Be honest, cu/ck/s, is it unhealthy to drink tap water?

Be honest, cu/ck/s, is it unhealthy to drink tap water?

I'm from America, where they have a first world sanitation system, not some shithole like Canada.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/mar/17/high-levels-lead-mississippi-water-flint-michigan
theguardian.com/environment/2016/apr/10/philadelphia-school-drinking-water-lead-contamination-testing-epa
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/apr/02/texas-water-quality-arsenic-levels
theguardian.com/environment/2016/mar/06/water-utilities-lead-testing-analysis-us-cities
hsph.harvard.edu/news/features/fluoride-childrens-health-grandjean-choi/
youtube.com/watch?v=XfiCP3HYxFg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Probably better if you asked Veeky Forums.

Water safety/quality does not vary much in the US, but water deliciousness does vary widely by city in the US. It is never utterly unsafe, unless you have a paranoia about flouride.

If you have some sensitive taste issues, you probably don't love well water in your locale and will have some kind of extra filtration installed in your house or least a water softener for hardness affecting laundry/showers/hair, but it'll likely test as "safe" just mineral-rich, that is, if you don't live in some horrible known area with issues like maybe near a mine.

Buy a faucet filter and test your water for lead.

>never utterly unsafe
What about Flint my good man

buy a water tester they are like 30$ dood

That's different though. It was fraud, and it was temporary. Water was previously good before those jokers got in on it.

I dun drink city water. It always tastes like it came from the swimming pool.

Sure

Mississippi
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/mar/17/high-levels-lead-mississippi-water-flint-michigan

Philadelphia
theguardian.com/environment/2016/apr/10/philadelphia-school-drinking-water-lead-contamination-testing-epa

Texas
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/apr/02/texas-water-quality-arsenic-levels

Possibly nationwide due to questionable testing methods
theguardian.com/environment/2016/mar/06/water-utilities-lead-testing-analysis-us-cities

>paranoia about flouride
You mean fluoride - fluorosilicic acid, sodium fluorosilicate, and sodium fluoride. That shit isn't safe don't fool yourself. It's known to negatively affect brain development among other things. Even if it were safe, you'd have to be retarded to believe you can even control the dosage appropriately when it's just dumped straight into the water supply for everyone.
>hsph.harvard.edu/news/features/fluoride-childrens-health-grandjean-choi/

it's always a good idea to filter your water OP, wherever you are

I'm from Melbourne in Australia and we apparently have some of the best water quality in the world which explains why I become a prissy little bitch and buy bottled water whenever I go on a holiday

Australia has the safest and purest tap water in the world

Fellow melb-bro here. Don't like Sydney water. Tastes like chlorine

you need to see this
youtube.com/watch?v=XfiCP3HYxFg

and you

Water in the US is perfectly safe west of the Mississippi. Everything else needs very close reevaluation.

It's all fine and dandy to tell me I'm being eviscerated by fluoride, but in all seriousness, is it fucking with me that bad?
One day, am I going to hit a fluoride cap and explode?
We still have pretty much the best water in the world and I'm grateful for that.

yeah the water is great, before waste is deliberately dumped in it
yes it is fucking with you that bad, it builds up in the body and if you drink it for most of your life it will leave you cognitively stunted and can cause things like bone cancer, dental and skeletal fluorosis

idk man i drink murican tap and blood tests reveal that i'm pretty damn healthy

paranoid lil shits

Depends on where you live. Tap water here is perfectly fine to drink. But if you live somewhere like LA then it's not quite as nice.

Licenses water operator is. Depends where you but generally in the US yes. Some private wells can have some bad shit but you can filter most of it, it'll just cost more money. They test public water supplies often enough it generally should be fine.

Gotta watch out for those Chem trails too

>America
>where they have a first world sanitation system

You sound like my schitzo father, pls stop

your innercity water is fucking disgusting
look at new york and chicago
toronto is miles above anything you have you fucking cunt
ps stop asking us for water because you were dumb enough to settle in the desert. fucking californians

It isn't temporary if its still going on.

>I'm from America.
Yes.
99% chances are, you get healthy dose of fluoride dumped into your water.
Fluoride is a neurotoxin and it's literally killing your brain.
Living in Europe, I only have to worry about chlorine in the water, but holy hell, how do you burgers even manage when your water is literally poisoned?

Let's be clear here. It was black people fucking themselves over yet AGAIN and blaming white people.