Jibrel Network JNT (Best investment right now)

Previous threads

Greatest investment right now, divided in 4 replies as it is quite long.

>What is the Jibrel Network?
>The Jibrel Network provides currencies, equities, commodities and other financial assets and instruments as standard ERC-20 tokens on the Ethereum blockchain.

>What are CryDRs?
>CryptoDepository Receipts or CryDRs are tokens representing a traditional financial asset’s value, denominated in Jibrel Network Token - JNT (e.g. a USD CryDR holds 1 dollar worth of JNT).

>What can CryDRs be used for?
>Fiat CryDRs can be used for remittances, global payments, trading and hedging. CryDRs can also be used to create automated and decentralized financial instruments - such as bonds, commodities, debt instruments and securities.

>What is Smart Regulation?
>CryDRs have smart regulation built in, real-world rules and regulations translated into solidity code and deployed on the ethereum blockchain. Ensuring that while decentralized, CryDRs always follow real world rules and regulations.

>What is jCash?
>jCash is the first roll-out of currencies. USD, GBP, EUR, RUB, AED, CNY CryDRs will be made available.

>How can I purchase CryDRs?
>CryDRs can be purchased from the Jibrel DAO using Jibrel Network Token (JNT).

1/4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jvfx1XCbuPo
jibrel.network/
jibrel.network/#whitepaper
jibrel.network/#roadmap
jibrel.network/#faq
bibox.com/exchange?coinPair=JNT_ETH
youtube.com/watch?v=l8XNRTfPgZI
youtube.com/watch?v=lsM9-ATySfI
forbes.com/sites/jessedamiani/2018/01/22/jibrel-network-is-bridging-the-gap-between-crypto-and-traditional-markets/#77f72e9f67d3
sharder.org/share.ss?inviterId=sharders001646
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How it works:

>"It boils down to this:

>What is the incentive for me to put my cash into a CryDR and sell it on the blockchain.

>You don't. This is generally for licensed financial institutions to benefit from the high-returns of the crypto-economy without the exposure.

>When the public has full confidence in tether, and the overall market is in downswing, USDT is valued at 1.03 and higher.

>We have a buzzphrase for this, "on-chain / off-chain arbitrage".

>This means stable assets on-chain could be worth more than they are off-chain, if there is confidence in the guarantor.

>So this is what the financial entity would do... It would tokenize some of its cash, exchange it for volatile assets (selling them on-chain for BTC/ ETH), liquidate those assets (the BTC / ETH), and benefit from the arbitrage.

>In addition, the financial entity has just acquired a customer with an account (compliantly, with full KYC done to the level of the financial institute).

>Hope that helps!"

So basically, I tokenize a non-liquid asset as a CryDR (real-estate, gold, etc), and a corresponding value of JNT must be taken out of circulation to provide proof of solvency. When people use CryDRs, the value of CryDRs increases. So if I have 1 billion dollars of gold tokenized into a CryDR, and a CryDR is worth $1.03, suddenly I've made a three percent increase on $1 billion, which is $30 million dollars I can now use as liquid capital.

Essentially, it gives liquidity to non-liquidity assets while also backing up the value of the CryDRs themselves.

There is no risk as the assets still remain assets tied to the market, the crypto component is just an extra way of extracting value from them.

2/4

best minereum scam on the market

>They have Don Tapscott as an advisor, the same guy who is an advisor for ICON, which went over 30x from ICO price.

>Token circulation is 150M which makes the marketcap below $85M (total supply is 200M, the rest are locked for 5 years between advisors, team, bounties and partners tokens), very small for such a big project.

>Royal family anounced they will provide backing for the jcash pilot from their 10 billion dollar fund, let's say Al Maktoum provides 5 bn dollars for the jcash pilot and they tokenize this amount, marketcap would jump by 5BN instantly.

>Binance CEO was at their conference, check out their conference here youtube.com/watch?v=jvfx1XCbuPo i advise you to watch it from start to finnish so that you learn EVERYTHING.

Website jibrel.network/

Whitepaper jibrel.network/#whitepaper

Roadmap jibrel.network/#roadmap

FAQ jibrel.network/#faq

Best exchange currently on bibox.com/exchange?coinPair=JNT_ETH (You can see the price reached 2 sats at some point in the graph, it is a bibox bug, you can reach them on telegram to confirm, order books froze during a 2 minute time frame, the site bugged. It is not that the price acually went that low), you can register even as an US citizen and no verification is required for up to 2 BTC withdrawals daily, like binance.

It is only 2.5x over ICO price, they are anouncing new partnerships in 2 weeks, also once it is listed on an exchange like Binance or kucoin in late february, you won't have time to buy it low ever again.

