We're still laughing at you

We're still laughing at you.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Buttcoin/comments/7x95mr/are_we_not_fudding_enough/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

huh, we don't think about you at all.

Based

Still laughing

Hello I’ve made well over $350k in crypto just by spending about $20k total in drawn out bear markets a couple of years ago.

I’m sorry that I’m so funny to you.

You scammed some poor idiots who were willing to buy your bags of digital nothing.

You should be fucking ashamed of yourself.

People here are literally bottom of the barrel scum.

Bitcoin is worth money due to the cost of electricity when it’s mined and because it is immutable secure digital gold.

Ethereum is valuable because of smart contracts and a limited supply of Ether which executes said contracts in the immutable ledger.

I’m sorry that you don’t understand this, or that buying low and selling high is what people try to do in every asset class.

You’re pretty pathetic my dude. I’m sorry that you lacked the foresight. You just aren’t smart enough.

stay poor I guess?
keep laughing about that?
you mean nothing
you are worthless
a nobody
nobody cares about your opinion
it means nothing
so keep laughing, keep being poor, and I'll enjoy my life and my gains?
is that ok for with you?
doesn't matter, no need to answer

Nocoiners are fucking disgusting haha.

Are you still laughing? You seem pretty angry, and now I’m concerned that my latest post will just add fuel (like Ether) to the fire.

Let me know if you’d like to talk. I’m not sure you’re psychologically stable, and that’s worth addressing.

>My shit is worth the cost of the food I'm shitting out

>you mean nothing
>you are worthless
>a nobody
>nobody cares about your opinion

There are tens of thousands of us, we're laughing now but this is about to get serious.

Crypto "currency" is a scourge on the earth and we are going to destroy it.

Just try and stop us,

>food analogy
not an argument you brainlet
>this entire incoherent mindless babbling
lmao dude ok

Shit actually has value, as compost in large amounts, or because of the phosphorus that can be extracted.

> Crypto "currency" is a scourge on the earth and we are going to destroy it.

Oh. Severe mental illness confirmed. Move along guys, nothing to see here. OP is stupid AND crazy. Classic buttcoin guy. Sorry you missed the boat you salty retard. You’re just powerless and unintelligent.

No that is literally the argument that is being made.
That something of value that is expended (in the case of BTC electricity and computer hardware) in order to create something else directly correlates to the value of the end result.
Electricity + Computer hardware = BTC.
Food + metabolism = Shit.
If there was anything remotely empirical about the assertion that the electricity expended correlates to the value of bitcoin then my shit should also be equally valuable to the food I ate to take said dump. If I shit out a 100 dollar plate of fillet mignon I should be able to get AT LEAST 100 dollars for it. Just as I'm told BTC should be worth AT LEAST the 4 grand in electricity and hardware depreciation it cost to mine.

Shit isn’t a store of value on an immutable ledger. Proof of Shit and Shit are not algorithms or digitally transferable currencies. It isn’t easy to work for a Bitcoin, and there’s a fixed supply. Your shit is uncapped and extremely common.

Whatever makes you happier at your shitty job. Enjoy wagecucking till death.

I have no interest in your shitcoins though.If you shitcoiners ever mounted anything that even remotely resembled a passable revolution I would enlist in the military just for a chance of braining you faggots.

>We
heh, fucking newfags, when did you find about /r/buttcoin? 2017?

just stay poor then?
but its pretty obvious that you are just an epic baiter just like op
nobody would go out of their way to seek out this board to constantly fud this much who didn't care about this tech at all
same old story
trolls trolling trolls
this thread is reopened daily and op replies like a fucking bot
pretty boring now

>muh fuck the government!
>muh trustless currency
>*gets rekt by a scammer*
>government please step in!

Fucking reddit

> Just try and stop us
Just checked. Your pathetic subhivemind exists since 2011. Great job stopping us. BTC has increased 28000x in value since.

>I bought at 19k
>BUY MY BAGS FOR 19K

Using the first kucoin ref I get linked

nice job completely ignoring my post, and making another cheap bait
here's your (You) you sad fuck

As for the
>muh scarcity
meme.
If every satoshi were worth 1 penny there would be several orders of magnitude more Satoshis than the entire global money supply. So even at it's "limited number" BTC is the fucking weimark

I didn't' ignore your post.
You made a post full of reddit feefees. So I responded accordingly.

