Is it OK to list cryptocurrency trader on a job application?

Is it OK to list cryptocurrency trader on a job application?

Why not

yes

ever since ive put "crypto currency investor" on my linkedin ive been getting tons of private messages for job interviews

Maybe if you want to get laughed at.
>Aahhahahahahaa... I see. Our little trader here needs a McJob until the "dip" turns around?
>I'm sorry, we don't hire people who'll just quit to buy a lambo in 6 months

>they think he's a whale

if that was enough to call it a job then you wouldnt be filling out an application. Better put unemployed.

If you're applying for a job and trade crypto it shows you're not very good at crypto trading

this

This

Also

im just gonna kms then

i have nothign else to list

Fuck no. You're better off lying and saying you went to Harvard

>listing crypto trader in your mcdonalds job application

Amusingly, lying about your professional education is illegal in quite a few states. No claiming you have degrees you don't actually hold. (It greatly pisses off the jews that run the colleges to benefit off their name without paying them their shekel.)

However, it's not illegal to lie about your past work history.. If you're that desperate, just make shit up. The worst they can do is fire you if anyone actually follows up, which if you're smart they can't anyway since that last place you worked at closed. :^)

yeah this
unless you're a trader who has been told "you are in charge of crypto now"

"We have checked your social media accounts and it seems you are quite enraged with this person called Pajeet? Funny, that's my uncle's name. Care to explain?"

just ham it up and say you worked as a "securities investor", make some shit up ez pz

ima girl so stop manplainin

ironically you will get hired

Which brings us to the next part of our interview.

Show bob and vagene

I do the same but I'm an Econ major so it helps. It's labeled as FinTech by most business types so I'd put that down and then clarify in the interview that it's crypto.

Do you make money?

Tf is that user

I've to fill somehow the blank on my working experience...

I will tell them that I just want to work "regular jobs" because I'm humble.

is there any field where it would be seen as a positive to be in your 20s-early 30s and not have any social media presence or history apart from linkedin? I could imagine a lot of places would think you were weird if you didn't at least have a facebook.

Kekd audibly

yes. don't forget to add "excel and photoshop expert" too

Certified by Veeky Forums

crypto community evangelist

(shitposter)

fucking kek

What the fuck?

This.

Also, a technique I learned from here is to list places that are no longer in business so they can't check

"Facebook? People still use that?"

Do it for the lulz, OP.

pls no swears

Yes, but call it "Blockchain Asset Management"

Yes, if you've made it and are applying for a C suite position

Yes, but call it "Cockstain Ass Manager"

still people using the phrase "Facebook? People still use that?" urgh

Better to run it as a company and list yourself as the owner.

I put it on my McDonald's application and I was hired the same day.

Why not put "shit cryptocurrency trader" if you still need to wagecuck?

Hory shit brb

If it's relevant for the job. Or maybe mention it as a hobby

Absolutely. I think it's a good idea to let them know just what kind of person they'd be getting.

"HAHAHAHA One of the skills you listed under crypto trader is that you write *cough* crypto song parodies whenever you are losing money. Can you sing one of those right now for me? HAHAHAHA"