They are also doing their jcash pilot in a few weeks, when they do that, if they were to tokenize only $2bil dollars that would make JNT go over 10x in price. Remember, the price of JNT markets cap is total of tokenized assets (main) + speculative value people give it (less important) = total marketcap

3/4

Are we shilling or fudding? I lost my phone so I couldn't look at the discord update just ell me here and I"ll delet this post

Durkacoin very good sirs gains of the Bedouin 100 camels EOM (end of moon)

See the pic below. the jibrel network conference, don tapscott, the ceo of binance, the ceo of neo who were all in attendance at the convention in the pic.Oh and allow them to be sued by one of the richest families in the world, maybe the richest?Videos from that convention below too.

don tapscott, the don of finance and crypto

youtube.com/watch?v=jvfx1XCbuPo

binance ceo, cz, also on the front cover of this months forbes

youtube.com/watch?v=l8XNRTfPgZI
Da Hongfei ceo of neo

youtube.com/watch?v=lsM9-ATySfI

forbes article on jibrel

forbes.com/sites/jessedamiani/2018/01/22/jibrel-network-is-bridging-the-gap-between-crypto-and-traditional-markets/#77f72e9f67d3

4/4

Stop shilling it. You make it looks like a shitcoin.

You have ruined it once again pajeets

Also:

Theres a fud campaign from the telegram, from people who only have 80 dollars in and have to wait for next month to put another 80 dollars, they are trying to fud the hell out of it so everyone stays out and they can buy more at a lower price. The price will sky rocket no matter what by the mid/end February with their anouncements/new partnerships

>See pic related

>See this pic as well

Mr. Bùlo.
>What partnership?

Lmao

I am sorry but this is not going to take off, the same reason why SALT is not taking off. Jibrel is not scamming you but the devs and team are definitely taking you for a ride. Just put Jibrel through a basic thought experiment:

- Seller with 5$ million in physical assets.
- Buyer with 5$ million in fiat value

How do you expect the buyer to get exactly 5$ mil in jCash or Jibrel? I would move the market up 20% with less than 500k already, let alone 5$ million. The only current way Jibrel can solve this is by giving buyers the option to buy JNT in fiat directly at a fixed platform price. Or let buyers deposit funds in fiat instead of JNT to jCash conversion.

Secondly, the underlying digital/physical asset needs to be stored with Jibrel. Do you really believe entities over the world will be entrusting a young startup with 5$ million in assets, do you really think Jibrel even has the capacity to securely store such assets right now? No. Jibrel is a great idea, but the execution is shitty. All this token will be good for will be burning of fee, which will be a fairly negligible amount.

Go with MakerDAO which already works and offers a service right now.
And also watch for similar services like Jibrel which do not suck as hard.

the same way as tether didn't take off? sure pajeet

Hahhha

bumping this badboy

Why would they otherwise have Tapscott as an advisor? Tbh this is a really good fud, but to me it looks like they have enough connections to make Jibrel work, connections will provide the money. Either way, am a bit uncertain though.

> Implying that Tether also offers on-boarding of physical assets.

If you want a Tether then MakerDAO gives you DAI.
If you want fiat currency pairs Bitshares gives you Bit*
If you want to hold Gold then Digix gives you DGX
If you want to invest in gold then Xaurum gives you XAUR
If you want a very ambitious idea and a terrible execution Jibrel gives you JNT.

have to admit the fud is very good sir, cheers

stay poor though sir

Could you explain how jibrel is not going to let this happen?

Please tell me how either party is not going to get screwed by order book slippage if they are required to purchase JNT through exchanges? That is not gonna work, big buyers would have to be able to require JNT or jCash directly from Jibrel and not a very volatile market. They also aren't going to ask someone unfamilair with crypto to wire 5$ mil to some shitty weird exchange and handle the JNT purchase themselves, topkek. How do you all imagine this?

you forget that the DAO needs to have JNT to back up the physical asset. Maybe you're right, they won't be buying on exchanges, but the DAO will need to hold as much JNT as the worth of the assets being on-chain. And the DAO will buy it from the open market.

> checkmate

Buy it with what tho? How much reserve funds does the DAO hold ?

who gives a fuck, they need as much JNT as the value of their assets. they will have to shit the money

Ok I read into this and am going to speculate. This is the reason the CEO of Binance attended their conference. Jibrel DAO will hold $5 million on the exchange to buy enough JNT (Binance the highest vol exchange) and get the market cap to be equal to them holding $5 million. About $4 million will be held (since you don’t need to buy $5 mil worth to get the market cap up) by the DAO, when people start dumping the DAO will create buy walls with the remaining $4 mil to keep the JNT holdings equal to $5 million. The DAO holding equal amount will mint jUSD according to how much JNT the DAO holds.

