I have $1300 to spend on increasing one of these stacks...

I have $1300 to spend on increasing one of these stacks. I am considering LINK prior to the conference on Friday or putting it all into iExec.

Please advise my friends.

Other urls found in this thread:

sharder.org/share.ss?inviterId=sharders001646
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>not just putting it into OMG
Have fun stinky linky

drop them in OMG.
i would drop those ENG into LINK and OMG 50/50 as well.

Why is link shilled so fucking much, you guys are retarded. Vitalik called oracles overvalued at 32 million, do you idiots really think this will be 10 billion plus

Plus the dev team is inactive as fuck

I appreciate the feedback —I would consider that, but I bought my ENG at the height and I wanted to see the price rebound before shifting them as I'm holding at a massive loss currently.

OMG

your whole portfolio consists of poo coins shilled on Veeky Forums what the fuck, user?

>investing in dying market while you could invest in stocks after the crash and already be +10 % in 2 days.

OP you have a great portfolio. I'm legit jelly. I would put that 1300 in OMG, LINK or ENG. All you have to do is hold for 1-2 years.

don't let bag holding ENG fuck you from stackin up 8k more link

this, you will do it with 10k link

Thanks! I'm in this for the long haul…I've quit my job and I'm building a digital product startup with two other co-founders so I'm putting 50% of my savings into crypto and holding out for the hope they take off. I'll hold fire on buying for the next few hours and think it over but I see a LOT of love for OMG here these days.

Just get more link

LINK, like a right proper lad

I went with LINK —buy the rumour, sell the news and all that. Cheers everyone.

Iexec

Link safest bet

>sell the news
Explain, you plan on selling straight after the conference?

Link all the way. But wait until after superconference, you may be able to get it on a sale.

this

You better sell like 2,000 of those XLM's for RMT. It's gonna be used to send money all across the world between immigrants. 20,000 RMT for 2000 XLM. Thank me end of the year.

Zcl went up 36% today already.

you are buying already overpricead coins
check this one instead

Sharder Protocol

> sharder.org/share.ss?inviterId=sharders001646

- 250 mil circulating supply
- 500 mil total supply
- 20+ Solid Team of Chink Devs
- 3.5 cents per coin
- 10k eth hardcap
- Already established partnerships
- Still under the radar - only 2k telegram chat