What's the worst possible thing you could imagine eating?

What's the worst possible thing you could imagine eating?

Other urls found in this thread:

dropbox.com/s/m85k7krwh9uxfmk/the_fit_vegan_ginger_s__(almost)_no-cook_book!_.pdf.zip?dl=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Peanut Butter and Bananas

A 6 day old bloody tampon from a 300lb black woman

Any kind of meme food.

clams

Not even fried clams?

probably some mixture of shit and vomit and disgusting things like toenails and rotten meat juice idk man

Cheddar cheese

American """"""""cuisine""""""""

this.

Matted hair tangled in a grimy sewer grate.

Forgot to add the "fresh from her gash" at the end.

>"There was no doubting what it was. The whole family became hysterical. My poor son screamed at one of their staff: 'You made my mum eat poo."' The family complained to Waverley police.

you know those times when your mouth thinks theres something there but isn't
then you bit down
on a fleshy part of your cheek
or your tongue
or even worse
your own tooth

II think the worst thing I could imagine eating are every single one of my teeth.
maybe my penis

cyanide brownies

ur moms pussy

The contents of an overfilled porta potty that served as the only restroom for a Mexican restaurant run by Indonesians in Phoenix Arizona that sat in the desert heat baking during the June-August months

With Siracha for flavor of course

Couldn't handle the banter

i don't know about worst but here's the best thing

Meat and Vegetables

Time to clean up my room

anything in the FitVeganGinger's cookbook

dropbox.com/s/m85k7krwh9uxfmk/the_fit_vegan_ginger_s__(almost)_no-cook_book!_.pdf.zip?dl=0

iunno that actually looks pretty good, love me some green bean

well here's the recipe then!

Any kind of intestine delicacy

Natural Harvest
a
t
u
r
a
l
Harvest

>"Later, this huge bowl of ice-cream arrived at our table as a 'sorry for all the hassle'," Mrs Whyte said. "There were four scoops including vanilla, chocolate and hazelnut.

>At the bottom, there appeared to be chocolate. Greedily, I went for it ahead of the kids. Thank heavens I did. The stench, the taste … I spat the food into a napkin and immediately I was sick.

Your mom's pussy

Anything that has been in the same room as Jack.

60 days straight of nothing but MREs.

It was so bad. That if I got one more omelet MRE. I was going to throw a grenade in the sleep tent of that damn mountain top COP.

chili w/ beans

spiders

big bowl o' smegma

thx user

sounded pretty good until you said 300lb black women. when my roommate is on her period i like to take her pads (she doesnt use tampons) out of the trash and rub them on my face/suck on them while i masturbate.

they smell best when fresh, but after a few days become more potent. after a week or two they dry out and depending on how strong it was in the first place, may take on a pleasant subtle aroma or, disappointingly, no smell at all. since she uses pads, theres also a spot where it touches her asshole. that part smells particularly nice.

ive kept some in a plastic bag in a box under my bed for up to a couple months but my lease ends soon since the semester is over so i threw them out.

i wont be living with her or any other women anymore so its a little sad but ill always remember her delicious snatch.

Unf

You're a disgusting excuse for a human bean

oh yeah?

poleaboo?

yea~

sometimes theres a little hair or two stuck in between the sticky part of the pad or even a nugget of cunt juice wedged between the folds of the cotton. you can tell when its the peak of her period because the whole pad will just be covered in a dark red. near the end its just light splotches.

sometimes i put them between my own legs and consider for a moment how feels for her to walk around with it all day. its a very noticeable feeling. each step she would take lets out another squirt of tasty taint suace. shes uncomfortable, but it only adds to my excitement.

i have to dig through the bathroom trash (shared with others), but she wraps them nicely in little newspaper clippings so they're unspoiled. im careful to only take the ones that have already been covered by other trash or i replace them in the same position after im done using them.

Is this pasta?

nah i dont like pasta. its all empty carbs. i try to stay healthy, y'know?

isn't it just recipes for anoretics?

Meat and animal products

>i try to stay healthy, y'know?
I'm not sure it's working friendo. I recommend upping your dosage.

If you're talking about the OP's pic, that woman is skinny as hell, she was probably going to throw it up later anyhow. The Mad Shitter helped her out man. That's how important it is to know your customer. He assessed a customer based on her appearance, and in my opinion made the correct choice, I nominate him for employee if the month, he's got upper management written all over him.

A human, probably.
If that counts as cheating then American """""""""cheese"""""""

>meme
Faggot

british food

a mouthful of rot.

whatever that means.

I don't know if I have a reaction image suitable for how I actually feel about this post

I have a reoccurring nightmare about eating a sponge, a dry sponge.

Snails

FUCKING SNAILS

SLIMY CHEWY NASTY ASS SLUGS FUCKS IN A SHELL

how do people think any type of bug, especially a slimy ass goop worm, could taste good? fucking french frogs

A tramps wank sock stuffed with his diarrhoea.

Actual autism

Oatmeal.

The mom's face is better

Cold unwashed earthworms slathered in molten American 'cheese' on a bed of cotton wool, with lead pellets chilled to -20C as a topping.

>Mr and Mrs Whyte have made a demand for up to $1 million from The Coogee Bay Hotel …

>Mrs Whyte said: "This isn't about money.

Are you crazy?

WRONG.
Great combo, add some bacon

The bitch deserved it. She's a friends family friend and she is a bitch.

Thanks for the laughs

t. /r9k/

this is digusting whether you actually do this or that you would think to write this out

Why you gotta be so fat?

How could u eat that?

Thanks for the image, user

>Thanks for the laughs

t. r/Veeky Forums

FTFY

dude looks like ryan gosling

worst thing would be the guts of a putrefied human

Your own child.

Hominy. Makes me vomit.

You could always dress like a tranny and then fish out used tampons from the women's bathroom. Most of them have little bins in each stall to deposit used sanitary napkins so you can even steal them privately. Have fun getting a million diseases though.

i want to fucking die right now

Gazpacho with chunks of raw chicken in it.

An overcooked human face with no seasoning and bits of shot and hair on it.

i really dont ever want to eat brains. even if mad cow disease free. that and cooked pigs blood

ur moms pussy, again

fixed that for you

so tell me, how does perfectly cooked human face taste?

yea, at my uni the single-person gender neutral bathrooms all have these. even when i lived in the male dorms they had these for women. but my roommates i know are clean so its all good.

also this is actually on r/Veeky Forums come on guys what the h*ck. seems they don't believe me though. its not /b/, i can't just post a pic of my tampon stash on a cooking board.

>its not /b/, i can't just post a pic of my tampon stash on a cooking board.
>I can't post it ON and link it here

I put some canned green beans in a cheese sauce I Made it was p tasty

what the fuck is with that kid hovering in ops picture

If she becomes president do you think she'll have an intern eat her pussy in the oval office?

I don't know, but probably better than overcooked human face.

Human meat

Nice dubs.

He's standing on the same horizontal surface the father is sitting on, and leaning on a ledge.

>screencapping low-quality tryhard bullshit

Give an example of something that isn't tryhard bullshit, then. Go on, what's your definition of humor? Post a screencap you like.

anything from mcdonalds

d-do you have more of these...