$, maybe 3$.
But there is free money to be had here and I'm already playing with house money for this pump

>49 hours before. enjoy my bags sucker

>not knowing everyone is planning to sell 48h before snapshot
>not selling right now
top jej

>not understanding fiat vs sats
>not understanding ZCL just broke ATH
>still not realizing this will surpass bitcoin gold
>still operating under this level of retardation
The absolute state of biz

Annnd it just hit .017.

This train ain't stopping, bitches.

How many ZCLs do you have?

>waiting patiently for my BTC to make it to Cryptopia

>tfw you sold most of your stack at 2 weeks ago and you only have 14 ZCL

Fuuuck. I'm stuck using cryptopia too so my hands are getting weak because they cannot into stop losses. What do?

I have 448 ZCL how rich will I be?

Just broke top 50 on CMC, neat

I expect more of a pump due to the sea of red effect

You're already fucking rich lmao

>$63k Worth of USD
>rich

user, I....

I have just shy of 1000 and am the guy who told everyone the last announcement would be fork date when Omega was lying about it being about the white paper. I know someone working with the dev team and is obviously in on all the action.

Binance listing coming between Monday and Wed. of next week, Bittrex opening new registrations Thursday evening, and both will support the fork.

Sauce on those claims?

why would binance add zcl if its gonna be worthless after fork

can see them adding btcp tho

they are adding zcl because of the fork, and the devteam said they will continue the development of zcl

Americans started getting their tax returns today.

zsnarks and gonna need to hold zcl for masternodes

>masternodes
can any one post proof of this?

What the fuck is with the giant bitrex/cryptopia spread right now? Is cryptopia having deposit/withdrawal issues again?

some of the old twitter comments by devs. Rhett i think said ZCL "will continue development possibly for master nodes."

i just remember the quote exactly almost

whats the spread?
no way its 140 bit-150 crypt

Oh are you idiots that sell before the fork going to be so mad when you sell your ZCL for $250 and BTCP is sitting at $400

I own two zcl. See you guys at lambo land.

kek

thanks user. might be interesting. doubt my 250 ZCL will be enough though...
i'm gonna need more than an old tweet to stop me from selling.

lol

I get if there was news of exchange support for fork, but it pumped 40%+ without news, sounds like a PnD

There were some sizeable buy and sell walls that kept going up. Got out at 0.017,I'll take those gains.

The cryptopia /bitrex spread was fucking weird though, it was like 0.0165 vs. 0175 for half an hour. I guess it's the sort of thing that can happen in a low volume market like this.

dude zcl news makes it go down, how long have you been here? only times i see zcl price drive is when its silent...

That small dip. Wondering if it's gonna tank a bit more now.

i'm hoping we het to the 0.015 or even 0.014 support levels before we rise again, I sold at 0.0156, every indicator says it's severely overbought

A $400 BTCP would put the market cap at 8 billion, or around the same MC as Litecoin.

been expecting it for hours desu
missed timing selling the top so fuck it.
this isn't over anons

It's because of the bitcoin fork announcement which pumped it from $2 to $170. People are looking for quick gainers and every time they didn't announce fork date they'd dump.

I did that at .013 because the volume was so low and it was up 20%....

>TA

Where the fuck can I buy this except that sketchy new zeeland exchange I wouldn’t touch with a 10 foot pole

Fucked up and accidentally sent .88 of my mined ZCL to Cryptopia while their exchange is shitting the bed and not connecting to any of the nodes.

1 Bittrex
2 Cryptopia
3 CoinExchange
7 BarterDEX

Bittrex, nothing wrong with Cryptopia though apart from high'ish fees perhaps.

Cryptopia's got 0 working nodes, you can't withdraw or deposit until they fix it. Bittrex or CoinExchange is honestly your only options.

Twitter is shilling, also market reversal. $500 by the 28th, mark this.

I see Bitcoin Private being atleast $5800 on launch and that's conservative. EOY I can see BTCP being over a million.

100k EOM

yea, i even see BTCP is new usa president by 2020

>OP bought ZCL
>knows that newfags do not know about it
>write normie shit like "is pnd group at work? wtf is going on"

>full of shit this pajeet

can we appreciate how beautiful my id is?

fuck you on about cuz their nodes are currently running at 0

Insider info, white paper is coming this week. New exchange next.

This

i just withdrew 10 to do a test and it took like 40 min no problems..

Thanks to cryptopia fuck up, I received my zcl three times.

fuck outta here

I appreciate it homie

fuck outta here

Sounds like there will be a dump, dip and pop to top price before snapshot.

What I don't understand is: Why? Why do we need yet another slow privacy coin that does nothing we haven't seen in other coins. There are way too much privacy coins out there already, and all of them suck except for Monero. You are literally paying 150$ for a coin that was 2$ two months ago.

That will be $200 to $8k in two weeks.

I'm paying $150 for a coin that will be $450 in 2 weeks.

> Caring about the tech

8k? Really? Cmon now senpai

You must be new here, this coin is literally owned by whales. They pump it when they feel like it (or when they get insider news) and dump it when the news is released. This happens every time.

I bought XMR sub $10.
no one really gave a fuck about it then, either.
lot's of "Game changing fungible privacy" but fuck, sitting on those bags through late '16 till early '17 didn't teach me patience.
8 fucking months.
people can't wait 8 weeks anymore for the payoff

how likely is this going to dip, stay there, and then shoot back up prior to the fork?

Zero chance if bitcoin stays stable.

is it though? Literally saw this dip way below twice already.

We’re 2 weeks from snapshot date. Should have bought the dip user. I made like 10 threads when it was at 60-100