FUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKK

Started trading in 2017 January
Still in a loss
WHAT THE FUCK I AM DOING WRONGG FUCK THIS

not hodling?

>trading
Here's your mistake. You should buy low and HODL until the next pump.
90% or traders are broke. 90% of HODLers are rich.

ICOs brahh

Relax, i started like you and still down 25%.
Just HODL a few more weeks

The evidence would suggest that you are not smart enough, or at the least do not have the required temperament to trade.

Come hold with the rest of us emotional brainlets. I've never read a whitepaper and I'm x10 from my investment.

holy shit, are you literally retarded? all you had to do was holding 1 of the top10 marketcap coins and you would have a 5x-10x depending on the coin.

>Do nothing to get 1000% returns
>Actively trade and not gain anything

STOP

You need to STOP

everything is down. chill until April and watch your gains return with the spring

>Started trading in 2017 January
>one month in a bear market
>zero experience
relax bro, you'll make it. Everything is basically on sale right now, come summertime you'll be rolling in lambos

It's 2018

>BTC price Jan 2017: $ 800
>Current price after big crash: $ 8500
How are you even able to lose money during this period? It shouldn't even be possible.

>kermit is right

Im like 10000% up from January 2017 and all I've done is hold meme coins I read on Veeky Forums

You're completely retarded and you should kys.

if I started in january 2017 and was still in the red I'd neck myself

I started this january and I'm in the red but I plan to keep holding until the next bull market, whenever that will be

Wow I'm retarded, but least I'm not as retarded as op

Bought 16 BTC

Now have less than 1

How I could manage to recover from my losses ?
I never had anything that I was able to sell higher than how much I bought it.

>Bought 16 BTC
>Now have less than 1
How? It's physically impossible.

Everything I buy just go down instantly or completely crashes to close to zero even if I hold it for months...

Just buy whatever has the best memes. It usually works.

Stop looking at crypto until april, just hold for now

>buy 100 btc in 2013
>sell when it was 20% up

You trade to much.

Wtf are you buying and why are you selling immediately after you buy? I'm assuming you did that because there is no other way. That's how I lost money. And buying high, selling low too.

Take all of what you have and put it into Devery, SureRemit, or remme which is an up and coming ICO with good potential.

This is what I love about crypto, there are literal retards out there making the impossible come true. I mean how do you manage to lose money here?

i guarantee you're jumping from one shitcoin to the next chasing pumps like a dumb faggot. buy coins with good fundamentals and hold them. if they are being pumped on biz it is too late to get in.