What's the most you've eaten in a day Veeky Forums?

What's the most you've eaten in a day Veeky Forums?

Mien was a reward super cheat day when I reached my goal weight.

>12 inch cheesesteak with large fries
>half a pound of homemade fudge
>whole container of haagen daz vanilla
>12 oz steak with large loaded baked potato+green beans
>Probably 1.5 liters of cola

If I had to guess, I ate about 7000 calories that day.

>tfw that's what I eat every day

Why is there a giant hole in the steak on the right half where you can see the bread in the middle? WTF kind of shitty ass cheesesteak did you get? They can't afford meat or something? Left half looks good though.

That's from google.

The one I had was loaded with meat.

Even at my most obese(5'10 and 245 pounds) I was only eating like 3000 calories a day.

Like 800 from soda.

How do you do it?

One time I spent the weekend at my aunt's house while my parents were out of town
For some reason I was hungry as fuck and ate 5 packs of jajangmyeon
This was when I was like in 6th-7th grade

ah okay. Makes sense then. (the google part)

that's not even close to 7k mate, probably half of that

>Cheesesteak
About 1300 calories
>Fries
About 600 calories
>Fudge
900 calories
>Ice cream
about 750 calories
> 12oz steak
1000 calories
>loaded baked potato
700 calories
>green beans
Lets say 120 calories because butter
>soda
Probably like 700 calories

Comes out to about 6070 I believe, not 7000 but more than 3500

6 eggs, bacon, pan fried potatoes, toast
Oatmeal w/banana, nuts, cinnamon and stevia
2 glass of milk
Coffee
-
Post workout:
Chipotle bowl
1 questbar+trailmix
-
1 bearclaw+coffee
-
Pasta+meatsauce+cheese (2 full plates)
Garlic bread
Homemade side-salad
-
1 chocolate donut
1 glazed donut
-
Entire 18'' half meat lover, half BBQ chicken pizza
3 pepperoni cheese rolls
1/3 ish of my friends bacon cheese fries
-
1 crulle
-
-
-
Big carne asada fries
1 glazed donuts
1 cinnamon pastry donut (those long ones)
1 vanilla cream donut
1 pint Ben & Jerrys
Half-ish pack of white chocolate macadamia cookies
Half-ish pack of double chocolate chip cookies
Unknown amount of cinnamon toast crunch, frosted flakes and milk

(And a shit ton of diet soda with every big meal)

Fuaaark

so how long it take you to lose the extra weight you gained back from your "hurr lol cheat day"

I think I gained like 1.5 pounds or so.

Like a week.

Dunno about the most...

Today I had a coffee and egg sausage English muffin sandwich for breakfast, and a thai salad for lunch. Feeling like a fatass, don't normally eat breakfast and lunch usually is just some soup. Dinner is usually some rice and veggies, maybe throw in some chicken. Small bag of popcorn if I need to snack.

How does this shit make me feel so full?

What is funny is people are like OMG such a fat ass piece of crap holy crap all that food..but what they don't realize is the 1-2 pounds gained from it will be gone in a week and not fat to begin with and they will still be sitting there eating junk food and being 200 pounds over weight with nothing but fat bellies and guts and rolls.

When I was on my second deployment to Iraq we got to convoy to a FOB like 2 hours away to go eat a Thanksgiving meal. After the first 6 months nothing but MRE and fake self heating meals and whatever people mailed to us, I probably ate close to 6000 calories in that one meal. I envied the people who lived on or near that FOB for their food because I could have easily gained 10 extra pounds of muscle while working out in 130 degree heat in a tent with rusty weights if I had proper nutrition

When I was over 300 pounds I used to eat like 5000-6500 calories per day. Now at 260 it's 3000-3500, and I'm still trying to get lower.

The most I ever ate in one day was when I was when I went to a tapinyaki style restaurant and got all you can eat sushi, along with two bowels of rice, lots of soda, and a shit ton other fried stuff

just the other day i ate a bowl of chocolate frosting i was saving, made and ate 2 pounds of chocolate chip cookies, ate some icecream and frito chili pie
caarrrbs

>Now at 260 it's 3000-3500
Why not 2500?

It leaves plenty of room even for soft drinks.

3000-3500 is really high for a daily intake.

There is basically already a thread for this:

I understand that my daily intake is 1000 more then average, the most reason being is I love eating and I exercise a lot. Seeing as I'm mostly muscle over fat

>mostly muscle over fat
No you aren't ,you're just fat at 260

Not who you are talking to, but 260 and mostly muscle is huge so I agree with you. Included photo is 260 and all muscle. I guarantee person posting isn't even half of this on his best day.

Bag of peanut M&Ms and a can of Pringles. Took me most of the afternoon to do it and I promptly got sick.

I hadn't eaten in days and this was an early foray into laziness-induced anorexia, followed by fat-induced bulimia.

I bet

whats your profession? jelly of them salary gainz

This was lunch as far as I can remember.

>my goal weight
bet you're still fat