Nice, let me just turn on my BTC or ETH printing press and buy up all these JNT

This is exactly what the Al Maktoum partnership is for. Talal Tabbaa managed 4 billion dollars for Saudi families beforehand, their connections to big MENA money is proven. Of course big instiutions won't trust them with their money right at this time, but they have thje connections to make a start and ramp it up from there.

The key to this issue are a) liquidity and b) the fact that there is a time delay. This is exactly why tokenization is beginning early and jCash is only available to institutions at first. SEED Group tokenizes something, some money from the ICO is used as liquidity as well and there is your foundation. There is a lot of time until the DAO goes online and until then there will not be an automated backing that will cause buys/sells.

>Or let buyers deposit funds in fiat instead of JNT to jCash conversion

This is exactly how it works for now though. Do you think Al Maktoum will tokenize their moneys by buying JNT on gate.io? Of course not. And even in the future, they have addressed this issue by establishing a fiat pairing on Palmex. Sure, Palmex is nothing right now, but they have a fiat pairing, which means there is precedence. If the pilot goes well, why shouldn't there be fiat pairs elsewhere?

A lot will happen until Q4. JNT will be on higher liquidity exchanges (Binance and Bitfinex) and a base market cap will have been built. Don't assume the entire finished product will be dropped on bibox with zero liquidity in the Jibrel bank.

Forget the notion that they will market buy on fucking Bibox or gate right now, this is not gonna happen. This is probably what the noobs think.

some very smart people in the JNT circle, this is how we know this shit is real

good work m8s

axp is better

how much lower can the axp price go? holy fuck.

Please show me on their whitepaper the function of the DAO which purchases tokens off the open market through API. Or show me any other DAO which is capable of doing such. You want to see a DAO in action which already works look at MakerDAO. It even comes with scripts to actually trade/arbitrage and help the DAO through trading on decentralized exchanges. In comparison Jibrel has currently achieved close to nothing.

I have nothing against Jibrel specifically, despite their shitty execution they be able to pull off their vision. But working competition already exists and much better ways to on-board a physical assets are possible and....probably currently being worked on.

Good answer, glad I did not have to write it.

Want to add to this. The crypto market cap is 1/50 (look up how much money has actually entered the crypto space, it’s about $10-15 billion), so in case the DAO has to buy $100k worth of JNT to push up the market cap. Most probably a bot will be gradually buying $100k worth of JNT on the most liquid exchange pushing the market cap up. The extra $4.9 mil will be used for supporting prices.

can we keep shitcoin discussions in another thread? this is jnt mustardrace

>I have nothing against Jibrel specifically, despite their shitty execution they be able to pull off their vision.

???

I am trying to fud, let me.

You did good so far, but fucked up right here.

jesus christ, this is the fucking makerdao guy again. can you finally fuck off and die? makerdao is shit, noone is using fucking dai, kys

It’s pretty obvious they have not developed the DAO system yet, hence why they needed to do a crowdsale. I am not an expert, but the DAO is a pretty simple bot, they have about 6 months to get it up and running. Hence why Jibrel is a startup, if they succeed then well shit we’ll be rich as fuck, they they don’t then too bad. I am personally betting on Jibrel succeeding with my own money. Same things can be said about OmiseGO, ambitious project with a massive market cap with nothing to show for it. Making partnerships and getting real world backing is the most important part for Jibrel right now. Talal and the other guy are not working on the code, they are the face of Jibrel. We have no clue what will come of this, but with each partnership the fact that they can pull this off is solidified. Again, Tapscott would not be on board and sure as hell the Soros investment guy would not be on board. The guy left Soros because of crypto and he probably doesn’t want anything to do with a project that will fail. Those reasons are the main reasons I’ve invested. Soros and Tapscott probably have all the details on how everything will be executed and if they believe that it will work then fuck I should too.

This is a erc 20 right?

for now yes

No I am the "decentralize all things" guy. Bitshares already can do what MakerDAO does, ETHLend is similar to MakerDAO and SALT is a shitty centralized system. There will be more, because there is much money to be made.

> they have about 6 months to get it up and running.

Good luck to them. In 6 months Jibrel will have more competitors than they can count. I see holes in their system, so why should I invest in JNT if I its easy to see that there will be other starts to do it much better. Also six months no real use case liquidity? That's going to be bitch to shil....

just don't invest and fuck off plz

I am just here to fud. DYOR

Ok you are pretty dumb. This is the reason why they are currently securing partnerships with Korean banks and Dubai rulers. It’s not a stable coin for the public like DAO. It’s main group of users are INSTITUTIONAL. If they won’t make it you’ll be glad you didn’t lose any money and I’ll be sad. If they do then vice versa, let’s just see what happens ok?

