I'm tired

I'm tired of studying everyday. I'm tired of having social anxiety and getting bullied at uni. I don't how much longer I can take this before ending it all. My only hope is my ripple stack of 200. Will I make it?

Never experienced bullying in University. If people dont like someone, they just do their own thing.

Ya wait, who the fuck gets bullied in college?

Who the fuck gets bullied at University? I don't even see most people for longer than one semester. Did you really manage to make everyone hate you over and over again?

It's possible to get bullied in university? lmao

LOL HOW DO YOU GET BULLIED IN COLLEGE?

run to a safe space faggot.

mate you're fucked buy some OMG and you're set

Not my classmates, the assholes from high school who go to the same campus as me. Still using me as their laughing stacks (all chads btw).

>UvA
kek

I'm European and even for me be being bullied in university is hilarious
kys OP with your personality it only gets worse from here

getting bullied at college is a new low in betaness

just get drunk, fuck some bitches and have fun, how can anyone be bullied at uni

>rechten
>Ripple
luiduit lachen

> Be in university
> Bullied by literal children

Look man, you gotta be doing something really weird, NO ONE bullies in uni, even the high school "chads"

How the fuck do you get bullied in college? I wasn't fun, smart or good lucking and just got ignored by everyone. I was in a pretty small competitive engineering program and the worst that happened to me was like 12 of the 20 people never said a word to me.
And lel troll thread, 200 ripple will be at most $2k in a year.

You have to fight, It don't matter if you win or lose, if they see you Will fight them they Will leave you alone... Or kill you, but they aren't that bad right?

>200 ripple
Ome Duo can hook you up with 1k Ripple a month. Wtf are you doing?

Better than that, he should tell them he knows how to use the deepweb. Norman chad highschoolers will shit themselves when they find out he's a ripple rere who can find backups of the anarchist cookbook on a .onion wiki

> ''Look at the Ripple holder!''
> ''Move out the way, midget!''
> Chad: ''Hey, we're going out tonight wanna join?''
> Me: ''Uhh, y-yeah, sure.''
> Chad: ''Did you really think I was serious? Ha-ha, have fun playing vidya all weekend!''

No one thinks I can do anything... They're right.

Most Dutch universities have programs to improve your personality (pic related). Don’t be shy and try it, you are probably not the only one.

You could start proving people wrong
Or you could shit yourself and buy more ripple
Hmmm....