Not a single user wants me to use their ref?

referrals dont exist on kucoin anymore dude, part of why the exchange has almost died

>mfw they are since 2012 laughing at bitcoin while they could buy at $50
You can't make this shit up.

Yeah I don't understand the mentality of "hahaha we were laughing at it when it was $50 and it went to $20,000 but then it went to $8,000 HAHAHAHAHA LOSERS"

Do you think the people on /r/buttcoin secretly hate themselves for knowing something that could've changed their lives way back in 2011-2014 but not having the fortitude or intelligence to invest?

At least normie nocoiners and nucoiners can say they didn't know about it, but what excuse do these people have?

>what if
The entire coiner argument in a nutshell. I get it, you're poor and this is your way out. Fuck the system dude, fuck mom and fuck boomers man

>Do you think the people on /r/buttcoin secretly hate themselves for knowing something that could've changed their lives way back in 2011-2014 but not having the fortitude or intelligence to invest?

Why don't you come and ask us?

I mean, if you made this post how can you look back at it and not hate yourself?

they are laughing at you because you claim to be an evanglestist but neither of you bought at $50, your just late dumb money larper poor fags

I don't want to go there, too much stench of pathetic failure and coping.

So do you hate yourself for not investing in Bitcoin in 2010-2014? Be honest, you probably knew about it back then.

> but neither of you bought at $50
You're right, I bought at $109 in 2013.

They’re really quadrupling down with the cognitive dissonance. It’s actually very sad. We’re witnessing severe mental illnesses in real time. It’s nothing but projection from envious people who have grandiose delusions of self.

I’m sorry /r/buttcoin. If the inventor of Litecoin is right, and we do get a multi-year bear market, please consider buying EOS and ADA during long, drawn out bloodbath. They’re cool projects that will do very well.

Good luck buttcoiners! It’s hopefully not too late. Don’t beat yourselves up. I’m being authentic. I worry for you guys. Remember, it’s just money.

>Subreddit dedicated to not participating in some activity

That has to be the most pathetic shit ever damn

I have many acquitances who hate crypto for the simple reason they didn’t get in early enough
Sour grapes
It’s something about human psychology, makes this kind of thinking very common sadly

i get sour grapes but browsing a dedicated subreddit for something you don't do or involve yourself in has to be pathological

We're not bitter, we're just there for the comedy gold!

>could have bought bitcoin at $30
>missed boat
>post hellcoin idea to make fun of butters
>butters take it and make it functional
>mfw a r/buttcoin post will make me a millionaire through something they intended as a joke against people like me

It is, but the any serious redditor is pathological to begin with.

it's just comedy gold, we do it for luls

this is the truth ultimately
r/cryptocurrency is just as retarded as r/buttcoin
dumb people doing the correct thing for dumb reasons don't become any less dumb

There's one weird Brazilian 'jstolfi' who isn't your typical buttcoiner. He's more like an ideological communist, despairing the destructive (in his opinion) impact of greed on Satoshi's idea.

The rest are just cucks green from envy, thinking 'what if' every time an alarm wakes them up to wagecuck

with your fuck "Hellcoin" i associated that shit with the subreddit "helloicon" AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I HATE THE ICON MARKETING AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>The rest are just cucks green from envy, thinking 'what if' every time an alarm wakes them up to wagecuck

in your dreams butter. I get paid more every year than you've ever made from butts.

That doesn't sound like laughing, user

Your raw shit has no value because everyone shits and therefore it has zero scarcity. You also can't assign food value to shit because the utility of food is to your ability to live off it. Once that food has been eaten, its utility as a nutrient has gone to 0 because you can't eat shit. You also eat food to live, not to primarily produce shit. So the value of shit won't include the value of food.

But let's alter your shitty example a little bit so that the analogy fits. Manure as a fertilizer. You can't just take raw cow shit, bag it and sell it. You have to process it. The final retail cost of manure, I guarantee you, is greater than the electricity and processing cost of changing that raw shit into fertilizer. Why does the cost of food not go into the price? Because a cow's primary purpose is meat, not to produce manure, so the food is "free" in the case of cost manure, but not free in the case of the cost of meat. The price of food therefore gets a free piggyback.

But in the case of meat, rest assured, the high cost of beef ABSOLUTELY includes the huge amount of food a cow eats to produce its body mass.

>thread is literally about a reddit sub
terminal autism detected

Buttcoiners are the equivalent of faggots who act self righteous because they don't drink or smoke weed.