There is no source for the Korean banks claim outside what some random fag on reddit says

What I am telling you is that what Jibrel can do can be done many times better. Start to understand what type of opportunity these type of smart contract systems bring and do not invest in a centralized hot mess that Jibrel is. They are capitlalizing on a new and starting trend without the right tools.

But sure, lets see what happens.

you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about if you are being serious.
makerdao, bitshares, ethlend and salt have almost NOTHING in common with what jibrel is trying to accomplish

So tl;dr how many JNT do I need to become filthy rich in the next 2-3 years?

oh yes? please tell me which coin will provide assets backed by fiat off chain and PoS on chain, that are also fully compliant with regulations and their main target are institutions and banks?

please stop spewing bullshit, because you clearly do not understand anything

Except for the on-boarding of physical assets and perhaps remittance they have much in common. Because without them all there is left is a platform (DAO or not) for collaterilized stablecoins or a fiat collateral pegged loan.

On-boarding physical assets is their main fucking selling point hahaha. I love the fud and didn’t even notice you were fudding on purpose. Thanks for this, I actually cleared up some things I had not thought about previously.

they have much more differences than commonalities. just because they remind you of other projects in some aspects, its not the fucking same AT ALL. really, please go away and think for a while before speading further well articulated bullshit

I hope 26k will be enough

Are there any serious estimations price weise yet?

2 years minimum $100 maximum $500. THESE ARE MY ESTIMATES DONE WITH MY CALCULATIONS, DON'T EXPECT THESE PRICES EVER!

this thread was a lot better and more productive than some of the other shit ass jnt threads popping up lately, good job

How is it bullshit? Seriously, take away physical on-boarding and all you have left is a stablecoin system. Also no DAO will not be capable of purchasing JNT from an exchange while remaining a DAO. What if the API has to change? Do you have to fork the DAO, change the code? Congratulations, you just stopped being a Decentralized AUTONOMOUS organization, you could have just used a stupid centralized bot to balance your system.

Guys,

I have lots of insider info on Jibrel.
Jibrel will be the gateway to crypto for the world's largest financial institutions and private funds.

Stop worrying and start buying.

What?! For sure?!

Thanks just bought 100k

You obviously missed the previous thread

JNT this is not best buy, check this one instead:

Sharder Protocol

> sharder.org/share.ss?inviterId=sharders001646

- 250 mil circulating supply
- 500 mil total supply
- 20+ Solid Team of Chink Devs
- 3.5 cents per coin
- 10k eth hardcap
- Already established partnerships
- Still under the radar - only 2k telegram chat
- ICO 23 February

You are this guy again. So any real spoilers this time? I was the guy who figured out the KHC and KIC connection.

O really? I'm sure you telling truth, so I just bought a million more.

>50k

Nah, don't get me wrong, I would love to believe what you say as I am invested myself. However, I hesitate to accept unsubstantiated claims by random people on a mongolian horse trading forum.

yes, also take away regulation compliance, take away the equities, bonds, gold, 10 types of fiat, take away being able to exchange the tokens for the real currency in atm-s in the future, take away the banking grade jWallet that is under development, and maybe then you are left with a "stablecoin system" (which was never the plan of the jibrel team to make anyway)

about the dao.... i am one hundred percent sure that they will find a working solution. judging from how well articulated you are you probably have a humanities degree, but let me tell you as someone who works as an engineer, there is ALWAYS a solution. inb4 "i would not invest money on blind faith" well then you might just leave cryptos altogether

and about the jibrel team being weak for the task. thats just a plain joke mate. you cannot show me a team that has stronger advisors and stronger connections than this team currently

i have also insider information
jibrel will launder money for arabian terrorist groups and you dumb fuckers (especially burgers) will all be in jail for forming a criminal org to support terrorism
new york jews will fuck you hard
how do i know?
i have a big noose too

this thing is so good and so a nobrainer,
it only needs 20+ shillthreads on /biz per day
ur all buying link with criminal implications

I didn't give you real spoilers last time?

If you don't believe me wait for the announcement on Thursday. Yes, THURSDAY.

Yeah, take away the distinctive feature that characterises the whole business plan and you have something that's no different to other things. Obviously, you also don't have JNT either if you take away the tokenisation of off-chain assets because that is the whole and entire fucking point of the thing!

Okay, well let's see what goes down on Thursday. Can you give some vague info about your connection to the Jibrel team? Do you work in Dubai?

