Nobody touch this smelly shitcoin

....until I accumulate 11 more nodes to make it to 100

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/QORqg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You're in luck buddy, no one cares.

I have 8k, will i make it? sadly its only on idex now

Platform comes out in March and after that marketing will start. Get ready for insane shills on /biz once that happens

If I remember correctly, you need at least 10k for a full node so you might want to buy some more

enjoy your lawsuite for laundering drugmoney

the world banking community will not let this program exist

Mind explaining before spewing textual diarrhea?

WOOOOH

GOING TO $0.20 EOY YEAAAH VLADS

So you guys switched from UFR to Payfair?
imgur.com/a/QORqg

20M MC end of year? Are you sure it can get that high, when the recent pump was 150% higher? Lol noice

>pumping on either ED or IDEX
Lol

Never been part of a PnD group honestly. Though I believe they definitely got a hold of PFR earlier. What other low cap coins can you name that are releasing a product in a month?

no one honestly thinks this thing will be used as the craiglist with crypto (lel)

its a competition to localbtc
who uses localbtc the most?
people with dirty money or to acquire currency to order dirty things
who will be supporting this?
the trustnodes
u better check ur local anti-moneylaundering laws
u could be in for a bad surprise in the mid-term

Just watch. The day this pumped to $.52, Veeky Forums was acting like it was a no-brainer to be invested in this coin. Now it's just FUD. When the platform is out next month, watch Veeky Forums FOMO back in.

I was interested in this for a little while but i decided not to once it decided to align itself as competition to local bitcoin,

local bitcoin is a stop gap between finding better, i dont want the same service but ran in a different way, i want a new product, if payfair has a successful product, it will only be a matter of time before something takes over it.

Well I appreciate the heads up, I would argue that there may be a significant % of users on LBTC that are using dirty money, there are an equally large group of people that are not.

And its undeniable that a 'LocalBTC-like' system will only continue to increase in demand as more people from across the globe start getting into crypto.

I never said it would be the craigslist of crypto, but I anticipate it filling a need that the silent majority of crypto would like as an option.

i'm with u
but like i said, the upcoming regulations could make a nightmare for many people (mid-term)
money laundering is no joke in most countries
better buy some lube beforehand

I believe they aimed at being a DEX+LocalBTC

because of the easy comparison that most readers could relate to, but honestly the team will be able to exchange goods+services+crypto. It might not take over the the world or even LocalBTC instantly, but it definitely extremely undervalued atm, even speculatively.

only exist if they comply with all state regulations involved... am i wrong ?

jesus fucking christ this thing is down to $20k volume

Yeah and it's not going to recover until ED is back sadly..

uhh what the fuck happened? chinese ny take the servers down?

How many do I need to start a node?

Nah the site works and you can even buy and sell, but the order book is fucked so it looks like there's no volume

Nextexchange lists PFR on Mar 1st as well. It will take some time for volume to build, but I'd anticipate new volume highs by late March with platform release

IS THIS PIECE OF SHIT ONLY .10 RIGHT NOW,
IM I READING THAT CORRECT ?

> Pajeetfair
poocoin

Yes been hovering 10-12c. Whale selling off, be prepared for Apr though, this thing will take off.

you sure they are not exit scamming ?

haha poop fair

Lol they are much better off waiting until the end of the year for their tokens to unlock, exit scamming at this point would be stupid

I'll take BlackFolia's word for it.

They've already released their identities for the world to see so I don't think exit scamming everyone would pan out well for them.

The team is extremely humble and is focused on getting out an awesome product as priority 1.

Join the Telegram. At this point there's like, a 0.000001% chance that they'll exit scam. They've verified their identities multiple times now and they're very interactive with the community. Frequent weekly updates etc.

localbtc has KYC and there are a lot of professional sellers who even ask for selfies/timestamp

We won't, don't you worry child. I hope you have a strong back because those bags are going to be immensely heavy.

Lol they are selling their locked up coins now for money to get listed on exchanges. This is a very smart scam, they are selling futures with a legit excuse since the ico money is not enough.