>in your dreams butter. I get paid more every year than you've ever made from butts.

I have made about $1.3M
Cashed out enough to buy a house and have 2 years of live expenses in physical cash.
Somehow I doubt you even have $100k in net worth let alone $1.3M

I'm so jelly.

I don't believe you.

Anyway money isn't important to me.

How much are you willing to bet? Which if you have nothing in crypto isn't even possible to arrange, not so useless isn't. ~$380k worth in one eth address should be enough to disprove your 'I get paid more every year' claim. If you are willing to risk at least $100 I can sign a message using that address' public key proving I own it.

oh look it's the "male, but i don't identify as either gender" poster again

I didn't even know the buttcoin sub existed so I checked it out. One of the threads? reddit.com/r/Buttcoin/comments/7x95mr/are_we_not_fudding_enough/

"Are we not fudding enough"

The majority of old guard normies don't believe in bitcoin, like my parents and grandparents. You know what they don't do? Spend any of their time trying to fud it. Like most who don't believe in it, they simply ignore it.

But people who spend an above average amount of time opposing something have been hurt by it, plain and simple. So little boy, where has bitcoin touched you? So salty that people have made money while you wagecuck? Disclaimer: I wagecuck too, but I also crypto. Win-win.

>I'm laughing
>BUT IM ACTUALLY FUCKING PISSED

I fucking hate niggers so god damn much.

>that reddit chain
what the fuck am I reading
are these people fucking serious

If you're willing to step out of your cryptard echo-chamber come and debate us.

why?
I dont fucking care about any of you or your worthless opinions

So we will keep laughing at you.

I still dont give a shit about any of you lunatics mental gymnastics, but thanks

I value my morning shit more than you

kek no thanks i've heard pretty much every fud you faggots can come up with i can just debate you idiots in my head. thank god the internet keeps you sad losers placid enough to wageslave every day

bump for more autism

>reddit spacing
>insults that are neutral to "oppressed groups"
you have to go back

We are the good guys.

You are selfish scamming pieces of shit.

We're the ones laughing.

Bitcoiners are comedy gold!

I saved your shitty thread from page 11 with my bump here so I can laugh at your autism more
keep it up

Satire signal group:
t.me/comfycrashes

you could just visit the subreddit they are active
it will grow on you

Yes, come join us.

You don't have to lose any more money in your ponzi. You're IQ isn't that low.

its like a fucking mental institution
kek

literally literally who?

>You're IQ isn't that low

you overdid it with this post
now I see you're trolling

My fucking sides

Reddit is fascinating.
They bother to hate things that totally doesn't matter at all. In other cases, their hate absolutely makes 0 difference in the grand scheme of the things. Bcashies hates the bitcoin sub and their "dictatorship", but /r/bitcoin and literally the entire reddit doesn't give half of a shit about this. In the other hand, /r/bitcoin totally hate bcashies behavior and will aways makes fun of them, but again, literally nobody besides them gives a shit.
And there is this /r/buttcoin. They hate bitcoin, they waste their time, but for what purpose? They aren't having fun, they aren't making any diference AND if they are really making any difference, they are changing for the worst.

kek the bad guys? you faggots are trying to fud most millenials first investment when most of them just bought in. you pieces of shit are trying to fuck over your own kind worse than the boomers

We're trying to protect you from getting scammed.

>We're trying to protect you from getting scammed.

you're only deluding eachother into wasting your time hating on shit you're not a part of. i bet the crossover from r/incel to r/buttcoin is 80%

>this thread

It's really is, most of the people there used to trade and got burned so they thing everything is a scam.

The worst is the buttcoiners. At least the other groups believe in something. Buttcoiners literally spend their time talking about something they don’t believe in and dislike. Into an echo chamber no less. They’re not even engaging outsiders.

They could be spending their time doing anything else, even playing video games and it would have more value.

We just do it for the comedy gold.

G
COMEDY
L
D

There are IDs on this board

laughing at you and OP's life

We have a full and active life full of laughing at buttcoiners and drinking soy lattes.

it's like when I'm reading the flat earth believer's ramblings

BUTTERS
U
T
T
E
R
S

>using reddit
>ever

>There are tens of thousands of us
Don't you mean 6 gorrilion?

We don't appreciate antisemitism.

We like George Soros, even though he said Bitcoin was a bubble with a 'flap top'. We want Bitcoin to have a sharp break downward.