Is the consumption of raw eggs legit or just a meme?

Is the consumption of raw eggs legit or just a meme?

It's a meme.

Everything is a meme.

i used to eat the shit out of raw cookie dough and cake batter

Drinking them from a glass is a meme.

A super soft boiled or soft poached egg just waiting to be broken into a delicious ramen soup is heaven.

It's not better than cooking them, it's just done in media and stuff because it's quick and easy. More time to lift heavy things and put them down again.

Both.

I'm not really sure, if I was a boxer I'd probably do it because instead of cooking 6 eggs and eating all of them, you could just chug a glass of them really quickly and move on with your training.

I wouldn't do it with any eggs that I didn't see being laid, though.

Please refrain from posting anime on non-anime boards. Thank you.

Or you can just drink whey and not fall for movie memes

Whey is fucking pig food and is cut with soy. If it wasn't for salmonella drinking raw eggs in place of whey would be ten times better for you.

>This

By definition, any idea or behavior that has been shared between two or more people is a meme

So, in conclusion, please stop using your meme alphabet on your meme computer to post to your meme tibetan cave painting image board about foods that anyone, anywhere has ever eaten or thought or talked about with any other person.

Thank you, an evolutionary anthropologist.

What anime is this?

Shut
Up.

It won't kill you unless the eggs aren't fresh unlike what americans believe.
It's kind of disgusting tho.
Drinking multiples in a glass is even more disgusting, even if you're training I think you'd be better of cooking them and taking your time eating them.
Usually you pick a recently laid egg (still warm) and poke a hole at the top and bottom of it and slurp the egg out of one hole.

Everything loses nutrients being cooked. EVERYTHING.

it's all good though.. cooked eggs are still bretty gud

Cooking makes those nutrients more bioavailable.

girl at work has a raw egg in her morning fruit smoothie

Symphogear. it's pretty good

Just buy 100% whey then you stupid idiot. It's an okay protein source if you're going to be too lazy to cook your shit.
Also I think there was some study saying the bioavailability in raw eggs was lower than cooked. Just cook your eggs it only takes a couple minutes.

Its a total meme. Only the uneducated would think otherwise.

ive had a few japanese dishes with raw egg. its okay, just the texture kinda feels funny.

also, why the fuck is everything a "meme" on Veeky Forums now?

Everything is a meme on everything

It's a way for contrarian snowflakes to call out trends trying to seem like an individuals

It's legit if you mean a great source of protein, vitamins, and that they can be safe. People don't do it anymore because salmonella risk. If you have your own chickens you should have no issue. My chickens rarely leave me eggs with shit on them, and they come out covered in mucus that keeps pathogens out anyway.

In the US eggs are required to be washed, exposing them to potential infection when the mucus coating is removed.

It's a satire on modern internet culture where literally anything you post, somebody will call it a "meme". There are no just jokes any more, or just plain references.

>Usually you pick a recently laid egg (still warm) and poke a hole at the top and bottom of it and slurp the egg out of one hole.
Great idea, autismo

>recently laid egg (still warm)

i.e. straight from the cloaca of the bird and still covered in all its mucousy slimy crap?

Asking if things are a meme is a meme.

Just fucking fry it already.

:^)

You wipe it you dunce. And yes that's how to usually eat raw eggs I'm not talking from speculation but from experience.
If that disgust you you're probably too picky to actually eat raw eggs in whatever form.