Be very wary these guys don't look trustworthy they are poor russian scammers who printed some tshirts to gain legitimacy.

We'll see in a month or so won't we. I bought into ICO so the bags are pretty light if I'm honest

This is the difference between optimism and pessimism, you're finding bottom of the barrel excuses to justify a scam when in reality you're have no clue what you're talking about.

>basing entire assumption on the look of the team. Thinking its worth it for a team of 7 to exit scam w 300k. Nice

So this what PFR FUD has been reduced to lol

They'll be shilling and FOMOing once Apr gets here and PFR proves itself yet again

holy fuck that is the team ?

brainlet new to crypto here - can you explain what a node is? Is it just another measurement of multiplyers to crypto?

Yup, quite sad.

seriously idk i hate to judge but fuck...

>bases expectations of project success based on look of the computer nerd developers in the project

Microsoft founding team. Let that sink in

Essentially staking your coins in a wallet to stablize token price and maintain network (easy) and get rewards from all transactions that PFR has. More info will be released on how to set up a node in a few weeks

>Microsoft founding team. Let that sink in

They look like actual intelligent young people, the young boys of Payfair look like autistic smelly basement dwellers drinking monster energy all day.

Yeah but imagine seeing Vitalik for the first time

guy on the bottom right looks like he is about to drool all over himself

Again, baseless. Nobody but agrees w you here. You're welcomed to your opinion but you're missing out on a solid project by looking at the team and basing your entire investing decision on that

(while somehow ignoring the weekly updates, proving their identities multiple times, and staying on track for their project release)

i said idk.
im on the fence.
fucks going on here u a paid shill, starting feel that way ?

I agree with you, definitely seems like a paid shill, at least it's starting to feel that way.

Besides people might agree with me but are only lurking and are not posting because they don't care about this coin.

I don't know, are you a paid FUDder? Why hang around in a thread FUDding a project with so much dedication lol

Someone affiliated with a pump group in the official Telegram said they've had their members spreading FUD to try and keep the price low, are you with them?

No, honestly I'm not. Got into ICO on a whim and honestly believe in the project, partly in the hope for my own success, partly to counter the fud that seems to believe this is a scam, partly to let people know that despite the lack of flashiness this project will find its place in the market and is undoubtedly undervalued.

You might want to cut back the drugs for now user, you will need it in a few months when the whole team disappears.

lmao, at you thinking they will be going after token holders. I don't even own this scam coin and this is some retarded FUD.

I think I'll be able to buy as much NZT I could possibly want in the coming months with my gains.

I said im on the fence you absolute faggot. learn how to read notice the part that says "IM ON THE FENCE"

What do you think the price will be in the coming months? I want to have a good laugh.

>Nobody touch this smelly shitcoin
Don't worry. We won't.

How much does your mom weigh?

Yeah, you're as much on the fence as the guy in the VEN threads who says "I'm a huge fan of VEN but it won't go above $10" lol

Price leading up to launch (after node annoucement) - 40c

Price in late Apr after nodes start minimal payout: 60-80c

Price by June-EOY: 1$-3$

I'll be laughing too, don't worry

>Price in late Apr after nodes start minimal payout: 60-80c

How many people are going to use it though? Any percent of $0 is $0

So you're implying that once the product is launched (which will be hyped af on Veeky Forums and reddit) and the team starts launching marketing you think that NOBODY will be using the platform? Solid logic there

About half your weight, around 75kg

Forreal the team has even stated they've given no attention to marketing as they've been working on products and they only did the crowdfunding after it was requested by the community (all attention was allocated on community feedback and product development). This is the most obvious 10x ever between the product and market cap

Then I'll let you buy my bags when that chunker loses a few more pounds, maybe you'll 2x and can afford a gym membership for her.

this is a sleeping giant

Plenty, since localbitcoins recently lost 90% of its market. People are searching for alternatives

>Localbitcoins recently lost 90% of its market

Google isn't giving me shit. Why has is lost 90%?

I believe they started requiring KYC which will be optional for PFR