>humanities degree,

I am humbled, I only have a welding degree.

> there is ALWAYS a solution

Of course there is, should you always settle for the first solution? No.
Especially not if there are bigger players out there coming with better execution.

> inb4 "i would not invest money on blind faith"

It's your money, I care. I just believe that I understand this scene better than any of you and shilling this is a waste of combined efforts. Wait for the Jibrel competitors to come out and don't limit yourself to this crap.

> you cannot show me a team that has stronger advisors and stronger connections than this team currently

You cannot show me a community base that isn't claiming the same about their projects team.

Thanks, just bought 100k.
Oh wait you posted 4 spam posts and every day the same spam. I bought 400k.
Tommorrow again this stupid JNT spam?? What a scam coin.

I work at VC firm in Dubai, I'm involved with the crypto scene over there, and I have more than a couple of friends who work at SEED.

can

you

go

back

to

fucking

reddit

where

people

might

the

way

you

write

your

nonsensical

fud

campaign

?

This has actually been the best way to make people ignore Jibrel. Even the Plebbitors don't take it seriously, because they don't understand the tokenomics with their 30 second attention span. I am honestly really glad people are spamming and fudding JNT. The more off putting it is, the more people will fomo in the end. Also the fact that announcements and such won't be priced in.

Cool, I honestly really fucking hope you are not talking out of your ass. Any way we could talk and discuss this in private? Maybe a throwaway email where I can send you my telegram handle?

No private conversations

why does Veeky Forums love to fund terrorism?

No, my fudding shift just began.

>It's your money, I care. I just believe that I understand this scene better than any of you and shilling this is a waste of combined efforts. Wait for the Jibrel competitors to come out and don't limit yourself to this crap.

thats funny, you think there will be another coin with the aim of targeting institutional investors, want to comply with regulations, who are currently working together with banks institutions and the ruling family of dubai. you DO NOT realize how much of a monumental task it is to pull this shit off, i give a 50-50 chance that they will fail because this will be fucking HARD, if you think there will be many competitors WHO WILL ALSO DO IT BETTER LMOA WTF ARE YOU ON

>You cannot show me a community base that isn't claiming the same about their projects team.

i see, so you did not even do your research. i should have suspected it from you comparing jnt to makerdao salt and bts

Ok, well we'll see about everything then. I was going to hold anyway, but if things start to even remotely turn out like you say, then I will go all in.

Sure.

Did I mention the UAE wide roll-out?

why are u trying to shill Jibrel user. These 4chaners don't deserve sh*t! I was here shilling ICON ICX ICO and got told to f*off because it was a scam and over the following months as ICON was doing KYC, people flood Veeky Forums saying its a scam. Joke was on them when my 30 ETH turned into 970ETH. A lot of noobs on here don't do research and buy whatever sounds good, like TRON.

>Especially not if there are bigger players out there coming with better execution.

also ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????

are you saying their EXECUTION is shitty? what the fuck are you basing that claim on? you are not even invested, what the hell do you know about their execution?

No you didn't. What's all that about?

Hint

i agree with you, this forced shilling is 100% stupid, and i would also much prefer if there wasnt 3 daily jibrel threads.

all of those who had money to invest and wanted to invest already did, there is no point in continuing to open these fucking threads every goddamn day

Why would the price of this ever go up?

EOY predictions?
You seem full of shit.

nice, I was just memeing but that's probably enough for lambo land even if this doesn't turn out to be as good as people think

Hey man, I also have some good info. Can I find you on telegram? I'm a top 50 holder and have pretty close ties to people around the project. Would be nice to have a chat.

you're right, it can't go above 1 usd, by design
>asks for random baseless guessing
>you seem full of shit
kek

No.
I have all the info I need.

Holy shit okay. Any clue how much revenue those things process? Also any dates (a specific month will do)?

> if you think there will be many competitors WHO WILL ALSO DO IT BETTER LMOA WTF ARE YOU ON

MakerDAO currently holds 64k ETH of user collateral, Jibrel....zero. Maker has its collateral platform for what, 2.5 months? You're telling me they won't be bigger than Jibrel or there won't be any competitors in 6 months from now? lol.

> i see, so you did not even do your research. i should have suspected it from you comparing jnt to makerdao salt and bts

Focusing on the hard issues here. I don't care about the platforms, it is all about decentralized credit systems. If it is done right we all can get rich, if its Jibrel, you really have no idea what you're buying here.

3 daily jnt threads are indeed too much among the 3000 link threads. Biz is dead

Ah yes, random baseless guessing. Lol.
You’re an idiot.
Why would anyone want this then if you can’t even give a range?
Dumbass.